Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15184

    Jazmin. Nuru Massage

    https://raleigh.rubratings.com/12387...zNAdCjcnBszQdl

    I saw Jazmin a couple of weeks ago and enjoyed the visit. Session was just as described in the ad, though I get the feeling more is on the menu should you become a regular. Pictures are accurate, though a bit dated, and Jazmin was fun and easy-going. Comms were great, and location was safe, and she's discreet.

  2. #15183

    Fake Asian Slater Road

    The spinner from LaQ last month is now at Slater Road.

  3. #15182

    Sweets

    She is legit, just tiny as hell in person. I mean she looks thin in her pics but in person she looks almost sick. Went because of the teacher vibe I got from her pics. Half hoir was around 140, allowed me to finish twice. Had fun picking her up and slamming her pussy. Would repeat in a pinch, just not my go to.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...i/228952494352

  4. #15181

    Kayla

    Any info on this one? Can't find anything about her anywhere, but she responded pretty quickly to text today. Considering TOFTT, but something about the images strike me as maybe fake.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...w/321292967065

  5. #15180

    Sunny the MILF

    Sunny crossed my eyes many times before I pulled the trigger yesterday. I believe I saw a couple or maybe just one bad review on her and that's the reason I never contacted her before. Latenight yesterday I was in the mood of a milfy type experience so reached out even though she didn't post for a couple of days. To my surprise she responded very quickly. Unfortunately she was only able to do a cardate which is not my favourite. Picked her up in Raleigh and was very surprised by the warm greeting. Date took place at a parking lot with no lights so I could not see all the fruit. It took a while till I blasted but Sunny was sweet all the time playing with her beautiful tits. It was a pleasant visit dispite beeing a carvisit. I'll definitely repeat when she can do an incall. Damage was 80. As always stay safe!

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/rtp-w-cary-hwy-55-incall-avail/438746469108

  6. #15179

  7. #15178

    Mr. Number

    Quote Originally Posted by Srcaoyoby  [View Original Post]
    Also, I wouldn't be surprised if any of the girls out there do the same thing to us and have their own forum they use. Can't assume they don't. Just my two cents!
    I was informed by a provider that some use the caller-I'd app Mr. Number which displays your full name when calling someone. Furthermore it allows users to add brief reviews of the caller such as "spam" or whatnot. In case of the providers, they'll tag you as "nice guy" or "asshole, definitely avoid!" similar to the one line reviews of providers on escort Babylon or some such. I downloaded it and searched my number to find that I had been tagged a few times but fortunately they were positive comments. On the flip side, you can also use it to leave comments about providers by searching their number. I didn't find the reviews helpful and most were negative regardless of the provider. For example, I did a search for Haley Muse and she had probably a dozen comments that were highly negative like "she has diseases, stay away! It led me to believe they all could've been posted by the same guy so I wouldn't use the app as a substitute for this forum or anything.

  8. #15177

    Your approach?

    Quote Originally Posted by ClearView  [View Original Post]
    Yes Yes. Info Please. Weeks texting / emails Not anything.
    How's your approach? I mean if you're texting and calling at all times of the day and night then def don't expect a response back, remember they have lives too. Suggestion: introduce yourself politely and wait for a reply. If it doesn't happen then move on. Also, I wouldn't be surprised if any of the girls out there do the same thing to us and have their own forum they use. Can't assume they don't. Just my two cents!

  9. #15176

    Agree and more

    Quote Originally Posted by Tawayem  [View Original Post]
    I'd like to just post a disclaimer first that this is just my opinion, YMMV and what not.

    Not sure if what you wrote above was verbatim the message you sent, but I personally would address them by name. Also, try and have (if possible) a set time in mind when you message them. Since the women in question, Jessica and Hayley, are both pretty popular and are considered in the upper echelon of providers, they probably receive a ton of texts which simply state "Hey are you available" which IMO needs more communication and more time that they may not have to spend on the series of texts. If possible, decide on a time, and text her. Some providers post in their ads what info they need from you. An example (if you're trying to see someone the first time) could be.

    "Hi Jessica. My name is <fakename , I'm <age years old and of <ethnicity , I was wondering if you were available on <date , at <time , for <duration ?" - This gives them some preliminary info to go off of so they don't have to play 20 questions with you, and it gives them an accurate time so they can check their schedule if they feel like seeing you. IMO, always try to make the process as painless as possible, especially for higher quality providers because I don't believe they are facing any shortage of clients. This will separate you from randos who will simply waste their time..
    Agree with everything above and I would add. Let them know where you learned about them and the name of a reference you will offer if they want to move forward. The good ones are getting a couple hundred text messages a day and don't have time or interest in people that don't show significant understanding. Jess and Hailey are both professionals and have a steady group of suitors vying for a few openings each week that are not filled by regulars.

  10. #15175

    Agree and more

    Quote Originally Posted by Tawayem  [View Original Post]
    I'd like to just post a disclaimer first that this is just my opinion, YMMV and what not.

    Not sure if what you wrote above was verbatim the message you sent, but I personally would address them by name. Also, try and have (if possible) a set time in mind when you message them. Since the women in question, Jessica and Hayley, are both pretty popular and are considered in the upper echelon of providers, they probably receive a ton of texts which simply state "Hey are you available" which IMO needs more communication and more time that they may not have to spend on the series of texts. If possible, decide on a time, and text her. Some providers post in their ads what info they need from you. An example (if you're trying to see someone the first time) could be.

    "Hi Jessica. My name is <fakename , I'm <age years old and of <ethnicity , I was wondering if you were available on <date , at <time , for <duration ?" - This gives them some preliminary info to go off of so they don't have to play 20 questions with you, and it gives them an accurate time so they can check their schedule if they feel like seeing you. IMO, always try to make the process as painless as possible, especially for higher quality providers because I don't believe they are facing any shortage of clients. This will separate you from randos who will simply waste their time..
    Agree with everything above and I would add. Let them know where you learned about them and the name of a reference you will offer if they want to move forward. The good ones are getting a couple hundred text messages a day and don't have time or interest in people that don't show significant understanding. Jess and Hailey are both professionals and have a steady group of suitors vying for a few openings each week that are not filled by regulars.

  11. #15174

    AA spinner

    Quote Originally Posted by Sobe69  [View Original Post]
    What was the location like?
    Page Rd, nice hotel, safe. I would stay there for business.

  12. #15173

    Ginger

    Quote Originally Posted by VanessaClipton  [View Original Post]
    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...s/129277773739

    Does she actually respond to any of why'all? Tried to see her on several occasions and can't buy a response.
    I saw her a few weeks ago. She is very hard to get in contact with. She is beautiful with a nice body. I had a good time and probably will repeat.

  13. #15172

    Looks good

    Quote Originally Posted by NoelB;5534289[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/northcarolina/raleigh/66822566[/URL]
    When it looks that good its always to good to be true (most time) . Scam. Texted other day with different pic same # deposit required. Go figure.

  14. #15171

  15. #15170

    Just my opinion

    Quote Originally Posted by ClearView  [View Original Post]
    I was just short with something like, Hello sexy are you available today or near future. Had no replies. I'll change it up, thanks for advice.
    I'd like to just post a disclaimer first that this is just my opinion, YMMV and what not.

    Not sure if what you wrote above was verbatim the message you sent, but I personally would address them by name. Also, try and have (if possible) a set time in mind when you message them. Since the women in question, Jessica and Hayley, are both pretty popular and are considered in the upper echelon of providers, they probably receive a ton of texts which simply state "Hey are you available" which IMO needs more communication and more time that they may not have to spend on the series of texts. If possible, decide on a time, and text her. Some providers post in their ads what info they need from you. An example (if you're trying to see someone the first time) could be.

    "Hi Jessica. My name is <fakename , I'm <age years old and of <ethnicity , I was wondering if you were available on <date , at <time , for <duration ?" - This gives them some preliminary info to go off of so they don't have to play 20 questions with you, and it gives them an accurate time so they can check their schedule if they feel like seeing you. IMO, always try to make the process as painless as possible, especially for higher quality providers because I don't believe they are facing any shortage of clients. This will separate you from randos who will simply waste their time.

    Again, all of this is just my opinion, and what I've found has worked for me. Others may have different methods / techniques of communicating that have worked for them.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape