Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,021 to 10,035 of 24048
-
09-14-21 16:52 #14028Regular Member

Posts: 21TER I'd: 349056.
Originally Posted by SilverTongued
[View Original Post]
Only one I have found, the rest just advertise it because it is associated with extra play. Slightly chubby Asian girl. Add 20 pounds to her pics. Worth seeing IMO but I am not picky.
-
09-14-21 15:06 #14027Senior Member

Posts: 117Is this it?
https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massag...gfield-va-6744#rubmaps.
Originally Posted by WillOckham
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-21 14:57 #14026Senior Member

Posts: 33Some math here
I'm thinking of pulling out of the AMP game for a while and try my luck with a Latina from BP. Lets say out of every 10 or so Latina girls who post, how many do you think are accurate to the pictures on the post, or at least somewhat close.
For reference, this is what I'm after.
https://nova.bedpage.com/Escorts/fal.../12856688.html
-
09-14-21 12:15 #14025Regular Member

Posts: 9Looking for a real Nuru experience
Hi,
If you know of anyone in the NoVA area that gives a true Nuru Massage with all the extras, please PM me.
Thanks.
-
09-14-21 11:54 #14024Senior Member

Posts: 309Lisa
She's on the other site (TER 361984) with lots of mostly mediocre reviews. Yes, she's hot but delivers the bare minimum. When asked why she doesn't deliver what she promises, she said "Doesn't matter, I won't be here that long anyway.
Originally Posted by Delee1234
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-21 11:02 #14023Senior Member

Posts: 185?
Did she have a butt though, or was she cursed by the Asian pancake booty?
Originally Posted by JoeHat58
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-21 10:36 #14022Senior Member

Posts: 34Kate
Yes all that and CIM. Don't paste her as she doesn't like it in her hair. She takes pride in her outfits too. She's fun.
Originally Posted by Chuchi
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-21 10:35 #14021Regular Member

Posts: 12Which Jasmine
Which Jasmine? Thanks.
Originally Posted by B1044
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-21 10:15 #14020Senior Member

Posts: 1299Tina
A few days ago I had some spare time, plus I had some spare funds available. I texted the Springfield ACS outfit where I saw Sasa this summer, hoping for a repeat visit. Instead, I drew Tina when I arrived. I decided to go with the flow and stay since I remembered she had some positive reviews. When Tina removed her dress, I saw the scars on her tits from the implant surgery. Fortunately, they weren't too much of a distraction for me. Tina started with a nice BBBJ. Then she covered me up and rode me in CG. Eventually we switched to standing mish, then followed up with more CG until I finished. It was a decent visit overall. She didn't offer a massage afterward, but time was almost up by that point. Damage was $. 3 for BBBJ + CFS and I left exactly 30 minutes after my arrival.
https://nova.bedpage.com/Escorts/spr.../12870200.htmlLast edited by Tom McAn; 09-14-21 at 10:38. Reason: forgot to add link
-
09-14-21 01:18 #14019Senior Member

Posts: 281It's not an agency, it's a massage parlor LOL.
Originally Posted by WillOckham
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-21 23:54 #14018Senior Member

Posts: 90Are they psychic?
People getting ghosted for leaving a review. How on earth would they know it was you? Are they psychic? In any case, I would wait a few days before leaving a review here. At least on The OthER site, it takes 3-4 days for reviews to be approved and published, so they can't tell when the review was written. And obviously, do not leave any timeframe details in your review ("I saw her yesterday", "I saw her a few days ago", etc.).
Originally Posted by MiRoad
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-21 23:20 #14017Senior Member

Posts: 309Asian Gem
I'm also a victim. Wrote an honest review and then ghosted. I assume the review was the reason.
Originally Posted by WillOckham
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-21 21:56 #14016Senior Member

Posts: 68https://nova.bedpage.com/Escorts/bellevue/12867527.html
Saw this girl today. Incredibly sexy. Good sized man mades that were too big for her frame. But I didn't complain. If you like zero fat and being able to feel a rib cage, in a good way, this is for you. I'd guess 25 yr old.
Initial text mentioned dfk, rim, cim, none of which happened, yet, miraculously, I'm still not too mad because she was so hot and the FS was very nice.
-
09-13-21 20:07 #14015Senior Member

Posts: 311Asian Gem
I had the same thing happen to me. I wrote a mediocre review of a slightly overweight escort and Bang! Well there are many other agencies available.
Originally Posted by AdcFellow
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-21 20:05 #14014Senior Member

Posts: 311Soft Touch?
What is the Soft Touch agency? I've never heard of it.
Originally Posted by FourNick8
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






