Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 3859
-
09-18-21 17:22 #2629Regular Member

Posts: 3Where Should I Go in Cranberry?
Hello,
I'll be going to Cranberry Township regularly for business. I saw on ECCIE there might be some places in Cranberry to go to, specifically, someone said "Cranberry Asian" like that was the name of the place, other just kept saying "the notel motel on 19" but I can't find any more info. I don't have VIP over there cause I've been out of the hobby and my free access ran out. I'm aware of Kyoto and some of the other places south or east of the city, but not sure about north. Where's the best place to have some fun in Cranberry?
Also, not sure what the protocol is here, brand new account, first post. If I have to post a review or something first before anyone will help me, then I'll just go back to Kyoto or something so I can post about it I guess, LOL. Thank you if you can help. Stay safe out there.
-
09-17-21 14:47 #2628This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.

Posts: 2814Bamboo
Anyone stop lately? Younger, 30's sexy, long black hair, very cute, trainable? Anyone?
-
09-14-21 11:02 #2627This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.

Posts: 2814Details details
Yes, much better info. Now you gave me something to pass on to a Bro. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Ragaraga
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-21 08:45 #2626Senior Member

Posts: 47More details
Thin, petite, short hair, 40's probably. Very down with ass play including PM. Open to DATY, mostly or totally naked, might be open to more, never pursued it. Hope this helps.
Originally Posted by DarkSideOfMe
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-21 21:34 #2625This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.

Posts: 2814Mean
You can't go by name, they change on you! More details then name! Mean!
Originally Posted by Ragaraga
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-21 20:23 #2624Senior Member

Posts: 47Not sure what you mean
Not sure what you mean. The woman I knew as Sophia is now at new Chinese. I realize names can be fluid in these places but I saw the same woman multiple times in both places, first Tang Yi now New Chinese.
Originally Posted by DarkSideOfMe
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-21 07:41 #2623This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.

Posts: 2814Name change
Weekly, daily, more info Bro then that? Details, details! When, where, who, body, age, extra's, now I have info that I can give out!
Originally Posted by DarkSideOfMe
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-21 08:08 #2622This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.

Posts: 2814Sophie
She is not "New massage, at Tang " ,Now! M.
Originally Posted by Ragaraga
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-21 21:48 #2621Senior Member

Posts: 47New Chinese on penn
I've always had great experiences with Sophia, sometimes goes by Nicky, since she moved to new Chinese from tang yi on saltsburg.
Originally Posted by DarkSideOfMe
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-21 13:06 #2620This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.

Posts: 2814Info
Add Penn ave. Also, (New Chinese massage,) anything to report? He needs help! Thanks.
Originally Posted by DarkSideOfMe
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-21 08:19 #2619This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.

Posts: 2814Just massage
Stopped at my fav spot (5 years) last night on Carson street. Star massage, the woman is the best! Needed to get loosened up, relaxed, for the "main event", which followed!
Did 2 hours with her, a very sensuous rub hit all the "right spots", but still providing a high-quality massage! Maybe more, later, for some, but a great massage, all I was in need of. Try it! Very good!
Sidebar
Help wanted sign) Star is right next to Elite massage, when I walked out of Star, 2 AA,(7,8) girls, dressed up, makeup, heels, AA asses, pimp, standing talking to the owner of Elite at the front door, looking, in the need of jobs! Stood, listened, real promising! Wanted to wait, stop them, get numbers, info. They talked, talked! Primp said girls will do all, give them a shot! Have to return to see if they are working?
Owner older,225 lbs, dishwater blond hair, gross looking! Hope she wasn't working? Hummmm. Help, wanted?
-
09-09-21 09:40 #2618This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.

Posts: 2814Information needed for a friend
I was sent some interesting PMs on the AMP, from a few Bro's, (5th ave.) anyone care to confirm? 2, Older sexy: younger woman ,4 hands? Experience?
Before I give info to him, he visits next week. I need to repay him! Pm if you like.
Thanks.
-
09-04-21 09:12 #2617This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.

Posts: 2814Good steak
Salty, for a few pennies more "Ruth Chris" my choice! Give mom a "dead president" when she pulls the door for you, she will love you long time and forget you called her, talking funny! Hee Hee!
Originally Posted by AusseSalt
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-21 07:59 #2616This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.

Posts: 2814Yes
But Bro, that is why we have this "Chain link fence" ?
Originally Posted by Dam2725
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-21 22:53 #2615Senior Member

Posts: 587Hee Hee! You surely got all the avenues covered there, DRK. Maybe you even know where I can find a good steak. Oh yeah, I forgot. Outback, of course.
Originally Posted by DarkSideOfMe
[View Original Post]
Kyoto ain't never been joyful about answering the phone there, John. Some o' you fellows surely remember what happened when I rang up the house-mum there asking about the cost of a two-girl session. She got rather blue and cross with me: "Why you call here? Why you want to know price? Why you talk funny? Are you the police?" And she hung up on me. I'll never call there again. I surely learned me lesson.
# Salty.












Reply With Quote




