Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,271 to 18,285 of 41285
-
09-10-21 19:33 #23015Senior Member

Posts: 1246Wow
Dang! So a mini SWAT team, in one of the busiest areas of OP, ran in with 5 guns and no one noticed or called the police?
Originally Posted by MarkEpstein
[View Original Post]
Glad you're okay!
-
09-10-21 16:14 #23014Senior Member

Posts: 98I'd still be shaking
Damn! You're one fortunate guy! Stories like this have me thinking it's time to give up my long time hobby. It shouldn't be this way. I CC but the last thing I need is a shoot 'them up with drugged out thugs. Kinda hard to explain to the wife.
Originally Posted by JohnnieMack
[View Original Post]
Hoping to find a safe and pleasurable UTR.
Glad you're ok and thanks for the heads-up!
-Skydog.
-
09-10-21 11:48 #23013Regular Member

Posts: 245 guys?
Just thinking to myself, how does a $40 ho support 5 guys? She has been reviewed many times over the years, some good and some bad, but never anything like this.
Originally Posted by MarkEpstein
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-21 11:35 #23012Senior Member

Posts: 1840My mistake
You are correct my friend, it was a bit early this morning so please forgiver my oversight. JD.
Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-21 11:01 #23011Senior Member

Posts: 522Ashlee
This one was on my bucket list for about a year. Now that I've seen her. I'm sorry I had her on my list. She states she doesn't see AA on Stg. But I tried anyway. Maybe she needed the money. Her asking price was way to much for what I was willing to pay. So after some negotiations, she agreed to a much lesser amount. Still feel like I paid to much. Let's start out by saying she is the girl in the pics. Body was ok, expected better. Has what appeared to be a mole near the Crack of her ass that felt weird. After a little small talk about her cats. We got down to business. She pulls out some protection and proceeded to put lube inside it. At this point. I'm thinking to myself. That's not a good idea. Started out with a so so CBJ. Her ad states she do BBBJ. While getting the CBJ, I reached around to rub on her ass only to feel that weird ass mole. So I moved my hand down for a little FIV play. Man, I'm telling you. She had to use the whole bottle of lube in that thing. So much so that my hand felt very slimy. Between the mole and the slimy pus. I was having a hard time getting hard. Had to really concentrate. LOL. Finally got there after thinking about a different provider. LOL. She suggested K9, I was like hell yeah so I can get the fuck out of here. LOL. As I'm doing my thing. I started smelling a weird piss / shit smell while trying not to touch that weird ass mole. Smh. Right before I got there she told me she was using the restroom. One would think she would've freshened up a little. Nope. Smh. To avoid that smell, I just told her to lay flat on her stomach. Pounded away till I finished. I'm so pissed at myself right now because I could've spent that money in better way. Smh.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...d/774366657984
-
09-10-21 10:00 #23010Senior Member

Posts: 919That's P. T. Barnum
Barnum & Bailey is the circus brand he helped create.
Originally Posted by JaxDog
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-21 07:42 #23009Senior Member

Posts: 176Not a bad idea. I can rekey basic locks, but that's about it. LOL I wonder what other options there are for a part time, traveling job?
Originally Posted by WholeSlab
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-21 07:38 #23008Senior Member

Posts: 176Haven't met her but she has a few reviews I think, search under Zeena.
Originally Posted by JaxMale904
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-21 07:16 #23007Senior Member

Posts: 137Idk but I'd be hesitant just tossing my donation on the table by the front door. Then wanting a hand pic. Strange.
Originally Posted by JaxMale904
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-21 06:17 #23006Senior Member

Posts: 690Thanks For Posting About Extortion. It Helps To Know Others Get The Same
I have not gotten any of this threat crap, but thanks for posting, a big thanks. By posting, other mongers who got the same bs now know they are not alone in getting the same. We all know it is bs, but we also know this is a crazy world and a lot of sick shit happen. Knowing it is crap does not stop one from being concerned when he gets a text like that. Your posting helps other mongers who got that crap feel a little betting by knowing it is widespread crap and thus feel more relieved. Not that they believed it in the first place, but still threats against one's family are un-nerving.
Originally Posted by YbScottyB
[View Original Post]
What you did by posting is the purpose of this forum. Letting other mongers know what is happening in our hobby world. This is what makes this forum so valuable to all of us mongers! Thanks again.
-
09-10-21 05:58 #23005Senior Member

Posts: 1840Me too
I'm guessing it's some kind of overseas scam but actually could be initiated from anywhere really. I only say overseas because it was a fairly lengthy text and I think most Americans are smart enough and to lazy spending this much time on such a fruitless endeavor! Let's face it something like this would be cutting into their Jerry Springer time but I could be wrong. This kind of stuff was happening, five, six years ago, threats of going public with unflattering info etc. Guess they've now upped the game with threats of bodily harm. Hard to believe anyone actually falls for this stuff but you know what Barnum Bailey said, "there's one born ever minute". JD.
Originally Posted by PervNerd48
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-21 23:18 #23004Senior Member

Posts: 172How sad
These dimwits don't even have the balls to huddle people in person. The things people try for money is something else. Especially seeing as you can get their personal info from their cashapp / PayPal / etc and put them in prison for some time over that.
Originally Posted by YbScottyB
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-21 22:46 #23003Senior Member

Posts: 26Exotic Barbie anyone?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...9/715288045713
Been wondering about seeing this one, but has anyone got any reviews on her?
-
09-09-21 22:29 #23002Senior Member

Posts: 26Exotic Barbie anyone?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...9/715288045713
Been wondering about seeing this one, but has anyone got any reviews on her?
-
09-09-21 21:56 #23001Senior Member

Posts: 115Never seen her, but there's a lot of mixed reviews on her.
Originally Posted by JaxMale904
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





