Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 212 of 472 FirstFirst ... 112 162 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 262 312 ... LastLast
Results 3,166 to 3,180 of 7068
What Are You Waiting For?
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3903

    For the car daters (Not a streetwalkr)

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...787&viewfull=1#post5546787.

    Marissa Jones (MJ) LOL.

    Lovely Latina,

    CBJ and CFS in my car.

    Nice and tight and burst inside of her (in the bag).

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/760-474-3967
    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7604743967?gid=f2f84d14b8816b68bb33619e5095c051
    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/7604743967
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1g8K4H.jpg‎   UcqXIa.jpg‎  

  2. #3902

    They were all hot at some point

    Quote Originally Posted by FeedHerNut  [View Original Post]
    I actually boned this chick when she was hot IMHO now she is fat and disgusting as fuck. Have at it bros.
    Again (Beauty is the eye of the beholder).

    TAZ is a nympho freak and she will enjoy the person fucking her or whoever she spends her precious time with. Not "white-knighting" here, but there have been sometimes I don't click with women and sometimes they don't click with me.

    Her service is still tops. , Just close your eyes and think other things. Does one really look into the eyes of their provider as they fuck them? Sometimes they too close their eyes or fake their pretty moans to get you to pop sooner.

    According to "sexperts".

    What's the average duration?

    Vaginal sex typically lasts three to seven minutes, according to a 2005 Society for Sex Therapy and Research member survey.

    According to the survey, vaginal sex that lasts one to two minutes is "too short. " Vaginal sex that lasts 10 to 30 minutes is considered "too long. ".

    So how long should vaginal sex actually last? The sex therapists surveyed say that anywhere from 7 to 13 minutes is "desirable. ".

    https://www.healthline.com/health/he...hould-sex-last#overview.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZ5gk7X1uTE&t=55s (The Doctors) Average time 5 min 04 secs.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbzUpimGfEI&t=82s 25 min for women to get women orgasm, TAZ orgasms within 2-3 min even less and will squirt on you.

  3. #3901

    Taz --aka Tanya

    Quote Originally Posted by NorthSDasian  [View Original Post]
    Well cat's out of the bag, when she got into it from round 2 BBBJ she pulled me down and leg locked me also into a BBFSCIP.

    She is indeed down for gangbangs; another member on here hit me up if I'm interested and that she was down. Still waiting on the logistics.
    I actually boned this chick when she was hot IMHO now she is fat and disgusting as fuck. Have at it bros.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tanya cip1.JPG‎   Tanya spanked hard 4-21-2016 cip.JPG‎   Tanya cip 4-21-2016 (2).JPG‎  

  4. #3900
    I've had Selma as well. The BBJ was weak, but she did let me fuck bare. I didn't finish, but she was nice, so there's that.

    I really wish I could've had the daughter.

  5. #3899

    Selma

    Quote Originally Posted by CarDater  [View Original Post]
    I don't think I've seen her daughter, but I know Selma is repulsed by anybody who has seen her.
    Interesting. Thanks to the pandemic I'm working my San Diego job out of Imperial County (where's there's no fun to be had at all) but as soon as I get to go back I was hoping to stamp my card with Selma, Elly and Krista.

  6. #3898
    This account is part of a shill network.


    Posts: 134

    Selma and Victoria

    Quote Originally Posted by Will008  [View Original Post]
    Are these pictures of the daughter that you posted?
    I believe so, and as Dr. P mentioned, Yes I keep all the pics of the bitches I've boned through the years. , They keep changing phone numbers and emails / ads. Got to keep track.

  7. #3897

    Moms

    I've done Selma, but not in a few years as I am being cautious.

    I don't think I've seen her daughter, but I know Selma is repulsed by anybody who has seen her.

    I have done the mother-daughter combo who lived near 32nd and Adams. I forgot the mom's name.

  8. #3896

    Yes Victoria (Angelica)

    Quote Originally Posted by Will008  [View Original Post]
    Are these pictures of the daughter that you posted?
    I think those are the pics that I have seen as well. He might have had to go into the archives for those pics. Nice fine 9inchesofAwe

  9. #3895

    Angelica & Selma

    Quote Originally Posted by NineInches;5539889[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/california/sandiego/67000517[/URL]

    Damn this broad can take a pounding.

    It was a challenge to get an appointment with her, finally got to see her in the wee hours of the night.

    She was clean, and I wanted just a BBBJ, but went in for the BBFS and creampied that pussy, pretty tight.

    She said she was early forties, (maybe), pictures are pretty old, probably 5-7 years old.

    She was friendly enough and I was able to fuck her a few more times, and got to be more friendly with me and started sharing her life. She mentioned she was already a grandmother, so I fucked a Gilf, and when I asked who her daughter was, she showed me a pic and I remembered that she posted awhile back.

    Damn, I fucked a mother and a daughter, Selma says, that if she found out if any of her clients fucked her daughter, she cuts them off. (so I ain't telling her, plus I don't think her daughter services anymore).

    Just waiting for her granddaughter to be of age and I'll collect the set.

    Has anyone else have done this?
    I fucked them both as well. Her daughter met me at the door for our 1st session in just a towel. Licks my ass, sucks my dick then tells me to fuck her like a dirty * When I nutted her. I took a photo of them both. Yes the daughter was hot. I hit her three times. Once I was banging her and her ghetto hood rat Bfriend showed up unexpectedly. So I exited stage left. She even gave me my money back. Angelica is truly a hot ass honey pie. I would love to see her again. Mom. Not my type.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Angelica 2.jpg‎   Angelica.JPG‎   Angelica Selma Motel 6 El Cajon.JPG‎  

  10. #3894
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1223

    Mother-Daughter bareback

    Quote Originally Posted by NineInches  [View Original Post]
    Damn, I fucked a mother and a daughter, Selma says, that if she found out if any of her clients fucked her daughter, she cuts them off. (so I ain't telling her, plus I don't think her daughter services anymore).

    Just waiting for her granddaughter to be of age and I'll collect the set.

    Has anyone else have done this?
    I have done the mother-daughter thing. Would not be interested in the grandma-daughter-granddaughter as the GILF does not interest me. My preference is 18-20 yo white chicks.

    I banged the porn star duo of Kali Ryder and her cute baby girl Pamela Morrison in Las Vegas. Not together at the same time, that would be too weird for me.

    Kali also hooked me up with one of her UTR MILF friends, and I also banged one of Pam's cute besties in LV. Once you bang a pornstar, make sure you ask them about any available friends who don't advertise but are totally DTF.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pam Morrison porn star (2).jpg‎   Pam Morrison porn star (1).jpg‎   Pamela Morrison.jpg‎   Pam & Kali (1).jpg‎   Pam & Kali (2).jpg‎  

    Pam & Kali (3).jpg‎   Kali Ryder porn star.jpg‎  

  11. #3893
    Haven't seen her but do not pay her rate. Too many asking for these inflated prices.

    Quote Originally Posted by StephenCurry  [View Original Post]
    Hello,

    Was wondering if anyone had experience with the asian escort named Nadine. She has ads in PrivateDelights and List Crawler.

    Do you recommend?

    Are the photos accurate?

    Pros & Cons?

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...Jessicalynn400

    https://superasian.com.listcrawler.e...diego/67048380

    Feel free to DM me, thanks!

  12. #3892

    Nadine Jessicalynn400 Thick Asian

    Hello,

    Was wondering if anyone had experience with the asian escort named Nadine. She has ads in PrivateDelights and List Crawler.

    Do you recommend?

    Are the photos accurate?

    Pros & Cons?

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...Jessicalynn400

    https://superasian.com.listcrawler.e...diego/67048380

    Feel free to DM me, thanks!

  13. #3891

    Any experience with this one

    Nevermind. It's a scammer asking for deposit


    I've seen this ad a few times. Looks TGTBT. Has any one had any experiance with this one?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...diego/67045216#.

  14. #3890
    Regular Member


    Posts: 18

    Sd recommendations. Brooklyn

    Quote Originally Posted by Gammbroach  [View Original Post]
    Hi all,

    New to SD. Just moved here and was hoping to get some recommendations from you all. A couple girls that caught my eye were:

    Natalie Clare.

    https://meetnatalieclare.com/petite-...ego-portfolio/

    Brooklyn Summers.

    https://sdbrooklynsummers.com/

    Any of you all seen these ladies? They're definitely quite pricey but looking to treat myself for my bday. I tried searching their names here in the forum, but they didn't pop up.

    Thanks in advance for the tips!
    Brooklyn is super chill and down to earth. However her pics are a bit misleading. They may be a few years old or more, she's gained a few lbs from the pictures. I recommend her in all other aspects but don't want you to be a little surprised like I was.

  15. #3889
    The daughter was awesome. Gave a great BBBJ and a sweet booty.

    Quote Originally Posted by NineInches  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...diego/67000517

    Damn this broad can take a pounding.

    It was a challenge to get an appointment with her, finally got to see her in the wee hours of the night.

    She was clean, and I wanted just a BBBJ, but went in for the BBFS and creampied that pussy, pretty tight.

    She said she was early forties, (maybe), pictures are pretty old, probably 5-7 years old.

    She was friendly enough and I was able to fuck her a few more times, and got to be more friendly with me and started sharing her life. She mentioned she was already a grandmother, so I fucked a Gilf, and when I asked who her daughter was, she showed me a pic and I remembered that she posted awhile back.

    Damn, I fucked a mother and a daughter, Selma says, that if she found out if any of her clients fucked her daughter, she cuts them off. (so I ain't telling her, plus I don't think her daughter services anymore).

    Just waiting for her granddaughter to be of age and I'll collect the set.

    Has anyone else have done this?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape