Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,241 to 18,255 of 41292
-
09-13-21 10:43 #23052Banned Member

Posts: 739Jayda & Mya
Try one of these 2:
Jayda: https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ville/67056418.
Mya: https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ville/67046682.
I've had both, and they were both awesome for me.
Originally Posted by YbScottyB
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-21 10:32 #23051Senior Member

Posts: 111Just don't tell them you saw their ad on Tryst. Most of them (outside of the travelling girls) have ads elsewhere for much more reasonable prices. I never tell them I saw them on Tryst and just ask what the donation is. It is 99% of the time not what they are showing on Tryst.
Originally Posted by Wpgsh34
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-21 10:29 #23050Senior Member

Posts: 653The importance of red flags
These is why you take the warnings other people have said about the provider seriously. If you choose to ignore them things can go left real quick and get off track. A huge amount of self awareness is honestly required for this hobby. Just always keep a cautious nature to yourself.
Originally Posted by MarkEpstein
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-21 09:52 #23049Senior Member

Posts: 104Wtf
Is it just me or has JAX scene gone to hell? Between all the pics being filtered, scams wanting money up front, and the no reply, it like a waste land. I do have some standards that are meant to keep me alive, but its like message 5 or 6 get no or 1 response hours later.
-
09-13-21 09:46 #23048Senior Member

Posts: 104Pablo and cartel
Its all a Scam just look up the name in google you will see tons of people got the same message, they did a quick search and found your information on the net just like you did. I just sent them this reply "I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you stop bothering me now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you. " never got a replay after that.
Originally Posted by EaglesSb
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-21 09:00 #23047Senior Member

Posts: 348OP Niki
I saw her years ago when she worked the hotels on SR16 in St. Augustine. She really looks worn down now. She looked a lot better when I saw her. She had jacked up teeth, though, which made for an uncomfortable BBBJ, and she was pretty mechanical. Her personality was good, and there was no management back then, but for the reasons I cited before, I never attempted to see her again. She's been on my hard pass list for years, but after seeing these posts, I think I need to create an "Avoid Like the Plague" list and put her at the top of it!
Originally Posted by LowBaller
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-21 07:47 #23046Senior Member

Posts: 522Ashlee
In my opinion, Ashlee not worth 60 coins. And I do mean coins. LOL.
Originally Posted by Wpgsh34
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/ashlee-356
-
09-13-21 02:37 #23045Senior Member

Posts: 1170I don't know about you guys but with all the BS with these so-called providers, I have lost my appetite or desire to see them. It's just too much and not worth it anymore! SMDH.
Originally Posted by LowBaller
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-21 20:41 #23044Senior Member

Posts: 690OP Niki Stay Away. You May Be Robbed At Gun Point!
Read this fellow monger's review and getting robbed.
Originally Posted by MarkEpstein
[View Original Post]
O P Niki gives bad service and has Thugs to Rob You at Gun Point!
Nope, I did not see her, so I was not robbed, but I believe this posting and I want You to know how Dangerous O P Niki is to You!
Avoid this hag or you may end be pushing up daises from under the ground!
-
09-12-21 15:27 #23043Senior Member

Posts: 1246Tryst
I've seen three girls from Tryst. All three have come down to reasonable (in today's terms) rates.
Originally Posted by Wpgsh34
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-21 12:48 #23042Senior Member

Posts: 122Tryst
Some hot women on that sight but they all seem to have GPS. I've seen at least one of them on stg for half of what she charges for on tryst. Has anyone met with any of these girls? Are they that much better than stg girls? Or are they all the same. Just looking for some thoughts before I consider the extra Mario coins.
-
09-12-21 12:21 #23041Senior Member

Posts: 31Info
Has anyone seen her before?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...d/177499448766
-
09-12-21 08:06 #23040Senior Member

Posts: 270Google Voice
I've been using this app for awhile and it's pretty good. Outgoing calls and texts display a Google number from a server through which your calls are routed. Returned calls and texts come back through that number also and don't display your real number.
Originally Posted by EaglesSb
[View Original Post]
-AG.
-
09-12-21 03:14 #23039Senior Member

Posts: 53OP Nikki/ Nikki on Blanding
Does anyone remember a blond wearing big ass sunglasses posting (Think it was on back page)
about 4-5 years ago "just off Blanding" or maybe "295 and Blanding" I was wondering if that was OP Nikki.
-
09-12-21 03:10 #23038Senior Member

Posts: 53Extortion
Burner always And I would reply "I can meet you with the cash if you have the balls to take it from me".
Originally Posted by JaxonMonger
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





