Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,091 to 15,105 of 39985
-
09-13-21 11:51 #24895Senior Member

Posts: 311You will get a crappy L1 at $. 60 min by a so so avg looking mt. Other services offered at a premium. I would avoid.
Originally Posted by Jay117
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-21 11:49 #24894Senior Member

Posts: 272That. In no way sounds like a place with extras. But you're welcome to try it.
Originally Posted by Jayp80
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-21 11:27 #24893Senior Member

Posts: 808Waxing
Anyone try her out?
https://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/b...379167576.html
-
09-12-21 23:22 #24892Senior Member

Posts: 290No reviews for it on RM, although I thought there were at one point in time. From what I recall, the reviews weren't that great.
Originally Posted by RichL1234
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-21 17:52 #24891Senior Member

Posts: 337I know its been reviewed on here, not quite sure how it fared.
Originally Posted by Jay117
[View Original Post]
And as you said impossible to look up with those parameters.
Good luck.
-
09-12-21 17:39 #24890Senior Member

Posts: 272Let's Spa?
Just noticed this spa downtown-ish. Unfortunately, it's impossible to search here on either "lets" or "let's", so I can't find out much. Before I TOFTT, can anyone give a quick rundown on it? Crappy L1 with old ladies? Hot L3? Uncovered L2? Would be great not to go in blind (or get surprised by saran wrap).
-
09-12-21 17:07 #24889Senior Member

Posts: 337She's back!
Lisa is back at Rose, A&B or whatever the hell they're calling it. 2 xxx north pulxxx.
She took a couple of months off and is back and better than ever with that great spinner body of hers.
She told me that 3 seperate girls were trying to fill the void during her absence and customers were not happy. So her boss was more than happy to have her back.
Standard 40 hhr / 60 hr.
Just remember its not the massage that brings everyone back.
-
09-12-21 13:46 #24888Senior Member

Posts: 112Natalie. CLM
What happened to Natalie from CLM? Did she switch her name again?
-
09-11-21 09:19 #24887Regular Member

Posts: 3Sorry, I wasn't clear. That time was not Jessica but the other girl who always seems works there at the same time. Has the habit of calling things "my baby". Don't really ask names.
Originally Posted by IndigoWalk
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-21 08:14 #24886Senior Member

Posts: 1435Moon and Bejing
First visit to Moon got a great massage from apple, only brushed my hands with her legs very lightly a couple of times and on the flip covered me with a full sized bath towel which was a first for me anywhere. No teasing or brushing up against the boys. Great massage but no walk on back. TS was not offered is it something I need to ask for? Will probably return.
First visit to Bejing. When I got there another monger was getting out of his car so I waited for him to get processed, he returned to his car a few minutes later so I went to the door and got buzzed in. Then the idiot follows back behind me while I am still in the lobby and seeing me through the door still rings the bell, so she tells him that no one is available and he should come back. He asks if he can come in and she lets him in so he walks in backwards and looks at the wall like he is trying to hide his face and she keeps telling him the wait is now 2 hours. He says he wants to wait so she points to a bench and leads me back. She puts me in the room and finally talks him into leaving. Dude with white golf hat and Black face and neck gator was probably the most awkward monger I have come face to face with. Massage from Linda was good and if you come prepared for L3 you may be happy. But as always YMMV.
-
09-11-21 01:51 #24885Senior Member

Posts: 78Jessica
LOL. Never had that "big" of a problem with Jessica, but that's a me thing. She's pretty much always up for it as a regular.
Originally Posted by IWilly
[View Original Post]
Weird factoid. I saw her in mid-Feb, 2020 and all she could talk about was the importance of wearing a mask and this "new" virus in China that we should worry about. The US news was just at the very beginning of covering it, but she was all over it. I just nodded and smiled as she talked on about it, as in my mind it was another SARS outbreak that would die off. Three weeks later. Boom. Everything is shut down.
-
09-10-21 18:42 #24884Banned Member

Posts: 178Why don't you go try both out and report back and let us know.
Originally Posted by DanTheMan1010
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-21 17:57 #24883Senior Member

Posts: 626Are you sure? This one is in Lincolnwood. And there is another one with a similar name close to Chinatown. Body health center. The one he is asking is Health care spa. And it just open last month.
Originally Posted by Catsup
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-21 15:03 #24882Senior Member

Posts: 54So is it Coco at New Hope?
Originally Posted by IWilly
[View Original Post]
I used to go to Lisa at Belmont and loved it!
Trying to decide on Coco at New Hope or someone at Belmont but I keep getting conflicting reports of who is at new hope vs Belmont and who people like more. Thanks!
-
09-10-21 14:38 #24881Regular Member

Posts: 9It's reviewed here. One-woman operation, discrete unmarked storefront. L1 only with no touching. Some disagree but I think she gives a great massage that makes the basic finish worth it. 6 at the door plus tip.
Originally Posted by NoJohn
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





