Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Whatever happened to...

+ Add Report
Page 57 of 150 FirstFirst ... 7 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 107 ... LastLast
Results 841 to 855 of 2236
This blog is moderated by ActionJohn
  1. #1396
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029
    Quote Originally Posted by HighFlyer21  [View Original Post]
    Is she still around?
    As I stated. Got arrested. Based of the charges I saw. Lexi should be in prison for at least a year but maybe Lex will be released early. I say this as some of the charges bring at least a 1 year sentence. I have no idea just guessing. Try contacting as its failed for me enough.

    Quote Originally Posted by PlaidRetina  [View Original Post]
    Bunch of long time providers have dropped off in the last few months.

    Wynter, Aria, Kylee Quinn, Beatrice, Professor Lex, Jess.
    Slim petite Wynter when I was seeking to meet saw Wynter was last in Woodstock then stopped posting. My main deterrent to repeating that one is the sign of a handler. Ad:

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/678-810-5579

    Beatrice in Marietta. I last spoke to Beatrice a few months ago. Tried to set up a meeting but was indefinite on availability. A few days after that. Stopped posting entirely. Idk what happened. Assuming this is the Beatrice referred:

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/404-453-7239

    Professor Lex was arrested. Idk if Lex is out or will do some good time.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/678-973-8662

    Jess aka Jess Bliss aka Jess Pure Bliss. https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/470-422-9813 .

  2. #1395

    Lex

    Quote Originally Posted by Jrody1  [View Original Post]
    Professor Lex got arrested. Which is why when I contacted her for a while. Lex was gone because of LEO snatching Lex up. Just an update for you. Lex was an awesome treat. Liked this one.
    Is she still around?

  3. #1394
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029

    Professor Lex Near Dunwoody

    Quote Originally Posted by PlaidRetina  [View Original Post]
    Bunch of long time providers have dropped off in the last few months.

    Wynter, Aria, Kylee Quinn, Beatrice, Professor Lex, Jess.
    Professor Lex got arrested. Which is why when I contacted her for a while. Lex was gone because of LEO snatching Lex up. Just an update for you. Lex was an awesome treat. Liked this one.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ab7bcbc84fc7c461876ceb8fe920e2cf.jpg‎   2a34a9176a8a277dae0e66037e44140f.jpg‎   5c621e7ee2c91763454103ee1cdedeee.jpg‎   c68c03a8bb9471c6c04a1f078f5052f4.jpg‎  

  4. #1393
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029
    Quote Originally Posted by DunnB  [View Original Post]
    She moved to Pittsburg she on my Twitter. She said she never coming back to Georgia. She use to stay back in fourth in Conyers and Decatur. I think her boyfriend / fiance dumped her and she got pissed and took herself and kid to PA.
    Quote Originally Posted by RayPrince  [View Original Post]
    She's not even in Georgia anymore. I think it's Pennsylvania now. But she's been gone a while now and don't think she coming back any time soon.
    Thanks for the info on snow cone lads. Wasn't aware this one left GA to PA. Welp there goes an example of a goodie gone out of GA.

  5. #1392

    Snowcone

    She moved to Pittsburg she on my Twitter. She said she never coming back to Georgia. She use to stay back in fourth in Conyers and Decatur. I think her boyfriend / fiance dumped her and she got pissed and took herself and kid to PA.

  6. #1391

    Virginia

    Quote Originally Posted by HighFlyer21  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her many times then she just went silent. Anybody know what's up with her. Please PM me. Thanks.
    The last number I had for her was 470xxxx498 but that won't help you. She seems to have gone dark for everyone. A quick search will show you all of her other regulars asking the same question, "what happened to her?

  7. #1390
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029

    MILF White Cougar Virginia In Tucker Norcross Chamblee area

    Quote Originally Posted by HighFlyer21  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her many times then she just went silent. Anybody know what's up with her. Please PM me. Thanks.
    I'm assuming you are asking about MILF cougar Virginia who worked in the same area as betty and the other Brazilian Latina I mentioned. I have the same question on where Virginia is but more than likely might be the same case as Betty I posted about. Ever since betty got a serious relationship with a guy. Betty started being choppy for availability before disappearing. Not sure if that is the case with Virginia but they worked in the same relative area.

    Both Betty and Virginia did BBBJ, CIM and Anal. Both were awesome. When Betty got a BF. Betty stopped doing BBBJ. Also Virginia stopped posting in the same year as betty. Stopped earlier. Betty has posted here and there but stops.

    That being said. Virginia's last number I know of from LC is:

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/678-663-2109

    Something weird though came up a while ago when I was seeking Virginia. Virginia's old number which is the following:

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/770-919-4614

    Started to be used again in 2020. New one and at first stated was fetish friendly but as of now in ads isn't fetish friendly. Took over the LC ad profile as well.

    Virginia's last post with the 614 number: https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...-milf/13338395.

    Alexis takes over number last year post: https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/hot-ready/29469109.

    I found that weird. Now Alexis who took over that old number. No longer uses that. Alexis who took over the old 770 number that Virginia used is using:

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/770-966-6419

    Might get answers from that one if you want to turn into a detective LOL. Maybe Alexis knows something IMO as Alexis took over the old ad profile on LC for the 4614 number.

    Aside from that when Nichole posted:

    https://callescort.org/678-349-6764

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/6783496764

    I thought that was Virginia but bigger but I don't believe it is. Tattoos don't match. I don't recall Virginia having a flower tattoo.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 452996cebbd675c915d8d2fdf85f6858_f.jpg‎   b72fe025e901f247b49996deb4d58563_f.jpg‎   c04cb3a155f50a774cd7b7bc5bdfa431_f.jpg‎   502d2789a9d20e78a817123521399b78_f.jpg‎   df123463eba9864d75a8e68e772acf5f_f.jpg‎  

    ec72cfadd6da42b6558d2ba4f7a4cc60_f.jpg‎   lPhpYu.jpg‎   T88S41.jpg‎   de328e84182e169cfcdb6a8247f3758b_f.jpg‎   70e412d1d008b8c35c212a874d4ba68f_f.jpg‎  


  8. #1389
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrody1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if atlsnowcone still meets up. To me. Seems to be only doing OF content stuff.

    Twitter: https://twitter.com/TSnowcone , https://twitter.com/atlsnowcone.

    PHUB page: https://www.pornhub.com/model/atlsnowcone.

    Ad number pages:

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/678-531-4117

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/678-769-2198

    Did BBFS, BBBJ and creampies.
    Apparently booking was available through snowcones snapchat. I'm not sure if that is still viable but I'm not doing that. Snapchat from snow cone is Snowconejones98.

  9. #1388

    Virginia

    I have seen her many times then she just went silent. Anybody know what's up with her. Please PM me. Thanks.

  10. #1387

    Snocone gone

    Quote Originally Posted by Jrody1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if atlsnowcone still meets up. To me. Seems to be only doing OF content stuff.

    Twitter: https://twitter.com/TSnowcone , https://twitter.com/atlsnowcone.

    PHUB page: https://www.pornhub.com/model/atlsnowcone.

    Ad number pages:

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/678-531-4117

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/678-769-2198

    Did BBFS, BBBJ and creampies.
    She's not even in Georgia anymore. I think it's Pennsylvania now. But she's been gone a while now and don't think she coming back any time soon.

  11. #1386
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029

    BBFS PAWG ATLsnowcone aka snow cone

    Anyone know if atlsnowcone still meets up. To me. Seems to be only doing OF content stuff.

    Twitter: https://twitter.com/TSnowcone , https://twitter.com/atlsnowcone.

    PHUB page: https://www.pornhub.com/model/atlsnowcone.

    Ad number pages:

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/678-531-4117

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/678-769-2198

    Did BBFS, BBBJ and creampies.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2e44046ae59528230c13704890ewd7b8dbe_f.jpg‎   eb77fe1341b60a8b0627647acfc9bff3d.jpg‎   2c7c550f8edfa61bbc42a9498c07eab2.jpg‎   2e44046ae59528230c1370435890ewd7b8dbe_f.jpg‎   ff296dd6c97a59b82d02d2ddd2b0f182.jpg‎  


  12. #1385
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029

    Thick Tatted Snowbunny Jess Bliss aka Jess Pure Bliss

    Quote Originally Posted by Bbanga247  [View Original Post]
    Anybody heard from Tatted up Jess? No ads nothing. She retired?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jess-escort-atlanta-874290#erotic.
    No Jess isn't retired IMO. Has been on and off for the past year. Was posting ads earlier this year on the main number. Idk if Bliss is seeing anyone right now. Gotten thicker over the years though but is still awesome and goofy in a good way though. Real nice. Has a tiktok account but idk if Bliss still post or not. I don't use that.

    Ads:

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/470-422-9813

    https://adultsearch.com/georgia/atla...scorts/1727866

    TER has more numbers: https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...2141179-352754.

    https://naughtynsexy.com/talent/jess-bliss/

    Still around. Might be taking a break is my guess but you can try hitting Bliss's line.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails zSwbA7.jpg‎   U2ayKP.jpg‎   qWsMrI.jpg‎   1e82354ac723836c9a7ccec24f234c6c_f.jpg‎   HMae4t.jpg‎  

    1727866-BdzlhcOLw2GTMWItecux.jpg‎   a93851172b4671b75263ca02e46f9c14_f.jpg‎   5f06988b5f88d18b7ef9a04f50e9b790_f.jpg‎   0qdibe.jpg‎  

  13. #1384

    Tattoo Jess?

    Anybody heard from Tatted up Jess? No ads nothing. She retired?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jess-escort-atlanta-874290#erotic.

  14. #1383
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029

    Brazilian Latina In Tucker / Lavista

    Anyone know what happened to this Brazilian Latina? Stopped posting last year at the same time as Betty as they both work in the same area. I know Betty had gotten a BF hence she stopped doing BBBJ. Her Latina friend whom I linked below. Not sure why she isn't around.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/6783968061

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/678-396-8061
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6c254d8a4533b5239920b00d4937476a_f.jpg‎   ef8ed7670e972832e73fe475e7659b25_f.jpg‎   ba5f9c85a82f80aa71d5226dcbe0ea09_f.jpg‎   22cdec444896a2a633fc9fe74e388a9e_f.jpg‎  

  15. #1382
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029

    Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by PopUpMenu123  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/6788705185/1
    Does anyone know what happened to Bella?
    I've seen her a few times. I dial that number but it says it's not in service. I think I had saw a recent ad of hers somewhere on escort Babylon, but I can't find it now.
    That is Bella's current number. She deleted her ads for August is all. Her last post was on August 26 or August 27 and then she deleted everything. Pretty iffy to set up a meeting at times. I few months ago it took me a few days to meet her. She is probably still posting on skipthegames maybe but I don't use that site. More than likely taking a break but Bella will be back mate.

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/678-870-5185
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3fe10ca40a880fae28348573e3695f7d_f.jpg‎   e2f127e430211fabb69ea309e34d92da_f.jpg‎   OlYzEv.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape