Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 204 of 492 FirstFirst ... 104 154 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 254 304 ... LastLast
Results 3,046 to 3,060 of 7380
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4335

    Quinn in Enfield

    I wish I read you review before I saw her today.

    Link is below, and pictures are below.

    I get in there and she was hiding someone in the bathroom, she it was her niece (it was a small girl with no clothes on).

    After I gave her the money, she talked and talk for 5 min about everything under the sun.

    She taking care of her niece, her husband died her and her girlfriend both have disease (incurable) blah blah blah.

    I am laying on the bed all this time, she finally get in the bed holding my stick and playing with (I guess that is her version of a hand job.

    Then she tells me she just realized she didn't have any condoms so I could go to the store and get some (she would hold my money so I would come back), go bare or just a hand job.

    I said goodbye as I was leaving I saw some needles on the bathroom sink.

    Her number is 860 339 six 8 six 2.

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....a/471396947863

    "https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....a/471396947863".

    Quote Originally Posted by Firestorm71  [View Original Post]
    She's received mostly negative reviews on the Hartford board, unfortunately. Search for Quinn. You'll see what I mean.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    The 2nd is using the name Quinn. Search here or on STG. Former, or still, street girl. She's been in the Enfield area this week. Last week, in Windsor Locks.
    Yes, I think Rose is her new doubles partner but she wasn't around when I visited for a QV. Quinn was very lackluster. BBBJ was not memorable, despite her raising her hh and hr rates. QV was the same at 100. I would pass. If I could, I'd take a refund.

    BMD.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2.jpg‎   1.jpg‎   Image-1.jpg‎   4.jpg‎   3.jpg‎  


  2. #4334
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvEmThick2  [View Original Post]
    Sorry for the dumb question, but I know for a fact that I read reviews for Jay awhile back, but when I do a thread search for Jay, I don't get any results?The screenshot was deleted because the telephone number is not edited. Moderator12blue
    Your just going to have to just read back my friend. Search has to be 4 characters or more and this forum is based on a strict computer code so watch what symbols you use when your typing. Try searching jayy I dunno. I used to see her regularly years back she fits my bodytype but she can be up and down so its YMMV with her. Go see her she has a bf who hangs outside sometimes just FYI and come back here and write a report on your experience.

  3. #4333

    Search results

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvEmThick2  [View Original Post]
    Sorry for the dumb question, but I know for a fact that I read reviews for Jay awhile back, but when I do a thread search for "Jay", I don't get any results?
    I got hung up on this for a bit myself. After some testing and reading the board it seems that three letter strings are too short for the search function. Some folks started using "Jayy" in posts, but not sure how far that goes back.

  4. #4332

    How does the search function work?

    Sorry for the dumb question, but I know for a fact that I read reviews for Jay awhile back, but when I do a thread search for "Jay", I don't get any results?[blue]The screenshot was deleted because the telephone number is not edited. Moderator12[blue]

  5. #4331
    Quote Originally Posted by ThickCock99  [View Original Post]
    Any reviews on her?
    You've asked three times about her. Maybe take one for the team?

    Doing a search on her phone number and some of her images didn't really lead me to anything. Looks like most of her ad postings are in Hartford. That's all I got.

  6. #4330
    Quote Originally Posted by ThickCock99  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, anyone seen this one?
    Any reviews on her?

  7. #4329

    Ooh, ooh, that smell

    Quote Originally Posted by IsThataSw  [View Original Post]
    I believe, disgustingly enough, most often the stink comes from a yeast infection. Usually if the girl takes bareback cream pies (multiple a day) and doesn't keep impeccable high-gene, the loads and cleaning out of the loads will throw her Ph balance off and a low grade or worse yeast infection will form. The smell is almost always from the Ph balance being out of wack or worse: full blown yeast formation.
    For those brave enough to dive into the causes and reasons. Put on your snorkels and read:

    https://www.healthline.com/health/wo.../vagina-smells#Smells-change,-and-that's-OK.

    BMD.

  8. #4328

    Stink

    I believe, disgustingly enough, most often the stink comes from a yeast infection. Usually if the girl takes bareback cream pies (multiple a day) and doesn't keep impeccable high-gene, the loads and cleaning out of the loads will throw her Ph balance off and a low grade or worse yeast infection will form. The smell is almost always from the Ph balance being out of wack or worse: full blown yeast formation.

    Quote Originally Posted by Solandonward  [View Original Post]
    Honestly, what causes the stink anyways? Is it just BV or something else?

    I saw a provider in a WS hotel once that seemed fairly attractive but once she hit me with the stank I turned the hhr into the quickest quick in the world.

    I honestly don't get how they can't smell that off themselves and want to do something about it. Got to wonder if it's intentional to get you out the door quicker.

  9. #4327
    Quote Originally Posted by TylerRumble  [View Original Post]
    Told me her name was LEO. Agreed to incall, got to the area said she didn't have a place, slow at answering her texts, wasting my time, I started to jet but she finally text back " found a place" , went to her "cousins" she had trouble getting in, house full of people, went into the bedroom she wanted donation immediately, so -so BBJ, then putting her nasty up for me doggy style, the smell was unbearable,. Rushed visit after I finally got it in that nasty hole,. Bad day there. Hit or miss it seems, then when you finally find one worth a crap they head for the skids quickly. She's sickly skinny, but potentially pretty, I'd say to avoid her. Not worth the 1.20 rushed hh.

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....t/497555893973
    Honestly, what causes the stink anyways? Is it just BV or something else?

    I saw a provider in a WS hotel once that seemed fairly attractive but once she hit me with the stank I turned the hhr into the quickest quick in the world.

    I honestly don't get how they can't smell that off themselves and want to do something about it. Got to wonder if it's intentional to get you out the door quicker.

  10. #4326

    Mature, laid back

    Don't waste your time and gas going here. There is a reason the face is blacked out. Smoke and demons. I walked out.

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....n/446768567436

  11. #4325
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4548
    Quote Originally Posted by RamDogging  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened to Elvira Blue? She used to post before the pandemic. Just wondering if she went UTR.
    Unemployment. Some of those girls getting pay just because they got kids.

  12. #4324

    Elvira Blue

    Anyone know what happened to Elvira Blue? She used to post before the pandemic. Just wondering if she went UTR.

  13. #4323

  14. #4322

    Greenfield Princess

    I'd love to know more details about her as well. Greenfield is a random area, she could be decent. The BJ certainly looks decent from the one photo.

    Quote Originally Posted by SnailTrail  [View Original Post]
    Somebody here is enjoying the shit out of that hardworking mooseknuckled puss despite the demons running amok-spill the details.

  15. #4321

    Leo

    Quote Originally Posted by TylerRumble  [View Original Post]
    Told me her name was LEO. Agreed to incall, got to the area said she didn't have a place, slow at answering her texts, wasting my time, I started to jet but she finally text back " found a place" , went to her "cousins" she had trouble getting in, house full of people, went into the bedroom she wanted donation immediately, so -so BBJ, then putting her nasty up for me doggy style, the smell was unbearable,. Rushed visit after I finally got it in that nasty hole,. Bad day there. Hit or miss it seems, then when you finally find one worth a crap they head for the skids quickly. She's sickly skinny, but potentially pretty, I'd say to avoid her. Not worth the 1.20 rushed hh.

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....t/497555893973
    I met LEO on School St, near High. That was prob over a year ago. She's one of them High st crack heads. I remember first date was ok. Thin, weird cute for older girl. Responsive sexually. I seem to remember some smell too. My last date was horrible. I think I shared already that she was leaning off bed puking in a bucket during oral action. She prob has dope demons too. Either way, she can be fun for 30/50 if she's not sick when you pick her up.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape