Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 205 of 492 FirstFirst ... 105 155 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 255 305 ... LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,075 of 7380
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4320
    Quote Originally Posted by TylerRumble  [View Original Post]
    Told me her name was LEO. Agreed to incall, got to the area said she didn't have a place, slow at answering her texts, wasting my time, I started to jet but she finally text back " found a place" , went to her "cousins" she had trouble getting in, house full of people, went into the bedroom she wanted donation immediately, so -so BBJ, then putting her nasty up for me doggy style, the smell was unbearable,. Rushed visit after I finally got it in that nasty hole,. Bad day there. Hit or miss it seems, then when you finally find one worth a crap they head for the skids quickly. She's sickly skinny, but potentially pretty, I'd say to avoid her. Not worth the 1.20 rushed hh.

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....t/497555893973
    At first I thought that was a man pretending to be a woman. Thanks for the review!

  2. #4319
    Somebody here is enjoying the shit out of that hardworking mooseknuckled puss despite the demons running amok-spill the details.

  3. #4318

    Leo /? Stg

    Told me her name was LEO. Agreed to incall, got to the area said she didn't have a place, slow at answering her texts, wasting my time, I started to jet but she finally text back " found a place" , went to her "cousins" she had trouble getting in, house full of people, went into the bedroom she wanted donation immediately, so -so BBJ, then putting her nasty up for me doggy style, the smell was unbearable,. Rushed visit after I finally got it in that nasty hole,. Bad day there. Hit or miss it seems, then when you finally find one worth a crap they head for the skids quickly. She's sickly skinny, but potentially pretty, I'd say to avoid her. Not worth the 1.20 rushed hh.

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....t/497555893973

  4. #4317

  5. #4316
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Another link. As of today, she has no active ads on STG.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/t...first/24956528

    BMD
    Awesome. Thanks BMD.

  6. #4315
    Quote Originally Posted by ThickCock99  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, anyone seen this one?

  7. #4314

    Bella Bellz

    Quote Originally Posted by Firestorm71  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link? Still trying to figure out which Bella is being discussed.
    Quote Originally Posted by RamDogging  [View Original Post]
    She is on the Waterbury and Hartford boards. She is hotter than Lexie. She is another one that I met and I didn't ask for bare and it just happened. She even wanted anal which I cum dumped in. Got to be a fetish with some of these girls.
    Another link. As of today, she has no active ads on STG.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/t...first/24956528

    BMD
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails F6311B9F-4AEF-4FF4-B7AE-AF738057C455.jpg‎  

  8. #4313
    Quote Originally Posted by RamDogging  [View Original Post]
    You need to catch her late at night only hosts out of her own apartment which is safe. She has many regulars for options besides new clients. Think at night she receives less texts and once you a see her she will respond to your texts.
    Unfortunately my time constraints I only get 10 am To 4 pm And only during the week.

  9. #4312
    Quote Originally Posted by Firestorm71  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link? Still trying to figure out which Bella is being discussed.
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/bella-be...inville-482904#erotic.

  10. #4311
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4548
    Quote Originally Posted by Firestorm71  [View Original Post]
    She's received mostly negative reviews on the Hartford board, unfortunately. Search for Quinn. You'll see what I mean.
    But her ad says her clients always come back LOL.

  11. #4310
    Quote Originally Posted by RamDogging  [View Original Post]
    She's received mostly negative reviews on the Hartford board, unfortunately. Search for Quinn. You'll see what I mean.

  12. #4309

    Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by RamDogging  [View Original Post]
    You need to catch her late at night only hosts out of her own apartment which is safe. She has many regulars for options besides new clients. Think at night she receives less texts and once you a see her she will respond to your texts.
    Do you have a link? Still trying to figure out which Bella is being discussed.

  13. #4308

    Quinn

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....h/598471654340

    Anyone have any info on this one?

  14. #4307

    Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by Creeper1  [View Original Post]
    God your lucky, I have shot Bella a few messages have not ever got a reply.
    You need to catch her late at night only hosts out of her own apartment which is safe. She has many regulars for options besides new clients. Think at night she receives less texts and once you a see her she will respond to your texts.

  15. #4306

    Casey, Kitty, Cassandra

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    She actually does use two names. From her ad in the link, " Hey my name is Casey, some people call me Kitty. . . " I didn't check but she may have reviews listed as Kitty.
    She's actually used 3 names! Went to see her this morning, took me a bit to find the place she was working out of. Beforehand, when I told her I was going to be a little late, she'd told me she was going to use the extra time to take a shower too. That's relevant.

    When I got there, she quickly issued me up the stairs, introduced me to her sweet old Rottweiler, who was a gentle, old girl. Very friendly dog. I put the donation on her dresser, and she told me I could sit on the bed. As I sat down I caught a whiff of some very nasty pussy, so either her dry hair indicated a blowdryer and a room full of nasty pussy smell, or this chick did not take that shower. She excused herself to use the bathroom, and I went to get my mask back on, having a feeling of what was coming next. Naturally. Out of toilet paper, be right back! I waited about 10 seconds and right on cue, here's Mr. You-got to-Get-out of-Here-Man, with his signature catchphrase " You got to get out of here, man. ". There was a second dude on the stairs, and I had a feeling this wasn't really well planned, as he kind of had to both dodge out of my way and question "What were you doing here, man?" at the same time. I tell him that his dog is a real sweetheart, seems like a very good girl, might want to find one that's not smiling and wagging her tail for me the whole time. And then he also needed to come over and unlock the door for me, a step they seemed to have forgotten about.

    Tl; dr: Casey, Cassandra, Kitty, phone number ending in 5898, robbed me with the assistance of two guys.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape