Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,106 to 15,120 of 39983
-
09-10-21 09:50 #24878Senior Member

Posts: 286Exercise or MT in Mount Prospect and don't look back. LOL.
Originally Posted by IWilly
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-21 07:59 #24877Regular Member

Posts: 3New Hope Visits
Visited New Hope a few more times to see what options they have. Either get the young-looking girl in the short dress (Coco / Jessica?) or another who calls everything "my baby".
Went nude L1 with full roaming with each of them $. 8. Jessica didn't seem too into that night and jackhammered when I roamed too far but she really has a good body. The other girl really got into it and took her time but looks her age.
Eventually tried L3 ($1. 2) with the other girl and it wasn't a great experience. Took a good while to get ready, lots of starting and stopping because "too big", and after some poor communication she stopped and took off the rubber because she thought I finished. So, she apologized and ended in a quick L1.
That was my first L3 experience at an AMP, and it kinda left a bad taste. Anyone have any recommendations around the area for a good prostate massage? Could go for a good milking.
-
09-10-21 07:20 #24876Senior Member

Posts: 1095AMP near the Pier
Hi all! I'm going to be in Chicago tomorrow and really going to be stuck around the loop. I've perused the board but trying to specifically find an AMP near the Navy Pier or within the Loop. I appreciate any insight. Not looking for anything in particular. A good rub and shower is all I really care about.
-
09-09-21 20:23 #24875Banned Member

Posts: 317Coco
She was their 2 weeks ago.
Originally Posted by MiluvuLongTime
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-21 18:19 #24874Senior Member

Posts: 126Bg
Illinois - Other Areas. There is a Buffalo Grove / Wheeling / Arlington heights section in there with plenty of options.
Originally Posted by ManiakFun
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-21 16:45 #24873Shill account, ignore all posts

Posts: 69Grand Spa Cocoa MIA?
Anyone know where she works now? A pm is fine. I had her number but I seemed to have misplaced it. Thanks.
-
09-09-21 15:47 #24872Senior Member

Posts: 50Health Care Spa
Has anyone been to Health Care Spa in Lincolnwood? They have been advertising recently but I wasn't sure if it's legit or not.
-
09-09-21 15:12 #24871Senior Member

Posts: 44X
Pulled Red today. Very attractive. She said she was leaving tomorrow. Attitude showed. Very mechanical. I would want another option next time.
-
09-09-21 13:59 #24870Regular Member

Posts: 12Yeah I was just trying the # they have in their ads.
Originally Posted by Captain1954
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-21 11:22 #24869Regular Member

Posts: 22Unfortunately Mandy didn't show up at the end. That would have helped.
Originally Posted by Jayp80
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-21 10:23 #24868Senior Member

Posts: 808I can confirm this, I made an appointment for Mandy got the switch with another girl when I got there, towards the end of massage Mandy comes in and asks if I wanted her to finish me or the other girl. Easy decision.
Originally Posted by TheRedStar
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-21 20:27 #24867Senior Member

Posts: 135Tip of the trade
You can alway request Mandy for the flip. I used to do that when the girls was no fun. also being the last person has its advantages.
Originally Posted by JustWow
[View Original Post]
Last edited by TheRedStar; 09-08-21 at 20:28. Reason: adding tip
-
09-08-21 19:36 #24866Senior Member

Posts: 83Beijing is on 30th
Yes that's the place. 2 gals there-Lisa and Linda.
Originally Posted by SpaGuy21
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-21 18:52 #24865Senior Member

Posts: 433Buffalo Grove
Does anyone here recommend any AMP in NW Burbs around Arlington heights, Buffalo grove, Schaumburg?
-
09-08-21 18:17 #24864Senior Member

Posts: 531Beijing Health
Is that the place on 30th? According to google??
Originally Posted by Dragonplayer72
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




