Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 744 of 1229 FirstFirst ... 244 644 694 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 794 844 ... LastLast
Results 11,146 to 11,160 of 18421
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #7276

    Prettylilmandi

    https://www.seeking.com/member/0dc45...3-7a175a4f0e0e

    Smoke show, but she's looking for 3 k monthly paid up front. LOL.

  2. #7275
    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    I think most of these girls have a sliding scale and quote accordingly based on how attractive or annoying they find the person who is interested in meeting with them. She quoted me 800.
    Some of these girls aren't stupid either. More and more are looking at what your putting down for income or what your bragging you make per year. If your claiming to make. Hundreds of thousands dollar per year then 700- 800 hundred shouldn't be a big deal to someone claiming to make the big dollars.

  3. #7274

    Sugababy

    https://www.seeking.com/member/b5e41...a-3dd4f7884ac4

    Seemed DTF, but asked me for $700 ppm. Though YMMV since she started by asking me how much I am willing to pay, so maybe she'll accept a lowball. I didn't try since I don't throw out numbers first. She's an attractive Asian girl who looks fit. Some of you might find $700 worth it. I do decently with the Asian crowd on SA so I don't feel the need to overpay for her. I'm also fairly certain she has had a profile on SA before. Private pic (attached) used to be a profile pic on her old account I think. Maybe some of you will recognize her or have met her. Or maybe my memory just sucks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 37315107-4296-41ca-a6cd-35c5c377dc93_2x.jpg‎  

  4. #7273

    Kayyyyj96

    Anyone seen her?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/d0388...5-6e46a78cd7ab

    Search returned one post that suggested that she has GPS.

  5. #7272

    Advertised

    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    I think most of these girls have a sliding scale and quote accordingly based on how attractive or annoying they find the person who is interested in meeting with them. She quoted me 800.
    Or it could be based on the income level you put in your profile. If TFM shows he's a millionaire and your profile shows lowest level wealth, a smart prostitute would price their services accordingly.

  6. #7271
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/ae221...6-d2ca2b47fa17

    She's hot. Even hotter in the pics she sent me but 2 k ppm. Yeah, some of you mongers are pushing this shit to new levels.

    Time to just work hard on tinder.
    I think most of these girls have a sliding scale and quote accordingly based on how attractive or annoying they find the person who is interested in meeting with them. She quoted me 800.

  7. #7270
    Quote Originally Posted by RazorFish1801  [View Original Post]
    Amyone have any experience with SaammySweetHeart? She's looking for $700. Unsure about value. Respond here or direct message me please.
    I'm sure you'll get alot more responses if you'd provide a link to her profile. Just sayin.

  8. #7269

    SaammySweetHeart

    Amyone have any experience with SaammySweetHeart? She's looking for $700. Unsure about value. Respond here or direct message me please.

  9. #7268

    Erika = scammer

    Quote Originally Posted by Bellissimo  [View Original Post]
    Erika quoted me 15 Benjamins to meet. Too rich for my blood.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/76d6d...4-5be5d51039aa

    Erika.

    Looks nice, but ask is very high, says ppm but only cashapp, okay to meet, sounds DTF, but two issues price and her insisting on no cash. Any red flags? Why would she not accept cash, is there some trap there?
    Almost certainly a scammer. The profile is online most of the time, like one of those pro profiles looking for prey to scam. Either someone comes along paying her $1 k or $1. 5 K, falling for the scam. I don't know, not worth it.

  10. #7267
    https://www.seeking.com/member/ae221...6-d2ca2b47fa17

    She's hot. Even hotter in the pics she sent me but 2 k ppm. Yeah, some of you mongers are pushing this shit to new levels.

    Time to just work hard on tinder.

  11. #7266
    https://www.seeking.com/member/f72ab...8-f220397dff7a

    Crazy wants 1 k. She's fat. Not worth more than 400.

  12. #7265

    15 Bens

    Quote Originally Posted by Bellissimo  [View Original Post]
    Erika quoted me 15 Benjamins to meet. Too rich for my blood.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/76d6d...4-5be5d51039aa

    Erika.

    Looks nice, but ask is very high, says ppm but only cashapp, okay to meet, sounds DTF, but two issues price and her insisting on no cash. Any red flags? Why would she not accept cash, is there some trap there?
    That's at least 2 x worth considering and 3 x worth paying.

  13. #7264
    Erika quoted me 15 Benjamins to meet. Too rich for my blood.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/76d6d...4-5be5d51039aa

    Erika.

    Looks nice, but ask is very high, says ppm but only cashapp, okay to meet, sounds DTF, but two issues price and her insisting on no cash. Any red flags? Why would she not accept cash, is there some trap there?

  14. #7263

    Yolita - 18

    https://www.seeking.com/member/8b427...2-372f539c0589

    Nice sweet Hispanic young lady. Got the number quick on SA and was pretty straight to the point. She is shy and not too experience. We didn't agree on price until we met and she still didn't know how much she wanted. I possibly could have said 1. 0 but no. I paid her a $2. 5 as these young ladies deserve a little more than the escorts She does not host so I got a place in Crystal City.

    Standard BBFSCIP. GFE was great! She just graduated HS. I met her a couple extra times. Eventually she became late on responses and eventually fell off communication. I texted her asking is she no longer interested or something I have done. She has indicated she is having issues right now and can't meet anyone. I have offered to assist w / $ but she politely declined. Strange but. I there are plenty of fish in the sea!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image0.jpg‎  

  15. #7262

    Venusbbgrl - 22

    https://www.seeking.com/member/4d42e...3-84ce3cfbdfa2

    Got to meet up with this nice young lady, a couple months ago, didn't want to post a review as I was going to keep her in my back pocket, when I noticed she is no longer responsive! She stays in Vienna / Tysons area and cannot host. Got her number on 2nd message as she indicates she does not got on SA a lot. Texted to meet. Got a place in Crystal City. She trekked out here and apparently she does not text while driving so I was blown thinking she faked. She indicated she was around the corner and looking for parking which took additional 10-15 min.

    Eventually she came, very nice cute young lady. She is a punk rock type style. I met her outside the hotel as I was so damn anxious waiting for her. Its too funny as I was dressed professionally as I got off work from DC, meeting a young punk rock chick walking in the hotel, ah those stares!

    She is pretty awkward at times but I was ready to get to business. As I was new to this a couple months ago so she got paid 5. 0. She wanted to wear a cover but we both didn't have any. This was BBFS w / pull out. She was super shy and stayed under the covers the whole time. It's great getting GFE!

    Kept contact saved, she hit me up a couple times wanting to meet but I told her I cannot do the initial price but around $250 and she agreed. I still was unable to meet her. She texted me again another time indicating she needed a ride from way TF out west. In Virginia to Vienna as it was an emergency. I obliged as we had an agreement I would take that off next time we meet! LOL. That was $65 uber.

    When I was ready to meet again she is no where to be found, she don't even log into SA Anymore soo something must have happened or she don't need $ at this time.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 21.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape