Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 11,131 to 11,145 of 18423
-
09-14-21 09:18 #7293Senior Member

Posts: 199A TER for SD and SB? Sounds interesting. If it doesn't, someone should develop one.
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-21 07:51 #7292Senior Member

Posts: 311Rous312 of Secret Benefits- Avoid
I cannot recommend this woman. She works at Reagan Airport and lives near Pentagon City. Though she's a pretty Russian / Syrian, she cannot host, she has no car, and she is available only from 11 AM until 2:30 PM on Monday through Friday. She insists on a hotel and acts as if she constantly being watched. She will ask for advances especially when her rent is due. She requests $400, but will accept $300.
https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...8b964914ed6959
Just stay away!
-
09-13-21 21:58 #7291Senior Member

Posts: 376She's also on SA. Chatted with her months ago, never set anything up but would have stopped if that number came up. Not sure what's going on these days.
Originally Posted by Lobsid
[View Original Post]
https://www.seeking.com/member/b5d8e...a-73113f8b4ccf
-
09-13-21 21:27 #7290Senior Member

Posts: 631Model
Last time I paid 700 was for a ex pro cheerleader / Miss Maryland contestant. She better be a model with a wide open menu to cover that price.
Originally Posted by RazorFish1801
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-21 21:17 #7289Senior Member

Posts: 287Are you effing serious? I didn't even follow your link and I can tell you $7 is a bad deal.
Originally Posted by RazorFish1801
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-21 21:11 #7288Senior Member

Posts: 81SAAMMY Sweet Heart
Hello Mongers.
Any info on Saammy Sweet Heart?
She's asking $7. Good deal or bad?
Drop me note here or DM.
Thanks.
https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=69475123
-
09-13-21 20:31 #7287Senior Member

Posts: 1021Kat
This one starts with her first message saying "If you're unable to verify yourself & purchase something from my wish list, we're not meeting". A real charmer this one LOL.
https://www.seeking.com/member/dcbb2...e-13911db8e5fd
-
09-13-21 20:25 #7286Senior Member

Posts: 1063Anyone have the link of the SD review site. I heard it exists.
-
09-13-21 20:20 #7285Senior Member

Posts: 1063Actually it was 1 k, doesn't matter. Just need to hit the Gwu and Georgetown circuit. Only NYC models deserve that. She's hot but not that hot.
Originally Posted by FogHorn1
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-21 19:06 #7284Senior Member

Posts: 812Kayyyyj96
Was negotiating with her yesterday as well, wanted $$$ but glad I saw all the posts on hygiene and passed https://www.seeking.com/member/d0388...5-6e46a78cd7ab.
Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-21 17:17 #7283Senior Member

Posts: 1063Ngl, that's not fit for an Asian. That's a fucking land whale. She's fat as fuck for Asian. That shows how fat other girls are.
Originally Posted by Emesdee
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-21 13:52 #7282Senior Member

Posts: 846With a couple of posts mentioning suspect hygiene, menu wouldn't matter.
Originally Posted by BobDingle10
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-21 12:05 #7281Senior Member

Posts: 199Tried to set something up with her but her communication is just horrible. Set something up and told her let's confirm the day of. Text her in the morning and she texts back 1 hour before the meet and said we are still good for today which was like 5 hours later LOL. I told her I made other plans because no response. We plan again for the next day and the same shit. Gave up on her. If anyone has met her I'd like to see how she compares to her pics.
Originally Posted by Emesdee
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-21 10:35 #7280Senior Member

Posts: 846Thanks all for the input.
Originally Posted by GoodBoy07
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-21 00:13 #7279Senior Member

Posts: 212Thank you gents for saving me the trouble. I've been negotiating with her and was on the fence about.
Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985
[View Original Post]
Pulling the trigger. Quoted me 3. Will put on the backburner or not see at all unless she offers favorable menu.













Reply With Quote




