Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Rants and Raves

+ Add Report
Page 127 of 552 FirstFirst ... 27 77 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 177 227 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,905 of 8273
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6383

    Fuck Joe Biden

    The inane ramblings of a bewildered old fool on the 20th anniversary of the 9/11 attacks who just drove past nearly one hundred 'Fuck Joe Biden' signs on the route from the airport.

    And some wonder why the POTUS didn't give a speech in memory of the 20th anniversary for all those murdered on 9/11?

    https://twitter.com/TrumpJew2/status...342428672?s=20

  2. #6382
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullett64  [View Original Post]
    As I said, I support your ability to do your own research and come to your own opinion. You obviously have and I hope you are happy with the consequences of your decision.

    I take it from your post that you are not in favor of President Biden. Having sex with him is not how to deal with your issues; going to the polls is.
    Stepping back for a moment and looking at the COVID situation from a coldly political perspective, clearly Biden and the Democrats stand to benefit at the polls if they left the un-vaccinated alone. Since 99% of those dying from COVID are unvaccinated, and since Republicans make up the vast majority of the unvaccinated, this would mean fewer GOP voters in 2022. By the same token, I cannot for the life of me understand why the GOP is not more "pro-vaccine"; the GOP can ill afford to lose any more voters. It seems like the GOP is intent on shooting themselves in the head on this issue.

  3. #6381

    Paying for our Hobby (Women getting paid to Fuck)

    Hey I understand it, it's a job and a career for some.

    SB on arrangements want our attention and we pay this abhorrent price.

    * give us blue balls and we pay the outrageous subscription fee to get a glimpse of their bodies and pussy.

    I try not to get to close to these women, but emotions are hard (no pun intended) to suppress.

    Sometimes you find that ATF and fall madly in "Love" (Lust).

    When you try to connect a little to get to know them, find out how they got to where they are, sometimes they share.

    Hey it's wonderful I got to fuck a beautiful (beauty is in the eye of the beholder), especially when they organically cum, as Baller55's stories are great with his Unicorn. We all have that unicorn, but the reality is they're fucking others as well. We just turn a blind eye.

    Well finding out that my ATF has a boyfriend, (I was envious, because he gets to fuck her for "Free") nothing is entirely free because we all have to spend a little here and there.

    But Long Story Short, I fucked a woman who has a BF or SO and so what I paid it, as Charlie Sheen said, "I paid her to leave" (LOL). Who would allow their woman to fuck another man for money (rhetorical question).

    There was a story on Real Sex from HBO about the Love Hotels in Japan. The husband spends money goes to an escort, while the wife makes money fucking. The wife brings in more money. LOL.

    Back to program. She enjoyed it with me (much to our fantasy, not many providers kiss back, and the ones that do are most often times acting the part) which got my endorphins running high and a great big boost to my EGO. Also there are the squirters, even if they make themselves squirt either with their hands or toys or having your fingers and / or dick massaging them. They can't fake that feeling of ecstasy.

    So for all fellow mongers here, I enjoy your stories with the K agencies, (The Peppers, Mannies, Aces, and what have you), and the High End Super Expensive Fun Escorts, and the Low to High End Independent Masseuses).

    Peace and keep fucking.

  4. #6380
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronHamlet  [View Original Post]
    I don't name call people pedophiles, I name call you a pedophile because you're weird and creepy and others here have referred to you as same, as a pedophile.
    Well, if I gave a fuck to what you say, that may really hurt. But since I don't, I could give a shit....lol

  5. #6379
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullett64  [View Original Post]
    I mention ignorance, which is a lack of knowledge; stupidity, which is a lack of mental ability, and arrogance, which is an inability to move off a preconceived position.

    You counter with Depends and piss.

    I rest my case.
    I haven't laughed so hard in a long time. Good post.

  6. #6378
    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvEmall  [View Original Post]
    Do you mind posting your evidence proving that?
    Though I really prefer that you take the time to do your own research (from credible sources, please), may I offer the Mayo Clinic website as a good place to start?

    https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-...e/art-20484859

  7. #6377
    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvEmall  [View Original Post]
    I can't believe the spineless coward senile leader we have, hiding behind his sunglasses thinking he's cool. He makes me sick. Fuck Joe Biden!
    As I said, I support your ability to do your own research and come to your own opinion. You obviously have and I hope you are happy with the consequences of your decision.

    I take it from your post that you are not in favor of President Biden. Having sex with him is not how to deal with your issues; going to the polls is.

  8. #6376
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronHamlet  [View Original Post]
    Go change your Depends old man. You smell like piss.
    I mention ignorance, which is a lack of knowledge; stupidity, which is a lack of mental ability, and arrogance, which is an inability to move off a preconceived position.

    You counter with Depends and piss.

    I rest my case.

  9. #6375

    Maca root. Alligator Pepper

    Been wondering what kind of supplements you guys use to help with energy and libido. Not that I have a problem with getting my stick working but I'm noticing that I'm not having the same energy levels throughout the day and then when its time to monger I'm a little tired. I recently started a nice regiment of maca root and alligator pepper tea. Also take cinnamon as well to keep the urinary tract flushing regularly. You gents using anything?

  10. #6374
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullett64  [View Original Post]
    We are all (supposedly) adults here and calling each other names is not going to help.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullett64  [View Original Post]
    You are either simply ignorant (intentionally or not and / or stupid (again, either intentionally or not), but you are certainly arrogant and dangerous, whether to yourself, those around you, or the general population at large.

    And that IS intentional on your part.

    I can no longer be bothered to even read your posts.
    Go change your Depends old man. You smell like piss.

  11. #6373

    "Trust me"

    Joe says "Trust me, I know what's best for your children, go get your kids vaccinated, or we'll soon force you to do so...".

    https://summit.news/2021/09/10/study...ized-by-covid/

    Meanwhile, studies from the the University of California tell you that you should not trust the senile fool, and that the risk of complications from the vaccines is anywhere from 4. 3 x to 22 x higher than the risk of complications from Covid for teenage boys. Again, it's all about risk assessment and not a one-size-fits-all approach that this brainless administration advocates.

  12. #6372
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullett64  [View Original Post]
    It may not prevent you from getting the disease, but it will help you avoid spreading it to others.
    Do you mind posting your evidence proving that? Because even the vaccine manufacturers don't make this claim. I know this is repeated over and over by the media, but that doesn't make it true. Show me actual, factual scientific data that proves this is true. If this is so true, why are so many of the most highly-vaccinated countries seeing such a surge in Covid rates? Why is Israel up over 1100% if vaccines are so effective at stopping the spread? This is propaganda that has been repeated, but has no basis in reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bullett64  [View Original Post]
    So make your own choice, but please stop trying to influence others. Skewed data and one off incidents to prove your general conclusion do no-one any good. Do your own research, come to your own conclusion, and take the action that you believe is right for yourself. Just stop trying to influence others.
    Oh, so it's ok for the pro-vaccine agenda and propaganda to be shoved down our throats 24/7, but there should be no truth to counter-balance that allowed? I really can't believe what this country has come to. That's the purpose of Freedom of Speech. And if you just read down this forum, I think you'll see the skewed data and incidents has come from the pro-vaccine side, and that's been documented. But you're too blind to see that. Your tactic is a common one of totalitarian regimes- when you don't want people to see the truth, you try to silence it and censor it. If you've got nothing to hide and have a defensible position, then you're not afraid to openly discuss and debate, because the truth will win out, it always does. It will ultimately win out here too, but not until after a lot of damage has already been done.

    I can't believe the spineless coward senile leader we have, hiding behind his sunglasses thinking he's cool. He makes me sick. Fuck Joe Biden!

  13. #6371
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtSoros  [View Original Post]
    Dr. COVID whisperer, you seem so obsessed with name calling people pedophiles. Are you one yourself?
    I don't name call people pedophiles, I name call you a pedophile because you're weird and creepy and others here have referred to you as same, as a pedophile.

  14. #6370
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronHamlet  [View Original Post]
    There's others here that refer to you as a pedophile, did I miss something that made that common knowledge?
    Dr. COVID whisperer, you seem so obsessed with name calling people pedophiles. Are you one yourself?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 88FCFEC8-DF07-46AD-985C-7B4DA8A402AB.jpg‎  

  15. #6369
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtSoros  [View Original Post]
    Pedo?
    There's others here that refer to you as a pedophile, did I miss something that made that common knowledge?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape