Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,606 to 4,620 of 8720
-
09-15-21 11:00 #4115Regular Member

Posts: 3Hello fellows. I'm looking for an escort who offers Greek. With decent rates preferably near New Haven area. With the exception of Marie from Hamden already tried it. Any advice its greatly appreciated.
-
09-15-21 09:18 #4114Senior Member

Posts: 389Always seems interesting
Any info? Thanks https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...l/011715341210.
-
09-14-21 22:12 #4113Senior Member

Posts: 12511st, don't know since link is dead already.
2nd, fake.
3rd, fake and good for you. If you get the urge to send it 60, send me 30 instead. You'll get the same level of satisfaction for half the cost, and you know I'm real; or do you?
Good for you for reading and heeding. NEVER (yup, I'm yelling) send money.
Originally Posted by ArviK88
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-21 20:27 #4112Senior Member

Posts: 147Milford hotels
Hello all. Rekindled with an old S / A girl. Need some advice on milford hotels. Booked Hampton Inn for Thursday, but at $160 it makes for an expensive evening. Any ideas? Need a clean place for around $100.
-
09-14-21 19:49 #4111Senior Member

Posts: 1322Anthony, was that the one that I couldn't get to and sent her info to you? I'm still trying to make up for that one! LOL.
Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony
[View Original Post]
Blue.
-
09-14-21 19:42 #4110Senior Member

Posts: 380Tried seeing her awhile ago and had the same issue. Actually I think it was me who went silent after she quoted me 200 for hhr.
Originally Posted by VirgoMan92
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-21 19:27 #4109Senior Member

Posts: 2147Scams
Location is a phone number. Definite red flag.
Originally Posted by ArviK88
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-21 19:22 #4108Senior Member

Posts: 2147Lots of reviews in the Waterbury area. If you like them in their 80's with no teeth, chin caved in then she is your gal. Horrible, I couldn't get out of there fast enough.
Originally Posted by Pcard
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-21 18:41 #4107Senior Member

Posts: 107[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Unsafe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the Unsafe Sex thread. Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another Forum Member.
Please do not post complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum members. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!
-
09-14-21 17:19 #4106Senior Member

Posts: 1322Repost in Waterbury, like I suggested. She looks very familiar to me, but I can't place her. Someone in that Forum will know right away. I don't think she's too promising.
Originally Posted by Gonzo456
[View Original Post]
Blue.
-
09-14-21 15:06 #4105Regular Member

Posts: 10Nina
Has anyone seen Nina? Tried seeing her 3 times, went silent all 3 times.
https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...a/126790436826
-
09-14-21 15:03 #4104Senior Member

Posts: 334Need some feedback
Hello,
I need some feedback on this from some experienced people here, given that I'm more or less a novice. True or fake?
https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...on/84685025761
Same as this one.
https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...y/767668065489
And then there is this one, asked for $60 advance, a big No no from what I learned in short time.
https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...l/263895758974
Unrelated to this post, but Emma is amazing, a true professional, she deserves all the respect and admiration.
-
09-14-21 12:41 #4103Senior Member

Posts: 77I'm glad you had a better experience than I did. I do think she needs to retire, along with her cats.
Originally Posted by WannaBeBad
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-21 11:54 #4102Senior Member

Posts: 337Deb
I think you met her on a bad day. She has mostly positive reviews. I met her once a couple of years ago, also on a bad day. The hotel room she had been in had flooded and she had been moved to a different room (I saw the flooding on the way in). The room was a mess with clothes all over the place, but they were clean and just not put away yet. She does have several cats, but I didn't smell litter. She was talkative, but she has a reputation for that. I'd say that she did a pretty good job despite being tired and put out by the unexpected move, and lived up to her good reputation.
Originally Posted by JamesReece
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-21 11:32 #4101Senior Member

Posts: 247Not Deb
The pics may be stolen or old, but they're definitely not Deb. Good luck.
Originally Posted by Mirth
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





