Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 669 of 1604 FirstFirst ... 169 569 619 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 719 769 1169 ... LastLast
Results 10,021 to 10,035 of 24048
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14028
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverTongued  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

    If you know of anyone in the NoVA area that gives a true Nuru Massage with all the extras, please PM me.

    Thanks.
    TER I'd: 349056.

    Only one I have found, the rest just advertise it because it is associated with extra play. Slightly chubby Asian girl. Add 20 pounds to her pics. Worth seeing IMO but I am not picky.

  2. #14027

    Is this it?

    Quote Originally Posted by WillOckham  [View Original Post]
    What is the Soft Touch agency? I've never heard of it.
    https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massag...gfield-va-6744#rubmaps.

  3. #14026

    Some math here

    I'm thinking of pulling out of the AMP game for a while and try my luck with a Latina from BP. Lets say out of every 10 or so Latina girls who post, how many do you think are accurate to the pictures on the post, or at least somewhat close.

    For reference, this is what I'm after.

    https://nova.bedpage.com/Escorts/fal.../12856688.html

  4. #14025

    Looking for a real Nuru experience

    Hi,

    If you know of anyone in the NoVA area that gives a true Nuru Massage with all the extras, please PM me.

    Thanks.

  5. #14024

    Lisa

    Quote Originally Posted by Delee1234  [View Original Post]
    Did she have a butt though, or was she cursed by the Asian pancake booty?
    She's on the other site (TER 361984) with lots of mostly mediocre reviews. Yes, she's hot but delivers the bare minimum. When asked why she doesn't deliver what she promises, she said "Doesn't matter, I won't be here that long anyway.

  6. #14023

    ?

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeHat58  [View Original Post]
    https://nova.bedpage.com/Escorts/bellevue/12867527.html

    Saw this girl today. Incredibly sexy. Good sized man mades that were too big for her frame. But I didn't complain. If you like zero fat and being able to feel a rib cage, in a good way, this is for you. I'd guess 25 yr old.

    Initial text mentioned dfk, rim, cim, none of which happened, yet, miraculously, I'm still not too mad because she was so hot and the FS was very nice.
    Did she have a butt though, or was she cursed by the Asian pancake booty?

  7. #14022

    Kate

    Yes all that and CIM. Don't paste her as she doesn't like it in her hair. She takes pride in her outfits too. She's fun.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chuchi  [View Original Post]
    Been thinking about pulling the trigger on Kate. Standard GFE included I'm assuming? DFK, DATY, BBJ?

  8. #14021

    Which Jasmine

    Which Jasmine? Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by B1044  [View Original Post]
    The other night late in the evening, I hit up an ACS in McLean based on some reviews. Assistant said they were open and gave me a general apartment complex address. Once there was asked for a selfie, and then asked to wear no covid mask once at the door. At that point I was going to leave anyway but he texted that they were done for the night after a couple minutes of me not-responding. Seemed sketchy as I've never had requests like that before.

    Other reviews:

    Tara: Nice full-bodied Thai 'MILF' who gives good haircuts and great massages. She has a nice personality and was accommodating. Matching most of her reviews on here not much else I can say. FS was not available but the full massage was great.

    Ronda: Another nice Thai 'MILF', nice rack and she was a lot of fun. Lots of options on the menu compared to Tara. Experience matched reviews I'd seen here as well. Has a vibrator she'll tease you with and has a playful personality.

    Jasmine: My favorite so far, I'd say she's in her early 30's. Beautiful slim figure, was wearing pretty racy lingerie. Offers wine before if you want to partake and will drink a glass with you. GFE experience, BBBJ, CFS, kissing, DATY, 69 etc. More expensive than the other's I've reviewed but worth it if you prefer a younger lady with a slim body.

  9. #14020

    Tina

    A few days ago I had some spare time, plus I had some spare funds available. I texted the Springfield ACS outfit where I saw Sasa this summer, hoping for a repeat visit. Instead, I drew Tina when I arrived. I decided to go with the flow and stay since I remembered she had some positive reviews. When Tina removed her dress, I saw the scars on her tits from the implant surgery. Fortunately, they weren't too much of a distraction for me. Tina started with a nice BBBJ. Then she covered me up and rode me in CG. Eventually we switched to standing mish, then followed up with more CG until I finished. It was a decent visit overall. She didn't offer a massage afterward, but time was almost up by that point. Damage was $. 3 for BBBJ + CFS and I left exactly 30 minutes after my arrival.

    https://nova.bedpage.com/Escorts/spr.../12870200.html
    Last edited by Tom McAn; 09-14-21 at 10:38. Reason: forgot to add link

  10. #14019
    Quote Originally Posted by WillOckham  [View Original Post]
    What is the Soft Touch agency? I've never heard of it.
    It's not an agency, it's a massage parlor LOL.

  11. #14018

    Are they psychic?

    Quote Originally Posted by MiRoad  [View Original Post]
    I'm also a victim. Wrote an honest review and then ghosted. I assume the review was the reason.
    People getting ghosted for leaving a review. How on earth would they know it was you? Are they psychic? In any case, I would wait a few days before leaving a review here. At least on The OthER site, it takes 3-4 days for reviews to be approved and published, so they can't tell when the review was written. And obviously, do not leave any timeframe details in your review ("I saw her yesterday", "I saw her a few days ago", etc.).

  12. #14017

    Asian Gem

    Quote Originally Posted by WillOckham  [View Original Post]
    I had the same thing happen to me. I wrote a mediocre review of a slightly overweight escort and Bang! Well there are many other agencies available.
    I'm also a victim. Wrote an honest review and then ghosted. I assume the review was the reason.

  13. #14016
    https://nova.bedpage.com/Escorts/bellevue/12867527.html

    Saw this girl today. Incredibly sexy. Good sized man mades that were too big for her frame. But I didn't complain. If you like zero fat and being able to feel a rib cage, in a good way, this is for you. I'd guess 25 yr old.

    Initial text mentioned dfk, rim, cim, none of which happened, yet, miraculously, I'm still not too mad because she was so hot and the FS was very nice.

  14. #14015

    Asian Gem

    Quote Originally Posted by AdcFellow  [View Original Post]
    I used to be a loyal, regular customer of AG a couple of years ago. Then one day, they banned me because I wrote an honest review. It was not a harsh review, just an honest review that said that girl was in in 30's (and not her 20's). It has been two years and they have not responded since.
    I had the same thing happen to me. I wrote a mediocre review of a slightly overweight escort and Bang! Well there are many other agencies available.

  15. #14014

    Soft Touch?

    Quote Originally Posted by FourNick8  [View Original Post]
    Made a midday appointment for Hannah but was met at the door for a temp check by a hard body spinner. I considered giving up my appointment with Hannah but didn't want to give up guaranteed BBFSCIP.

    In the room making small talk I asked Hannah who that was and she said "Cici, she's been here forever".

    Anyone on this thread know Cici and her menu? Don't want to take the plunge and get on Hannah's bad side of the action isn't good.
    What is the Soft Touch agency? I've never heard of it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape