Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 671 of 1603 FirstFirst ... 171 571 621 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 721 771 1171 ... LastLast
Results 10,051 to 10,065 of 24043
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13993

    Korean agencies are the rule breakers

    Quote Originally Posted by Delee1234  [View Original Post]
    How is uncle LEO going to track you down and arrest you? They have nothing on you unless they check IP addresses, if you sent via email. They aren't going to come after you. They are looking for the source (agency) of the escorting not the johns who visit. While I understand why people are against providing personal info, I ask someone to provide an example of it coming to bite someone in the ass.
    Never been requested PII for mongering before 2016. Totally outrageous. Ever since the k-agencies collected most young talents, they started giving boners back to their clients. Then some Indy joined them.

    Sadly to see people are actually defending the monopoly. Why don't you try asking the handlers to provide their IDs? Isn't that a fair trade?

    To mongers who have any little things to lose in life, or just simply have a backbone:

    "If others have done so", Doesn't mean you have to do the same.

    And together, we can turn this back.

  2. #13992

    Kate, Laura Elite

    Dreamt of a nice Jamaican runway model at Elite. Super sexy demeanor, good mic skills, cfs, 3. 8 rating hr. Apt. Setting. Also met Laura, nice ass body IG small waist big bank type. Ok mic skills but too much teeth. CFS but in hotel setting. Same rating. Looking for a dream with phenomenal mic skills. My GT left the area, don't know if she's coming back.

  3. #13991

    Same number?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cachito123  [View Original Post]
    I had a vivid dream that
    Joyce is back in Chantilly.
    Thanks for sharing. Same 646 number?

  4. #13990

    CP Rates followup

    Quote Originally Posted by ThorsHammer  [View Original Post]
    The rates are now 280, standard, and 320, for plus.

    TH.
    Is that $280 for 1 hour or 45 minutes? I was usually a 45 minute guy with CP.

  5. #13989

    Joyce

    I had a vivid dream that
    Joyce is back in Chantilly.

  6. #13988

    Don't count on that

    Quote Originally Posted by FloorHump422  [View Original Post]
    I thought they were 3. 0 and 3. 4, respectively. Or did they go back on that?
    I've never heard of rates being lowered. They only keep going up. Doubt these agencies would ever lower the rates. But I can't confirm since I haven't visited CP in a long time.

  7. #13987
    Quote Originally Posted by ThorsHammer  [View Original Post]
    The rates are now 280, standard, and 320, for plus.

    TH.
    I thought they were 3. 0 and 3. 4, respectively. Or did they go back on that?

  8. #13986

    Heard they increased it again

    Quote Originally Posted by ThorsHammer  [View Original Post]
    The rates are now 280, standard, and 320, for plus.

    TH.
    Someone from the Agency threads reported that the new rates are 300 for standard, 340 for plus. See below:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post5503620

  9. #13985

    CP rates

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhinopole  [View Original Post]
    It's been about 1 1/2 years since I've been to CP. The damage used to be 2. 2 for 45, add. 4 for GFE. Is this still the same or has it changed? Thanks.

    Rhino.
    The rates are now 280, standard, and 320, for plus.

    TH.

  10. #13984
    Quote Originally Posted by UncleHank  [View Original Post]
    I was interested in booking an FBSM with Kinsey, but even though we're both on P411 she wanted the whole enchilada of PII. I'm generally able to think with my big head so politely declined. P411 is becoming just another advertising site for some ladies. I'm willing to sacrifice variety to keep seeing regulars that are happy to not know everything about me, just what's in my wallet that day.

    Edited to add: Seems like its mostly younger girls that are requiring PII, deposits, stupid shit like that. Probably the entitlement that comes with being young, hot, and never having been told no makes them think they deserve anything they demand. Dont put up with this nonsense.
    I'm sure I'm not the only one who, at some point in the past, has received from an escort a group email with everyone's emails listed in it. People make mistakes, it doesn't even have to be malicious. Yeah not big on sharing personal info.

  11. #13983
    Senior Member


    Posts: 152
    Quote Originally Posted by Figrindan  [View Original Post]
    She was on the site with a video only, but Kurumi went home suddenly, as I reported in the "Agency Discussion" forum.
    I emailed MP on Monday 9/6 about Kurumi, exchanged a couple of emails about scheduling, then Tuesday 9/7 got a message that she was having her period, and asking if I was interested in someone else. I asked when she might be available again and got back "I don't know yet". That was the last message. I refreshed the website and yep, she's off, so who knows what's up.

  12. #13982

    They have their ways

    Quote Originally Posted by Delee1234  [View Original Post]
    How is uncle LEO going to track you down and arrest you? They have nothing on you unless they check IP addresses, if you sent via email. They aren't going to come after you. They are looking for the source (agency) of the escorting not the johns who visit. While I understand why people are against providing personal info, I ask someone to provide an example of it coming to bite someone in the ass.
    Don't forget the United States has become much more of a surveillance society since the 9/11 terrorist attacks 20 years ago. Uncle LEO can find you if he wants. As Bunker Buster said, LE can make your life miserable by releasing your name to the media and pressuring you to testify. He doesn't even need to file criminal charges against you. That's especially a problem in this area where so many folks work for the federal government, are involved in politics, or need security clearances for their jobs. Even I had to pass a comprehensive background check and a drug screen in order to get my current position and I handle little, if any, sensitive information in my job.

    Now you know why I keep telling mongers not to divulge their PII, advice which sadly seems to be falling on deaf ears if the reports I keep reading in this forum are accurate.

  13. #13981
    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    I've been saying that for years as verification seems to be getting harder and harder. It used to be with P411 and a handful of whitelists from a prominent review site, a monger was cleared. I tried to see a higher end (mostly) massage girl recently and she damn near wanted a DNA sample. If P411 and whitelist isn't enough, I pass. To your point, what about our safety?
    I was interested in booking an FBSM with Kinsey, but even though we're both on P411 she wanted the whole enchilada of PII. I'm generally able to think with my big head so politely declined. P411 is becoming just another advertising site for some ladies. I'm willing to sacrifice variety to keep seeing regulars that are happy to not know everything about me, just what's in my wallet that day.

    Edited to add: Seems like its mostly younger girls that are requiring PII, deposits, stupid shit like that. Probably the entitlement that comes with being young, hot, and never having been told no makes them think they deserve anything they demand. Don’t put up with this nonsense.

  14. #13980
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger1201  [View Original Post]
    Was she posted on the site? Cause I couldn't find her the last few days.
    She was on the site with a video only, but Kurumi went home suddenly, as I reported in the "Agency Discussion" forum.

  15. #13979
    Quote Originally Posted by MiRoad  [View Original Post]
    A bit overweight but not fat. Well worth the low fee. Looks to be 25ish as advertised. DD perky naturals confirmed. DFK, BBBJ, DATY, DATO, 69, BLS, FIV, CFS. Sweet girl with a great smile and rather innocent. Says she's new at this.

    https://www.moonpalace.club/
    Was she posted on the site? Cause I couldn't find her the last few days.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape