Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,136 to 15,150 of 37353
-
09-10-21 10:42 #22218Senior Member

Posts: 79Known Scam
Don't waste your time. Really funny to chat with these scammers though. Mode of payment is cash and they need advance deposit.
Originally Posted by Maximillian11
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-21 10:25 #22217Senior Member

Posts: 118Fun size
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/172638543847
She says she's in Short Pump but wants a deposit. Has anyone seen her? Most likely a scammer. I passed. Never ever pay a deposit to an unknown person.
-
09-10-21 09:56 #22216Senior Member

Posts: 118Vannah / Savannah
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/980342349944
Saw her recently. $ QV. She's tall but was dressed nice. Everything covered but I thought BBBJ was on the menu but apparently it's an upsell. Everything was ok until got to the deed and then it was zero sensation. I'm not huge but not small either and it was not good, very loose. With the upselling and the other thing, I felt I overpaid, would not repeat. YMMV.
-
09-10-21 09:31 #22215Senior Member

Posts: 449Faithful as always
Seen JB this morning 1st time seeing her in awhile, still the same as always ready and willing for whatever you want. I myself slid into the backfield. Damage was 4 as it always is if you tell her that's what you have. Room still smokey as hell.
-
09-10-21 07:34 #22214Senior Member

Posts: 72I have tried to catch up with her recently myself. I fully believe she is one of the ones you just have to be ready when she is ready if not she is not worried about it. When we were talking she claimed this was just for extra money. At first I was like yeah right but seeing as it's hard to nail down a time I'm starting to believe her.
Originally Posted by WhatsBreakfast
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-21 17:22 #22213Senior Member

Posts: 455She was on vacation as of late July. I'm not sure how lengthy her trip was supposed to be, and haven't heard anything else about her since.
Originally Posted by Dmrebew
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-21 15:31 #22212Senior Member

Posts: 1449Staxx doesn't count lmao. No just kidding but just keep it up and info on the ones you ask about will be given more freely with time and reviews. Be safe.
Originally Posted by TwistedMetal
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-21 15:22 #22211Senior Member

Posts: 1084Raven
Caught up with Raven today. Good time as always. Sweet and down to earth. Now living in beautiful apartment in Midlothian. If you know or have seen her in the past. She's still the same sweet Raven.
-
09-09-21 14:20 #22210Senior Member

Posts: 425Wondering the same if anyone could pass me info. I think she would like to hear from me.
Originally Posted by MicService
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-21 11:56 #22209Senior Member

Posts: 371Rose Marie
Anyone see her?
I tried unsuccessfully for 3 days.
Was getting responses to text but first day was "its too late" 2nd was "car trouble" and 3rd was no confirmation and no show.
Bit disappointing because that was a dream I was looking forward too.
-
09-09-21 11:53 #22208Senior Member

Posts: 100Abc bill
She probably didn't have a booze bill cause many of us took her vodka. I used to take Little Lisa cigarettes, sweet tea and cottage cheese. LOL.
Originally Posted by Tdog69
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-21 11:46 #22207Senior Member

Posts: 36Roundhouse
I thought he might be talking about a new sm service. You think they would charge extra for that. Might be fun. LOL.
Originally Posted by JayCramer80
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-21 09:35 #22206Asshole

Posts: 567None of the links provided are good.
Originally Posted by Vishud
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-21 08:37 #22205Senior Member

Posts: 167Double
These two are doing doubles!
I have been with the blonde last year her body is perfect!!
https://yourvipmodels.escortbook.com...y--tania-53815
-
09-09-21 01:39 #22204Senior Member

Posts: 316Young spinner
I saw this young spinner she's my type she's just what I was looking for. She says she's 21 and I believe it she has a wicked little body nice ass and tits. I like petite girls but the problem with them is they don't have much tits and ass but this girl is different she has it in the right places but still has the spinner look. She's a cool chick too easy to get along with and no shadiness. No issues. If you're good to her she will be good to you. I didn't feel like things were going to go south at any time. Now for the bad The motel she's at is a train wreck the sheets have stains and burn holes and rips. And I'm pretty sure the monkey has her in a rear naked choke. She gave a BBBJ but everything else was covered. I asked for cim but she said no but YMMV. Communication is hit or miss but that's normal in this business. When she says she's available you have to jump on it or you'll miss the opportunity. I would repeat.
Originally Posted by Hbn235
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






