Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,606 to 4,620 of 8727
-
09-15-21 20:18 #4122Senior Member

Posts: 487Intel
Anyone seen her. Looking for some Saturday action.
Thanks.
https://danbury.skipthegames.com/fem...c/445111825760
-
09-15-21 18:04 #4121Senior Member

Posts: 468Thank you DD. If you search the name Melody here on the guide, 2 guys have seen her and left ner neutral to positive reviews. But now I see the shadiness you mention regarding her number, pictures, the other name Kay, etc. Some caution is definitely called for. I may check it out, with caution, next time I'm in NH. And if I do, I'll post.
Originally Posted by DirkyDiggy
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-21 13:36 #4120Senior Member

Posts: 611I'd be wary, and I am
If you ggl the #, it links to several of the sites that relate to that #, like sumosearch, escortindex, yadda yadda. A lot of pics are similar to different posts using similar and different pictures. If you've seen posts for Kay in New Haven, the pics are the same. Plus escortindex shows posts using this # in several different towns in CT and NY.
Originally Posted by Firestorm71
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-21 12:59 #4119Senior Member

Posts: 5229I've done no research one her as I'm too far away. If she checks out as legit, I'd be all over that like green on grass! 😉.
Originally Posted by Firestorm71
[View Original Post]
BMD.
-
09-15-21 12:55 #4118Senior Member

Posts: 5229A few years ago and further, I used to get bookings at places like Priceline and Expedia. Nice higher end hotels at discounted rates. Back then, a 150-200 national chain place could be had for 70-80 bucks. Not too bad for the evening playtime and it was a nicer, more impressive place for the SA girl.
Originally Posted by Spaman
[View Original Post]
Further, when I was really feeling my oats, I'd have a different girl for a morning date lined up. Aka, a doubleheader. Of course, I was quite useless the next day but walked around smiling all day.
BMD.
-
09-15-21 11:57 #4117Senior Member

Posts: 468Melody
I've tried to setting up with this one, but I'm not always able to make it NH. Anyone seen her recently? How's her DT?
https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...m/153711665671
-
09-15-21 11:34 #4116Senior Member

Posts: 1251Search the forum, man. Do some leg work. Your first post is an ask yet all the info is available.
Originally Posted by Tech0141
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-21 11:00 #4115Regular Member

Posts: 3Hello fellows. I'm looking for an escort who offers Greek. With decent rates preferably near New Haven area. With the exception of Marie from Hamden already tried it. Any advice its greatly appreciated.
-
09-15-21 09:18 #4114Senior Member

Posts: 389Always seems interesting
Any info? Thanks https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...l/011715341210.
-
09-14-21 22:12 #4113Senior Member

Posts: 12511st, don't know since link is dead already.
2nd, fake.
3rd, fake and good for you. If you get the urge to send it 60, send me 30 instead. You'll get the same level of satisfaction for half the cost, and you know I'm real; or do you?
Good for you for reading and heeding. NEVER (yup, I'm yelling) send money.
Originally Posted by ArviK88
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-21 20:27 #4112Senior Member

Posts: 147Milford hotels
Hello all. Rekindled with an old S / A girl. Need some advice on milford hotels. Booked Hampton Inn for Thursday, but at $160 it makes for an expensive evening. Any ideas? Need a clean place for around $100.
-
09-14-21 19:49 #4111Senior Member

Posts: 1322Anthony, was that the one that I couldn't get to and sent her info to you? I'm still trying to make up for that one! LOL.
Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony
[View Original Post]
Blue.
-
09-14-21 19:42 #4110Senior Member

Posts: 380Tried seeing her awhile ago and had the same issue. Actually I think it was me who went silent after she quoted me 200 for hhr.
Originally Posted by VirgoMan92
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-21 19:27 #4109Senior Member

Posts: 2148Scams
Location is a phone number. Definite red flag.
Originally Posted by ArviK88
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-21 19:22 #4108Senior Member

Posts: 2148Lots of reviews in the Waterbury area. If you like them in their 80's with no teeth, chin caved in then she is your gal. Horrible, I couldn't get out of there fast enough.
Originally Posted by Pcard
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





