Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23045
    Quote Originally Posted by LowBaller  [View Original Post]
    Read this fellow monger's review and getting robbed.

    O P Niki gives bad service and has Thugs to Rob You at Gun Point!

    Nope, I did not see her, so I was not robbed, but I believe this posting and I want You to know how Dangerous O P Niki is to You!

    Avoid this hag or you may end be pushing up daises from under the ground!
    I don't know about you guys but with all the BS with these so-called providers, I have lost my appetite or desire to see them. It's just too much and not worth it anymore! SMDH.

  2. #23044

    OP Niki Stay Away. You May Be Robbed At Gun Point!

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkEpstein  [View Original Post]
    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...d/092217906452

    I decided to message a few providers and Nikki in OP was one of the only ones to reply so I figured hey 40 qv right. This turned out to be a nightmare situation!

    I got to her room, first off I've seen some ugly providers but she takes the cake her face is OMG but I figured I'm here already turn her around and that's it. The BJ is as bad as everyone says, and about 30 seconds later she turns around and says lets go. After about 1 minute, she tells me time is up, keep in mind I've been in there about 2-3 minutes MAX. I said I literally just got here what are you talking about she's like you have to go that's enough. Then as she's saying that there's a loud knocking on the door she runs opens the door and 5 guys with guns walk in ask me for my wallet. I didn't have my wallet on me as I never would bring it to a meeting. I had about $20 extra in my pocket I always like to have extra for tips if deserved. They took the $20 and told me to leave while all pointing guns at me the whole time.

    I was lucky to get out of there alive. Needless to say the service is horrible, but the experience with her handlers was the scariest moment of my life. She kept telling them to search my pockets and to go search my car for more money. Do yourself a favor this might save your life, stay away from nikki from orange park. She was staying behind the Denny's and BP.
    Read this fellow monger's review and getting robbed.

    O P Niki gives bad service and has Thugs to Rob You at Gun Point!

    Nope, I did not see her, so I was not robbed, but I believe this posting and I want You to know how Dangerous O P Niki is to You!

    Avoid this hag or you may end be pushing up daises from under the ground!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mtcyntawn2ewy2jjzgrmm2y4ztljnze1m2iznzeznzi2nwqznznj.jpg.jpg‎   n.jpg‎  

  3. #23043

    Tryst

    Quote Originally Posted by Wpgsh34  [View Original Post]
    Some hot women on that sight but they all seem to have GPS. I've seen at least one of them on stg for half of what she charges for on tryst. Has anyone met with any of these girls? Are they that much better than stg girls? Or are they all the same. Just looking for some thoughts before I consider the extra Mario coins.
    I've seen three girls from Tryst. All three have come down to reasonable (in today's terms) rates.

  4. #23042

    Tryst

    Some hot women on that sight but they all seem to have GPS. I've seen at least one of them on stg for half of what she charges for on tryst. Has anyone met with any of these girls? Are they that much better than stg girls? Or are they all the same. Just looking for some thoughts before I consider the extra Mario coins.

  5. #23041

  6. #23040

    Google Voice

    Quote Originally Posted by EaglesSb  [View Original Post]
    I typed in my number into google search and it had my full name, address, age, family members, etc. The website's name is voterreccords. If you registered to vote they can pull that data and post all your info online. BEST thing to do is to contact them via their contact form and DEMAND the info be taken down. You will have to follow up since they tend to "forget" and leave it up. The next contact message should be "Let me contact your legal department since you don't want to remove my information".

    Google your name and see if it has your info too, if so repeat the same process.
    I've been using this app for awhile and it's pretty good. Outgoing calls and texts display a Google number from a server through which your calls are routed. Returned calls and texts come back through that number also and don't display your real number.

    -AG.

  7. #23039

    OP Nikki/ Nikki on Blanding

    Does anyone remember a blond wearing big ass sunglasses posting (Think it was on back page)
    about 4-5 years ago "just off Blanding" or maybe "295 and Blanding" I was wondering if that was OP Nikki.

  8. #23038

    Extortion

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxonMonger  [View Original Post]
    I use App out of convenient and laziness. The burner phone seems to be much better. But isn't this some what scary. They mentioned "Name and actual address". What are you going to do?

    Question to fellow mogers. What should this guy response back?
    Burner always And I would reply "I can meet you with the cash if you have the balls to take it from me".

  9. #23037

    Warning: Your phone number reveals your identity with a simple search

    Quote Originally Posted by NotMyJob  [View Original Post]
    I have been receiving these for some time but last night I received one that actually was intended for my wife (she is from a country where the names do not denote gender), additionally they mentioned her best friend along with our actual street address:

    My name is PABLO OSEGUERA member carte Jalisco New Generation and pimp of the domestic sexual service house I've been calling you cause you've been speaking to one of my girls which offered you her service and you only made her lose her time. I've implanted you a fee which you must pay. If you don't pay you and a couple of your family member will lose their life. Don't try to block me or turn off the phone because I have your address and your family's too. Call me to work something out in a good manner. .

    (names and address redacted for privacy reasons).

    So by the better way, you let me know if you going to pay me my $3000 for the Love of your family and yourself. Or if I hurt one member of your family for the Bad. Let me know. .

    It seems that they always ask for $3000.00.

    There was actually something about these messages on the news4 jax recently.

    NMJ.
    I typed in my number into google search and it had my full name, address, age, family members, etc. The website's name is voterreccords. If you registered to vote they can pull that data and post all your info online. BEST thing to do is to contact them via their contact form and DEMAND the info be taken down. You will have to follow up since they tend to "forget" and leave it up. The next contact message should be "Let me contact your legal department since you don't want to remove my information".

    Google your name and see if it has your info too, if so repeat the same process.

  10. #23036

    About apps

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxonMonger  [View Original Post]
    I use App out of convenient and laziness. The burner phone seems to be much better. But isn't this some what scary. They mentioned "Name and actual address". What are you going to do?

    Question to fellow mogers. What should this guy response back?
    The problem with apps is that you now have to provide an email address. There was a time, you did not have to. I wonder if this has to do with their ability to track us now. Yes, you are correct--it's quite scary when you think of the layer of protection is not there.

  11. #23035

    Extortion

    Quote Originally Posted by Powerhouse100  [View Original Post]
    Are you guys using burners? Or apps?
    I use App out of convenient and laziness. The burner phone seems to be much better. But isn't this some what scary. They mentioned "Name and actual address". What are you going to do?

    Question to fellow mogers. What should this guy response back?

  12. #23034
    Quote Originally Posted by LogJamb  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her in person but a month or so ago her ad pictures revealed a giant, almost comical growth on her chin.
    If you look closer at the new pics / ad, it looks like it is still there.

  13. #23033

    About extortion

    Quote Originally Posted by NotMyJob  [View Original Post]
    I have been receiving these for some time but last night I received one that actually was intended for my wife (she is from a country where the names do not denote gender), additionally they mentioned her best friend along with our actual street address:

    My name is PABLO OSEGUERA member carte Jalisco New Generation and pimp of the domestic sexual service house I've been calling you cause you've been speaking to one of my girls which offered you her service and you only made her lose her time. I've implanted you a fee which you must pay. If you don't pay you and a couple of your family member will lose their life. Don't try to block me or turn off the phone because I have your address and your family's too. Call me to work something out in a good manner. .

    (names and address redacted for privacy reasons).

    So by the better way, you let me know if you going to pay me my $3000 for the Love of your family and yourself. Or if I hurt one member of your family for the Bad. Let me know. ..
    Are you guys using burners? Or apps?

  14. #23032

    Extortion

    Quote Originally Posted by NotMyJob  [View Original Post]
    I have been receiving these for some time but last night I received one that actually was intended for my wife (she is from a country where the names do not denote gender), additionally they mentioned her best friend along with our actual street address:

    My name is PABLO OSEGUERA member carte Jalisco New Generation and pimp of the domestic sexual service house I've been calling you cause you've been speaking to one of my girls which offered you her service and you only made her lose her time. I've implanted you a fee which you must pay. If you don't pay you and a couple of your family member will lose their life. Don't try to block me or turn off the phone because I have your address and your family's too. Call me to work something out in a good manner. .

    (names and address redacted for privacy reasons).

    So by the better way, you let me know if you going to pay me my $3000 for the Love of your family and yourself. Or if I hurt one member of your family for the Bad. Let me know. .

    It seems that they always ask for $3000.00.

    There was actually something about these messages on the news4 jax recently.

    NMJ.
    Same exact message I got. I blocked.

  15. #23031

    Extortion

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeEbanks  [View Original Post]
    I had a few and I always reply "I don't recall you, send me some topless pics. ". These folks are not even on this side of the galaxy don't let them intimidate you.
    I have been receiving these for some time but last night I received one that actually was intended for my wife (she is from a country where the names do not denote gender), additionally they mentioned her best friend along with our actual street address:

    My name is PABLO OSEGUERA member carte Jalisco New Generation and pimp of the domestic sexual service house I've been calling you cause you've been speaking to one of my girls which offered you her service and you only made her lose her time. I've implanted you a fee which you must pay. If you don't pay you and a couple of your family member will lose their life. Don't try to block me or turn off the phone because I have your address and your family's too. Call me to work something out in a good manner. .

    (names and address redacted for privacy reasons).

    So by the better way, you let me know if you going to pay me my $3000 for the Love of your family and yourself. Or if I hurt one member of your family for the Bad. Let me know. .

    It seems that they always ask for $3000.00.

    There was actually something about these messages on the news4 jax recently.

    NMJ.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape