Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,601 to 12,615 of 29350
-
09-11-21 21:06 #16750Senior Member

Posts: 317Relax
Apologize for the late report. Visited Relax a couple months ago. Shown to a room. I prepared for the massage. Shortly, the girl returned, grabbed my clothes, and, rather unceremoniously, moved me to another room. WTF? In a couple of minutes, another girl entered. Straight to business, not even a hint of massage. Wanted more than I was willing to spend. Negotiated 140 for CFS. Worst CBJ I have ever had. Wham, bam, and she was escorting me out the door. Shorted me half the time. One of the worst experiences in my hobbying.
-
09-11-21 11:01 #16749Senior Member

Posts: 727Miss Her
She was the best, and she always gave you money back o. The tip, always got a strong explosion as well.
Originally Posted by IrishGuy11
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-21 10:41 #16748Senior Member

Posts: 126Taylorsville
Unless the last girl has moved on. She always offered BJ to me it's not very good so I have always declined. Allows UTC top and bottom. And has always allowed me to finger bang here. She did offer up sex in the beginning but her word my pussy not that good.
Originally Posted by WhatsUp73
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-21 07:27 #16747Senior Member

Posts: 383"New" Best
I always enjoyed Best on 16th when the former lady was there. Both for a very strong, effective massage but also for an interesting finish. I hadn't been back since she moved back to China. Decided to try out new staff. Had an hour with 30 something that was friendly, semi-cute but didn't see what's utc. Massage was opposite if what I like, way too soft. Nothing special from there, standard finish. I won't be back.
-
09-11-21 01:14 #16746Senior Member

Posts: 175Spring Foot
Yes that's the one its actually in Taylorsville not Columbus, near the mexican restaurant on 31. No extras besides hE that I know of but haven't been there for about a year.
Originally Posted by WhatsUp73
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-21 19:25 #16745Regular Member

Posts: 4It was open when I drove past today.
Originally Posted by WhatsUp73
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-21 14:05 #16744Senior Member

Posts: 1029The open sign was lit up at 11 this morning.
Originally Posted by TheBlindman
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-21 12:13 #16743Senior Member

Posts: 175Spring
I think that's one that went out of business a few years ago.
Originally Posted by Suicidal13
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-21 11:05 #16742Regular Member

Posts: 1Definitely a white van with no windows and a guy inside monitoring who is going in. This is at 11 am on Friday.
Originally Posted by IndyGolfer60
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-21 20:41 #16741Regular Member

Posts: 4Need assistance
Any info on Spring foot massage in Columbus, In? Legit? Extras?
-
09-09-21 14:36 #16740Regular Member

Posts: 11Help
Looking for an AMP where the masseuse either has bug breast or big ass. Feel free to PM me! Stay safe!
-
09-09-21 13:57 #16739Senior Member

Posts: 727Exactly
Been like this for months. Just a matter of time.
Originally Posted by JonesSoda911
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-21 13:39 #16738Senior Member

Posts: 286Sweet
I had to drive from Columbus to Indy for work. I was going to stop by Dayton for relaxation, but after seeing reports on here I decided to press on.
I drew Sophia. Prob 30's, nice body, and as Jones mentioned below. Right down to action. I can see the concern about these girls being too forward, but I enjoyed it for now.
-
09-09-21 12:09 #16737Senior Member

Posts: 204Kentucky Avenue
Spa on South Kentucky Avenue had the door locked yesterday at about 2 pm?? Phone went straight to voicemail? Any info on that location??
-
09-09-21 08:37 #16736Senior Member

Posts: 42Sweet.
I have been going to sweet for a long time (I believe 7+ years). There has been good, bad, and ugly there. When arriving this week, it felt more like the Vegas area parlors. Multiple ladies were standing around. I enter and one approaches, grabs me, and takes me to a room. She is groping me and rubbing against me the during the short walk to the near room. Tina was busy, while I had Candy. She was very fit but older than the reports of Tina. She was very eager to make this the best experience I have had in Indy.
Here are my concerns: First, the level by which she was up-front with services are going to be problematic when combined with the bodies of the new ladies. There is going to be insane levels of traffic sooner than later. Second, there was an individual parked outside within line of sight of the parking lot. He was not eating in his vehicle and was 100% monitoring the building / cars parking. Third, the neighbors that are in Sweets building likely have problematic contacts given they are gov't employees.










Reply With Quote





