Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Sugar Baby

+ Add Report
Page 342 of 546 FirstFirst ... 242 292 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 392 442 ... LastLast
Results 5,116 to 5,130 of 8184
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3069
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1172

    Does Not Exist

    Quote Originally Posted by BudGreen  [View Original Post]
    I did a search but didn't see anyone do you have a link?
    Probably because she doesn't exist. The girl in the pic is a well known porn star and here is what I got for WiseModel.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2021-09-16 at 09-52-56 (3) Seeking com - Successful and Attractive member Website.jpg‎  

  2. #3068

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by Jdfewf  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure its a scam or bait / switch. The other pics she texted me look all different from each other. The pic I uploaded is clearly photoshopped too.
    I did a search but didn't see anyone do you have a link?

  3. #3067

    Jenny407

    https://www.seeking.com/member/f8f63...f-9136aa30e9fe

    Saw this gem yesterday and holy crap. She looks way hotter in person than in her pictures IMO.

    Comms were great. She gave me heads up she wasn't all dolled up in makeup and would need time if requested which I declined. I prefer minimal makeup.

    Got to her place and had 20 minutes of talking about life followed by 45 minutes of an organic GFE session. Really cool girl and I think it's YMMV. I'm putting her in the weekly rotation!

    Kudos to Bertil.

    Hobby on boys.

  4. #3066
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1172
    Quote Originally Posted by Jdfewf  [View Original Post]
    No wonder she looked familiar.

    Well, I've been looking on SA the last month, and here are some girls that were open to PPM but I haven't been able to get our schedules to line up. They are not all pros I don't think, and some may not put out on the first date, so obviously YMMV. Please don't ask me for further details.

    KoriGymGirl.

    Latinalover.

    ContryGurl_97.

    CulturedDiva.

    Quinn.

    RosesInRed.

    ChicGeisha.

    Bribaby94.

    Patience01.

    Sweetbee.

    Flowersnlace.
    I think only 2 showed up when I searched the names which means I blocked the rest of them for the whatever reason. Most likely fake or asking for money upfront. Or want more than $500 for a PPM. Just FYI.

  5. #3065

    Ah

    Quote Originally Posted by Bertil  [View Original Post]
    That's great. I have jerked off to Ashley Adams more than once in my lifetime especially the anal scenes. I will try and reach out.
    No wonder she looked familiar.

    Well, I've been looking on SA the last month, and here are some girls that were open to PPM but I haven't been able to get our schedules to line up. They are not all pros I don't think, and some may not put out on the first date, so obviously YMMV. Please don't ask me for further details.

    KoriGymGirl.

    Latinalover.

    ContryGurl_97.

    CulturedDiva.

    Quinn.

    RosesInRed.

    ChicGeisha.

    Bribaby94.

    Patience01.

    Sweetbee.

    Flowersnlace.

  6. #3064
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1172
    Quote Originally Posted by Jdfewf  [View Original Post]
    I appreciate the commitment on this one. "Her" handle on SA is WiseModel and I asked her to write "Jake SA" on a paper and hold it up.
    That's great. I have jerked off to Ashley Adams more than once in my lifetime especially the anal scenes. I will try and reach out.

  7. #3063

    WiseModel

    Quote Originally Posted by BudGreen  [View Original Post]
    Any feedback?
    Pretty sure its a scam or bait / switch. The other pics she texted me look all different from each other. The pic I uploaded is clearly photoshopped too.

  8. #3062

    Any 411

    Quote Originally Posted by Jdfewf  [View Original Post]
    I appreciate the commitment on this one. "Her" handle on SA is WiseModel and I asked her to write "Jake SA" on a paper and hold it up.
    Any feedback?

  9. #3061

    WiseModel

    I appreciate the commitment on this one. "Her" handle on SA is WiseModel and I asked her to write "Jake SA" on a paper and hold it up.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails attachment.jpg‎  

  10. #3060
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1172

    Save My Coins Then

    Quote Originally Posted by Carlosa  [View Original Post]
    Definitely the girl in the pics, but the pics are at my best guess before baby.

    It appears that she just had a baby and is stressed.

    Breasts are saggy, more then in photos.

    My guess pics are 2 to 3 years old about 20 lbs lighter.

    Bught her a drink, she went away.
    Not 1 good review LOL. I'll just save my coin then. Thanks for posting about it. Speaking of saving coins here are 2 in the $500 and up club. Tried to negotiate but they would not budge.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/91025...a-c5db55736f39

    https://www.seeking.com/member/d522e...0-60e1e7b5538e

  11. #3059

    Sophie226

    Definitely the girl in the pics, but the pics are at my best guess before baby.

    It appears that she just had a baby and is stressed.

    Breasts are saggy, more then in photos.

    My guess pics are 2 to 3 years old about 20 lbs lighter.

    Bught her a drink, she went away.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bertil  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this big tittied woman? She's desperate for cash and keeps asking to hang out. Not my type in the face but those melons are huge and keep calling my name. I'm sure one of you on here hit that shit.

  12. #3058

    Well she claims to have massage skills- so maybe you did see her there

    Quote Originally Posted by Jordang  [View Original Post]
    I swear I've seen that photo on some body rub ads on various sites going back to the backpage days. I can almost picture the face that goes with that body.
    If you link her up- let me know!

  13. #3057
    Quote Originally Posted by Bertil  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this big tittied woman? She's desperate for cash and keeps asking to hang out. Not my type in the face but those melons are huge and keep calling my name. I'm sure one of you on here hit that shit.
    I am meeting her at Starbucks on Chickasaw near 408. I will post if photos are an exaggerated or if they are real.

  14. #3056
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordang  [View Original Post]
    I saw her Sunday. Don't have time to write more now But Avoid. The photos are her but are very generous.
    Sorry about that, don't get on here much. I connected with "Sophie" when I did my month on Seeking. Those photos looked almost too good to be true if you are looking for the quintessential college coed. Her comms were terrible. I was also ignored and she was very fickle. Eager to make a plan and then just suddenly stopped responding. So I tried something I knew would work and I asked her for her Cashapp. She gave it to me (it's amazing to me how many of these SBs don't have a separate cashapp that isn't her real name) and I used that intel to check out her instagram and confirm it was her. Photos seemed good enough even though it was clear she had gotten larger in the last year or two.

    I got to her place which was in the Valencia East area. Not UCF. And parked. She told me her roommate was going to be leaving soon so I hung tight. Finally she gave up on her roomate leaving and had me run up to her room undetected. Not ideal, but it wasn't a situation where I was worried about my safety.

    It was at that point where I could assess my mistake. She wore leggings like I had asked and it was not a pretty scene. Boobs are indeed huge but saggy which is also true to the advertising in her pics. She was despondent and clearly didn't want to be there so I just fell asleep and had a dream that I fucked her throat while she played with a toy. I can't confirm if she smelled back downstairs because in my dream I wasn't even interested in that on this day. It would have been on the menu if I was.

    If you had a fantasy about that chubby pothead soon to be college dropout while you were in college. This will do the trick. If you were looking for a unicorn, this isn't it.

  15. #3055
    I swear I've seen that photo on some body rub ads on various sites going back to the backpage days. I can almost picture the face that goes with that body.

    Quote Originally Posted by LatinaHunpster  [View Original Post]
    I've tried to engage this one for awhile- can't get anywhere! But damn curious about her- I'm guessing someone on here has hit it!

    https://www.seeking.com/member/bcc59...9-6a3760582789

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape