rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24903

    New Hope Visits

    Visited New Hope a few more times to see what options they have. Either get the young-looking girl in the short dress (Coco / Jessica?) or another who calls everything "my baby".

    Went nude L1 with full roaming with each of them $. 8. Jessica didn't seem too into that night and jackhammered when I roamed too far but she really has a good body. The other girl really got into it and took her time but looks her age.

    Eventually tried L3 ($1. 2) with the other girl and it wasn't a great experience. Took a good while to get ready, lots of starting and stopping because "too big", and after some poor communication she stopped and took off the rubber because she thought I finished. So, she apologized and ended in a quick L1.

    That was my first L3 experience at an AMP, and it kinda left a bad taste. Anyone have any recommendations around the area for a good prostate massage? Could go for a good milking.

  2. #24902

    AMP near the Pier

    Hi all! I'm going to be in Chicago tomorrow and really going to be stuck around the loop. I've perused the board but trying to specifically find an AMP near the Navy Pier or within the Loop. I appreciate any insight. Not looking for anything in particular. A good rub and shower is all I really care about.

  3. #24901

    Coco

    Quote Originally Posted by MiluvuLongTime  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know where she works now? A pm is fine. I had her number but I seemed to have misplaced it. Thanks.
    She was their 2 weeks ago.

  4. #24900

    Bg

    Quote Originally Posted by ManiakFun  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone here recommend any AMP in NW Burbs around Arlington heights, Buffalo grove, Schaumburg?
    Illinois - Other Areas. There is a Buffalo Grove / Wheeling / Arlington heights section in there with plenty of options.

  5. #24899
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 69

    Grand Spa Cocoa MIA?

    Anyone know where she works now? A pm is fine. I had her number but I seemed to have misplaced it. Thanks.

  6. #24898

    Health Care Spa

    Has anyone been to Health Care Spa in Lincolnwood? They have been advertising recently but I wasn't sure if it's legit or not.

  7. #24897

    X

    Pulled Red today. Very attractive. She said she was leaving tomorrow. Attitude showed. Very mechanical. I would want another option next time.

  8. #24896
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain1954  [View Original Post]
    I assume you are talking about 4006? The door is always locked I saw Yang last week, no problem.

    Papa San normally answers I have a couple of different numbers.
    Yeah I was just trying the # they have in their ads.

  9. #24895
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayp80  [View Original Post]
    I can confirm this, I made an appointment for Mandy got the switch with another girl when I got there, towards the end of massage Mandy comes in and asks if I wanted her to finish me or the other girl. Easy decision.
    Unfortunately Mandy didn't show up at the end. That would have helped.

  10. #24894
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRedStar  [View Original Post]
    You can alway request Mandy for the flip. I used to do that when the girls was no fun. also being the last person has its advantages.
    I can confirm this, I made an appointment for Mandy got the switch with another girl when I got there, towards the end of massage Mandy comes in and asks if I wanted her to finish me or the other girl. Easy decision.

  11. #24893

    Tip of the trade

    Quote Originally Posted by JustWow  [View Original Post]
    I was in town but needing to drive north so my time was limited. I called ahead to see Mandy. I was hoping to experience her back door fun I've read about here. I get there and there's another guy there. Serena (I think) is at the desk and tells me this guy is a special customer and is ahead of me. Serena says she is available. I took the TS which lackluster, no tease. Tried to make small talk (her English was good when talking money). That went nowhere.

    Like I said, I was looking for prostate enjoyment and that was a hard NO when I asked.

    She had in a cute dress, pretty short, but it felt like it was reinforced with chicken coop fencing. That was not moving when I tried to roam. There was a little OTC but not any fun.

    End of story, no way I was getting turned on. A limp finish.
    You can alway request Mandy for the flip. I used to do that when the girls was no fun. also being the last person has its advantages.
    Last edited by TheRedStar; 09-08-21 at 20:28. Reason: adding tip

  12. #24892

    Beijing is on 30th

    Quote Originally Posted by SpaGuy21  [View Original Post]
    Is that the place on 30th? According to google??
    Yes that's the place. 2 gals there-Lisa and Linda.

  13. #24891

    Buffalo Grove

    Does anyone here recommend any AMP in NW Burbs around Arlington heights, Buffalo grove, Schaumburg?

  14. #24890

    Beijing Health

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonplayer72  [View Original Post]
    Found a new place in Bridgeport area near Chinatown.
    Is that the place on 30th? According to google??

  15. #24889
    Quote Originally Posted by Dbiz01  [View Original Post]
    Speaking of AOL, does anyone know if Melissa, a cute Latina with nice D's, 5'0-5'3", dark hair, medium complex, is still there?
    She is. I saw her about a month ago.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape