Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24910

    Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by SleepOdyssey  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys I have a question about legitimate, skillful massages. What is a deep tissue massage, or shiatsu or hot towel or Swedish massage? Or the one with those rocks they put on your back? Are these actually worth it? What do you recommend? What should I completely ignore? Any good strategies or things I should be aware of? Is talking throughout the massage session something normal? Should I just let the masseuse work or could I guide her and maybe suggest things?

    I'd be more interested in a back rub / massage type thing. Something where the masseuse really digs in their gentle hands with a firm technique and squeezes the muscles. I've never been to any massage parlors. I don't care for extras or anything extra. If I want more, I'd just meet a friendly provider.
    To get a basic idea about the various types of massage I'd got to wiki and YouTube. Yes, you could guid an Mt to an area that you would like her to pay more attention to, to work on, and even how you would like to do it (harder, softer, faster, longer etc.).

  2. #24909

    Pacifico

    Visited today, not sure if it had another name before but I remember visiting that location probably 5+ years ago. Two ladies there, both with very limited english was led to room and was offered a menu about 5 minutes into the massage. MT was Jenny, avg looking girl full body tattoos decent body. We settle on a nude CBJ, she did a pretty good job gave me a good 15-20 minutes of continuous service with no complaints. The door fee was $60 for 30 minutes which is a rip off of course and would probably prevent me from coming back.

  3. #24908

    Lolita -Logan Square

    Is this the correct place to post this? Anyone have experience with Lolita? If so can you share details?

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/18486...zNAdCjcnBszQmR

  4. #24907
    Quote Originally Posted by SleepOdyssey  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys I have a question about legitimate, skillful massages. What is a deep tissue massage, or shiatsu or hot towel or Swedish massage? Or the one with those rocks they put on your back? Are these actually worth it? What do you recommend? What should I completely ignore? Any good strategies or things I should be aware of? Is talking throughout the massage session something normal? Should I just let the masseuse work or could I guide her and maybe suggest things?

    I'd be more interested in a back rub / massage type thing. Something where the masseuse really digs in their gentle hands with a firm technique and squeezes the muscles. I've never been to any massage parlors. I don't care for extras or anything extra. If I want more, I'd just meet a friendly provider.
    It will be cheaper if you just go Asian MT. I been to some legit places and their massage sucks and they cost a lot more. The type of massage you would like will depend on the skill and strength of the MT. As for the rocks there are two usage. One is heat them up and lay on your back. The other is use the point end and dig into your back.

    As for talking it all depends on your Mt some talks others don't. Just look into the forum for strong massage and then when you see the Mt just ask for a hard massage. Hope that helps.

  5. #24906
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 69
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollabackyo  [View Original Post]
    Pornhub got rid of all of their non-verified content in the past few years. Here are a few on an "x" video site, but not sure that is the same woman described above.
    I think the links should definitely be posted!

  6. #24905

    Legitimate massages

    Hey guys I have a question about legitimate, skillful massages. What is a deep tissue massage, or shiatsu or hot towel or Swedish massage? Or the one with those rocks they put on your back? Are these actually worth it? What do you recommend? What should I completely ignore? Any good strategies or things I should be aware of? Is talking throughout the massage session something normal? Should I just let the masseuse work or could I guide her and maybe suggest things?

    I'd be more interested in a back rub / massage type thing. Something where the masseuse really digs in their gentle hands with a firm technique and squeezes the muscles. I've never been to any massage parlors. I don't care for extras or anything extra. If I want more, I'd just meet a friendly provider.

  7. #24904
    Quote Originally Posted by DomCorazon  [View Original Post]
    Didn't see any parlor king on pornhub. Was it ones on spankbang?
    Pornhub got rid of all of their non-verified content in the past few years. Here are a few on an "x" video site, but not sure that is the same woman described above.

  8. #24903

    Spankbang

    Quote Originally Posted by NitroPimp  [View Original Post]
    I really thought I struck gold when I first met with Jessica / Coco / Sarah, (her name she uses when she picks up guys on WeChat). She is truly a professional. I didn't get that impression from her when I first met her she seemed more like the girl next door so in that sense, she is very desirable. At least was anyhow. Now she's like a pincushion getting poked everywhere, several times a day. Then I saw the videos of her with the Parlor King. Is it a good idea to post the links or not? How many have seen the videos with her or Anna?
    Didn't see any parlor king on pornhub. Was it ones on spankbang?

  9. #24902
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1292

    X

    Quote Originally Posted by NeighborGuy111  [View Original Post]
    Pulled Red today. Very attractive. She said she was leaving tomorrow. Attitude showed. Very mechanical. I would want another option next time.
    Probably a better place for this post is in the Mt. Prospect thread, that is unless there is another X.

  10. #24901
    Quote Originally Posted by NitroPimp  [View Original Post]
    I really thought I struck gold when I first met with Jessica / Coco / Sarah, (her name she uses when she picks up guys on WeChat). She is truly a professional. I didn't get that impression from her when I first met her she seemed more like the girl next door so in that sense, she is very desirable. At least was anyhow. Now she's like a pincushion getting poked everywhere, several times a day. Then I saw the videos of her with the Parlor King. Is it a good idea to post the links or not? How many have seen the videos with her or Anna?
    NitroPimp clear out your msgs inbox is full.

  11. #24900

    Jessica and Anna

    Quote Originally Posted by IWilly  [View Original Post]
    Visited New Hope a few more times to see what options they have. Either get the young-looking girl in the short dress (Coco / Jessica?) or another who calls everything "my baby".

    Went nude L1 with full roaming with each of them $. 8. Jessica didn't seem too into that night and jackhammered when I roamed too far but she really has a good body. The other girl really got into it and took her time but looks her age.

    Eventually tried L3 ($1. 2) with the other girl and it wasn't a great experience. Took a good while to get ready, lots of starting and stopping because "too big", and after some poor communication she stopped and took off the rubber because she thought I finished. So, she apologized and ended in a quick L1.

    That was my first L3 experience at an AMP, and it kinda left a bad taste. Anyone have any recommendations around the area for a good prostate massage? Could go for a good milking.
    I really thought I struck gold when I first met with Jessica / Coco / Sarah, (her name she uses when she picks up guys on WeChat). She is truly a professional. I didn't get that impression from her when I first met her she seemed more like the girl next door so in that sense, she is very desirable. At least was anyhow. Now she's like a pincushion getting poked everywhere, several times a day. Then I saw the videos of her with the Parlor King. Is it a good idea to post the links or not? How many have seen the videos with her or Anna?

  12. #24899

    Good to know

    Quote Originally Posted by Biliator  [View Original Post]
    Any fans of Denise and her Turkish bath massage. She has departed Chicago, providing the same service now around Ann Arbor, if you happen to find yourself in eastern Michigan. A quick online search will give you the details.
    I miss that place and the Turkish baths. I wish some of the other girls were still doing it somewhere.

  13. #24898

    D &D Spa Archer

    Quote Originally Posted by Poogee  [View Original Post]
    MT Ivy.

    Massage on Medium 8/10.

    Happy 8/10.

    40/40 hhr.
    Gentlemen,

    I had a dream that I stopped in at D & D and was met by Ivy.

    She is an older gal who is nice and speaks English but unfortunately, she is not attractive at all.

    In my dream, she was an older gal with no boobs and a flat bottom.

    I asked about rates, table shower, etc. then left.

    Devlin.

  14. #24897

    Denise moved on

    Any fans of Denise and her Turkish bath massage. She has departed Chicago, providing the same service now around Ann Arbor, if you happen to find yourself in eastern Michigan. A quick online search will give you the details.

  15. #24896
    Quote Originally Posted by WoodStreet  [View Original Post]
    You will get a crappy L1 at $. 60 min by a so so avg looking mt. Other services offered at a premium. I would avoid.
    That's a worst case scenario so I'm glad I checked here. Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape