Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,226 to 18,240 of 41285
-
09-13-21 16:19 #23060Senior Member

Posts: 122Stg. You Deserve a Massage Today
Has anyone seen this one or any info. She advertises on STG as massage. Thought about hitting her up but looking for some info first.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/316992520332
-
09-13-21 15:53 #23059Regular Member

Posts: 14[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.
The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.
-
09-13-21 15:01 #23058Senior Member

Posts: 205Great New!
Hi all,
Our favorite, certainly my favorite; Bedroom Barbie is back in town!
More importantly, back in the game!
Soon to be posting but for those who kept her number, its the one that ends in 3350.
PM for details if you need to.
Happy days!
Suit.
-
09-13-21 13:53 #23057Regular Member

Posts: 21Kassidy
I had a good experience with her. She Is kind of high and light hearted, her mic skills are deep and 10/10 do recommend. Any one else have seen her? Will repeat.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...a/165476520623
-
09-13-21 12:55 #23056Senior Member

Posts: 109Dang. I'm just moving here also. Let's see a rebound!
Originally Posted by SuperTrooper
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-21 12:38 #23055Senior Member

Posts: 244It wasn't good to begin with but gone to hell here recently.
Originally Posted by YbScottyB
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-21 12:19 #23054Senior Member

Posts: 363I saw Fancy probably about 2 years ago at a motel on Philips Blvd. She was very friendly and provided nice service (at the stg prices). The place smelled like cigs, and I suspect some sort of usage, but nothing I could pin down.
Originally Posted by Wpgsh34
[View Original Post]
But I do worry what 2 more years in the life has done to her. She wasn't exactly living well then.
Having said that, when I saw her pricing on Tryst, I couldn't figure it out. She's definitely good for her stg price, but Tryst? That's just not a good idea.
-
09-13-21 11:35 #23053Senior Member

Posts: 122Fancy. Tryst
I was looking to hook up with Fancy the other day and texted her number listed on tryst and was quoted her tryst price. I didn't even say I saw her on tryst. After she quoted me her price I mentioned I've seen her on stg. She came down $100 quickly which is still more then her stg donation.
Originally Posted by Jvillemonger
[View Original Post]
So I found her stg add and noticed she had a different number listed. So I texted that from a different number and she quoted her stg price which was lower than her discounted tryst number. Point of my babbling here is some girls might have different numbers for different sites and quote you based on the sites and numbers. Needless to say after the bs I didn't see her.
-
09-13-21 10:43 #23052Banned Member

Posts: 739Jayda & Mya
Try one of these 2:
Jayda: https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ville/67056418.
Mya: https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ville/67046682.
I've had both, and they were both awesome for me.
Originally Posted by YbScottyB
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-21 10:32 #23051Senior Member

Posts: 111Just don't tell them you saw their ad on Tryst. Most of them (outside of the travelling girls) have ads elsewhere for much more reasonable prices. I never tell them I saw them on Tryst and just ask what the donation is. It is 99% of the time not what they are showing on Tryst.
Originally Posted by Wpgsh34
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-21 10:29 #23050Senior Member

Posts: 653The importance of red flags
These is why you take the warnings other people have said about the provider seriously. If you choose to ignore them things can go left real quick and get off track. A huge amount of self awareness is honestly required for this hobby. Just always keep a cautious nature to yourself.
Originally Posted by MarkEpstein
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-21 09:52 #23049Senior Member

Posts: 104Wtf
Is it just me or has JAX scene gone to hell? Between all the pics being filtered, scams wanting money up front, and the no reply, it like a waste land. I do have some standards that are meant to keep me alive, but its like message 5 or 6 get no or 1 response hours later.
-
09-13-21 09:46 #23048Senior Member

Posts: 104Pablo and cartel
Its all a Scam just look up the name in google you will see tons of people got the same message, they did a quick search and found your information on the net just like you did. I just sent them this reply "I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you stop bothering me now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you. " never got a replay after that.
Originally Posted by EaglesSb
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-21 09:00 #23047Senior Member

Posts: 348OP Niki
I saw her years ago when she worked the hotels on SR16 in St. Augustine. She really looks worn down now. She looked a lot better when I saw her. She had jacked up teeth, though, which made for an uncomfortable BBBJ, and she was pretty mechanical. Her personality was good, and there was no management back then, but for the reasons I cited before, I never attempted to see her again. She's been on my hard pass list for years, but after seeing these posts, I think I need to create an "Avoid Like the Plague" list and put her at the top of it!
Originally Posted by LowBaller
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-21 07:47 #23046Senior Member

Posts: 522Ashlee
In my opinion, Ashlee not worth 60 coins. And I do mean coins. LOL.
Originally Posted by Wpgsh34
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/ashlee-356










Reply With Quote






