Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,336 to 10,350 of 25020
-
09-12-21 10:28 #14685Senior Member

Posts: 57Link or pictures, so we have more of an idea who's up for discussion here.
Originally Posted by MrRicFlair
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-21 10:12 #14684Senior Member

Posts: 5229Sugar babies, seeking arrangements
FYI, there's a forum for just that topic here: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...7-SB-SA-thread.
Originally Posted by Golfer1000
[View Original Post]
Plenty of experiences, tips, and tricks.
BMD.
-
09-12-21 09:39 #14683Senior Member

Posts: 160If you're talking about Amanda from woonsocket, tall, heavy, blonde she definitely didn't pass. I saw her about a month ago. She gained a lot of weight but was still an ok time. She's in a new apt but still in woonsocket.
Originally Posted by Tkool
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-21 22:19 #14682Senior Member

Posts: 235Diamond
Found it interesting that she is using one of her more positive reviews on her recent STG posting.
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...i/033461835352
-
09-11-21 20:00 #14681Regular Member

Posts: 9Cumberland
Is she from lincoin or cumberland? Cranstan too?
.
Originally Posted by tkool
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-21 16:37 #14680Senior Member

Posts: 93Amanda
Bro I believe I read on this board that she passed away about a year ago.
Originally Posted by LuckyDuck
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-21 16:05 #14679Senior Member

Posts: 510Savannah
Look under Savannah both here and Worcester boards. Not very promising.
Originally Posted by BridesMilk
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-21 15:44 #14678Senior Member

Posts: 4544I noticed she kept switching numbers so I still wouldn't recommend anyone to go see her just for that alone. Only shitty escort keep switching numbers.
Originally Posted by MrRicFlair
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-21 15:30 #14677Senior Member

Posts: 32Let's talk SA
I have been on SA for years, and have had great luck. I tend to overpay, but are these girls grateful. 3-4 gets you everything you want, multiple hours. Anyone interested pm me.
Doc.
-
09-11-21 14:49 #14676Senior Member

Posts: 196Info?
I'm looking for info on this one. Very cute. Did some digging and found she was looking for a roommate recently but I have no way of contacting her. Any help helps!
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...r/727449016130
Thanks.
-
09-11-21 10:24 #14675Senior Member

Posts: 116Amanda. Northern RI
Hey, has anyone seen Amanda lately? I reached out a couple of times and no response which is very unusual. Her phone ends in 1252, it's the only number she's had since I've known her and we go back 4 years or more.
-
09-10-21 07:55 #14674Senior Member

Posts: 761Can confirm she doesn't have a dick. Can also confirm she is a game player with a HUGE attitude, way bigger than pics, and you should DEF not go see her.
Originally Posted by MongerBob
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-21 18:18 #14673Senior Member

Posts: 5229That's got to be one of the biggest age differences I've seen. Her ad lists her at 40.
Originally Posted by Corky12
[View Original Post]
BMD.
-
09-09-21 17:54 #14672Senior Member

Posts: 116Todays misadventures
Contacted about 6 girls today. Finally made appt with harley. Quoted 100/130/230. Got her down to 80 qv. Met at very nice hotel in warwick. Get up there and she's like 60 ish, skinny, flat chested. But you know whos deciding things at this point. Start with BBBJ, decent with alot of spit. She couldn't do CG because of her leg so we go to doggie cfs for awhile then mish. She just wasnt doing it for me so I had her finish with BBBJ, no CIM. Don't get me wrong she's very nice and friendly, cleaned me up with warm towel even. Just not my thing.
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...v/761025331861
-
09-09-21 15:55 #14671Regular Member

Posts: 11I've seen the last one Spanish mami. Ass is fat and she be chillin. Idk about the other ones.
Originally Posted by Abercrombie
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





