Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,301 to 12,315 of 19567
-
09-15-21 19:53 #7267Senior Member

Posts: 299She said 1 to see her fully naked and to touch and play with her.
Originally Posted by MassagedGuy
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-21 19:51 #7266Senior Member

Posts: 299Yes sorry. It has the door on the left you have to ring the door bell to get in.
Originally Posted by Peet0115
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-21 19:50 #7265Senior Member

Posts: 299Total relax spa is legit?!
I called her she said cash only and then texted me the address and said the girls were Asian and young. Hmmm also if you look at the reviews it only has one google review and it said they offered him a HJ for 40.
Originally Posted by HarleySteve
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-21 19:33 #7264Senior Member

Posts: 155Star Stone Massage Lake City
Got a text from them advertising 50 $ a hour and one review on rm of Bobo. Any one with a rm account have any info?
Also I think Xanadu cleaned house and now started advertising on rr with some more explicit stuff but still the same owner I think. I asked who was the youngest and got no response which is not a good sign.
-
09-15-21 17:58 #7263Senior Member

Posts: 190ID 12/ Jackson
Was thinking about heading down there since it is close. Any recent information? Seems to be much of the same old. If nothing there, would appreciate thoughts on what is best within a short drive.
-
09-15-21 16:23 #7262Senior Member

Posts: 205Lynnwood
Are you talking about Golden Spa on 99?
Originally Posted by Auroraguy69
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-21 13:20 #7261Senior Member

Posts: 241Angela
I texted the number she had given me last month but a friend of her answer and mentioned she no longer in Seattle and to go to legends massage in Lakewood. Would also like a update whenever she comes back to Seattle.
Originally Posted by Efurufe
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-21 10:26 #7260Senior Member

Posts: 303Lazy cat girl offfered more than HE? How pricy is it as bad as champion? Where they charge $.
Originally Posted by Auroraguy69
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-21 10:18 #7259Senior Member

Posts: 265Total Relax
Total legit with NO extras.
Originally Posted by Auroraguy69
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-21 09:27 #7258Regular Member

Posts: 4Cookie
Has anyone seen cookie lately from Golden Spa?
-
09-15-21 08:09 #7257Senior Member

Posts: 299Went to three massage spas
Golden palace in Lynwood. Older women offered more.
Went to lazy cat massage spa in shoreline. Girl was super hot and offered more but pricy.
Other spot was in Edmonds was a legit place near WinCo.
Anyone been to total relax spa in shoreline?
-
09-15-21 01:46 #7256Senior Member

Posts: 545Anyone seen Angela lately?
Been thinking about Angela lately; blonde / pink haired girl from DDS, then Sunflower, then Orchid. Haven't seen her for a while now. Anyone know if she's working somewhere in town these days?
-
09-14-21 22:25 #7255Senior Member

Posts: 134Same! I've seen her through Everett, Lake City, White Center, SODO, and then Greenwood. Best way to describe it is like GFE HE. I really dislike most of my experiences at Champion (rushed upsells). I have Alisa's contact info and have reached out to crickets, so I only presume she wants to lay low. So count me out on confirming.
Originally Posted by ZoooBus
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-21 10:24 #7254Banned Member

Posts: 2302Nope
No, this is not one of the Thai ladies that I suspect is trans. I have zero intel at all on this provider.
Originally Posted by TheThinker808
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-21 01:08 #7253Senior Member

Posts: 303Any idea if Mary is still there? I'd like to try it if she's gone.
Originally Posted by ProvoRM
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





