Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 670 of 1604 FirstFirst ... 170 570 620 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 720 770 1170 ... LastLast
Results 10,036 to 10,050 of 24051
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14016
    https://nova.bedpage.com/Escorts/bellevue/12867527.html

    Saw this girl today. Incredibly sexy. Good sized man mades that were too big for her frame. But I didn't complain. If you like zero fat and being able to feel a rib cage, in a good way, this is for you. I'd guess 25 yr old.

    Initial text mentioned dfk, rim, cim, none of which happened, yet, miraculously, I'm still not too mad because she was so hot and the FS was very nice.

  2. #14015

    Asian Gem

    Quote Originally Posted by AdcFellow  [View Original Post]
    I used to be a loyal, regular customer of AG a couple of years ago. Then one day, they banned me because I wrote an honest review. It was not a harsh review, just an honest review that said that girl was in in 30's (and not her 20's). It has been two years and they have not responded since.
    I had the same thing happen to me. I wrote a mediocre review of a slightly overweight escort and Bang! Well there are many other agencies available.

  3. #14014

    Soft Touch?

    Quote Originally Posted by FourNick8  [View Original Post]
    Made a midday appointment for Hannah but was met at the door for a temp check by a hard body spinner. I considered giving up my appointment with Hannah but didn't want to give up guaranteed BBFSCIP.

    In the room making small talk I asked Hannah who that was and she said "Cici, she's been here forever".

    Anyone on this thread know Cici and her menu? Don't want to take the plunge and get on Hannah's bad side of the action isn't good.
    What is the Soft Touch agency? I've never heard of it.

  4. #14013
    Quote Originally Posted by OralRub  [View Original Post]
    Any report on Miss Pat. She operated from Ashburn Condo.

    https://nova.bedpage.com/escorts/wel...n/9025438.html
    You can search Google using the phone number and find reviews on TER (I'd 357179).

    Some mixed reviews.

  5. #14012

    Joyce dream

    Quote Originally Posted by Rafa2020  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for sharing. Same 646 number?
    As has been posted. Joyce is back. In my dream today she is as good as ever. No, I would say the most recent dream was the best.

  6. #14011

    Kate

    Quote Originally Posted by EyeLavose  [View Original Post]
    Dreamt of a nice Jamaican runway model at Elite. Super sexy demeanor, good mic skills, cfs, 3. 8 rating hr. Apt. Setting. Also met Laura, nice ass body IG small waist big bank type. Ok mic skills but too much teeth. CFS but in hotel setting. Same rating. Looking for a dream with phenomenal mic skills. My GT left the area, don't know if she's coming back.
    Been thinking about pulling the trigger on Kate. Standard GFE included I'm assuming? DFK, DATY, BBJ?

  7. #14010

    Miss Pat Ashburn

    Any report on Miss Pat. She operated from Ashburn Condo.

    https://nova.bedpage.com/escorts/wel...n/9025438.html

  8. #14009

    Ag

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeHat58  [View Original Post]
    Am I only one who seems to have started being ignored out of the blue by AG? I was a good customer then 2 weeks ago my texts have received zero responses. Very odd.
    I was in contact with AG just yesterday.

  9. #14008

    Problems with AG

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeHat58  [View Original Post]
    Am I only one who seems to have started being ignored out of the blue by AG? I was a good customer then 2 weeks ago my texts have received zero responses. Very odd.
    I used to be a loyal, regular customer of AG a couple of years ago. Then one day, they banned me because I wrote an honest review. It was not a harsh review, just an honest review that said that girl was in in 30's (and not her 20's). It has been two years and they have not responded since.

  10. #14007

    Ag

    Am I only one who seems to have started being ignored out of the blue by AG? I was a good customer then 2 weeks ago my texts have received zero responses. Very odd.

  11. #14006

    I agree

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJimmy  [View Original Post]
    Was she saying "Not too Deep" and / or changing positions or both??

    Was there any position in which you both were OK with?

    Mongers must be ready to adapt to just about any situation to accomplish their goal of busting a nutt!

    Once she started getting on my nerves with some BS, I would have found a position (most escorts are ok with K9) and finished my business whether she was in the mood or not.

    Nothing personal but if it ever happens again you shouldn't waste your money and at least find a way to bust a nutt with the escort's help.

    I hate to hear this kind of stuff from mongers.

    Last week on Escortbaby a monger admitted he allowed the simple statement of "come papi" to derail his whole session and wasted his money also.

    It was also a damn shame.

    Happy Hunting & Great Next Mission!

    SJ.
    My dream was a perfect dream.

    I am sure, your nightmare was a Qv.

    It is a good Qv dream if:

    1 photo accurate or close to it.

    2 clean and friendly.

    3 BJ and two positions.

    4 I do not care if she is in the phone when she opens the door but no phone while driving.

    5 Johny got to be ready if not it is not her fault. It is Johnny's.

    6 I do not expect her to be a nurse but if Johny has a bad day and she tries to help Johny then I got a nice one.

    7 always remember she is not your girlfriend or wife. Treat her right and will in turn will treat you the same way.

    8 it works for me.

  12. #14005

    Hazel AG

    It was my second visit with AG and Hazel was my choice. A woman in her 30's greeted me behind the door. Its definitely the girl in the pics. However, as is to be expected, she's older than she appears in her pics and not as trim. She's not fat, but she is thick. Headed back to the room, blue toast and then shower. She was playful, with plenty of hands on action, body slide and preview BJ. Back to the room with a very good BBBJ, with just the right amount of pressure on the mushroom tip. Climbed on top for cg, rcg, doggie, spooning, and finished in mish. Her service was very good, although there wasn't too much lfk or dfk. But I didn't find her too attractive, so I didn't mind this time. She does have nice man mades though, nice big tits. She's very friendly and accommodating but I won't repeat. Besides, the amazing Sira is currently at CP and most of my attention will be focused on her for the next few weeks.

    240- 40 min.

    320 - 1 hr.

    https://www.asiangem.site/

    Keep Pumpin!

  13. #14004

    No $ Shot??

    Was she saying "Not too Deep" and / or changing positions or both??

    Was there any position in which you both were OK with?

    Mongers must be ready to adapt to just about any situation to accomplish their goal of busting a nutt!

    Once she started getting on my nerves with some BS, I would have found a position (most escorts are ok with K9) and finished my business whether she was in the mood or not.

    Nothing personal but if it ever happens again you shouldn't waste your money and at least find a way to bust a nutt with the escort's help.

    I hate to hear this kind of stuff from mongers.

    Last week on Escortbaby a monger admitted he allowed the simple statement of "come papi" to derail his whole session and wasted his money also.

    It was also a damn shame.

    Happy Hunting & Great Next Mission!

    SJ.

    Quote Originally Posted by Suspect  [View Original Post]
    Yeaa. I was looking for Susana.

    The number 516-441-8943 terrible experience.

    She opened the door while still on the phone having a full conversation. A FOB latina Age 38. Nice curves but looks like she has a ton of mileage. Barely spoke English. I hate when these escorts say not too deep or change position too often. Jimmy eventually got soft and she was just not in the mood. Left without a moneyshot.

    This is what happens when you try to find a good standard price or lower in NOVA you get shitty service.

  14. #14003

    Susana or Ivana

    Quote Originally Posted by Suspect  [View Original Post]
    Yeaa. I was looking for Susana.

    The number 516-441-8943 terrible experience.

    She opened the door while still on the phone having a full conversation. A FOB latina Age 38. Nice curves but looks like she has a ton of mileage. Barely spoke English. I hate when these escorts say not too deep or change position too often. Jimmy eventually got soft and she was just not in the mood. Left without a moneyshot.

    This is what happens when you try to find a good standard price or lower in NOVA you get shitty service.
    Was it Susana or Ivana? Ivana is the new one with black hair. I feel like it depends what time you go too.

  15. #14002

    Ellen or Kira

    Quote Originally Posted by Alien988  [View Original Post]
    Model looking photos on Eros with no description or website or any other presence of some form online. Sounds like a scam to me.
    I thought she was likely a scam as well. However, (1) she can voice confirm (Russian accent), (2) she sent me a personalized selfie that is not an exact match but is close, and (3) her hotel is near my office, and while getting an afternoon snack outside my office, I saw someone who looked similar (and was the girl from the selfie) walk into the hotel. Thus, I think the girl is real. Just wondering if she is ripping anyone off, or if the service is poor.
    Last edited by AdcFellow; 09-12-21 at 16:17. Reason: incomplete

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape