Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 503 of 921 FirstFirst ... 3 403 453 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 553 603 ... LastLast
Results 7,531 to 7,545 of 13805
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6275

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by CumShooter6969  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by yesterday around lunch time got actual address next to carwash. She looked tru the mail slot LOL. Skinny girl waiting behind door pretty face in white heels and white bikini huge naturals. Was trying to get the girl with the penis tattoo on her back mentioned in previous post LOL. Anyways clean setup paid half hour average BJ for was like 2 minutes. Did missionary to see them puppies bouncing. Had sensitive nipples, I guess she stopped me after a while during doggystyle. Finished with her on top while, I played with the puppies. Won't repeat tho body 6/10 performance 5/5 had a pretty face and huge naturals. But due to the fact she did have some baby damage. And complain a bit during that kind of turned me off to be honest. Did get the whole half hour and a water bottle but other than that wouldn't repeat to many complaints.
    Anybody know if the big natural tits girl is still around? What size are we talking here. As far as I know Angela is queen of big Asian tits in Chicago. She is a massage therapist at rose spa. Hers are above a D. And does anyone know her name or have a photo? I will travel in to town for this. Dm me if anyone needs info am Angela or can share more info on these big naturals.

  2. #6274

    Eh

    Quote Originally Posted by ChiGuy489  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see this Amanda chick looks cute a little pricier than the Asian apartments.

    https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicag...8.htm?cat=2718
    Very pricey for an average BJ and some other stuff. Not really GFE, she is hot though and nice.

  3. #6273

    Visit to 35

    I was scared because some of you saying the spot is hot with L. E. However, while I must say the smell of the neighborhood had a musty air to my nose, I smelled no bacon near the apartment. Well RL last time left a lot to be desired with a chick who was pressuring me to finish and being rude. I went to 35 instead and drew Popo. The door lady offered services but she seem on the hefty side, so I asked for someone else. Popo came in. She has a nice body with perky tits but she didn't even look asian. Service was good, altho her breath had a noticeable but slight menthol presence that kinda ruin the reverse cowgirl session. That being said, My general consensus as a monger is that RL got better looking and younger girls but don't put effort, if they ain't getting paid extra or tipped. 35 is the B or C league when it comes to looks and age but their physical service is better. (Excuse the grammar, I'm typing from a broken phone).

  4. #6272
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiGuy489  [View Original Post]
    LOL these names always kill me. Is Eli really that fine? I really hope they move that place is so grimey amd if there is a line next door it's a little awkward going down into that flop house.
    Eli is tall 5'7" slender body type. I like kiki cats body type more. Slender about 5'4" with nice mmb. Kiki is actually at Sugar for the next 10 days. The locations isn't a shit hole like other places, but it no 2 star hotel either, LOL.

    If you do see kiki ask for soft massage with lotion. She can also take a pounding.

    Iykyk.

  5. #6271

    Young cutie pie alert at RL, room 1 Haya

    Haven't posted in a while as I have been busy with work and seeing my regular girl. Anyway, I wanted to post an alert on a cutie pie. Obviously, everyone's taste is different, but she is a cuite pie to me. Booker took a screenshot when she was facetiming with Haya. The screenshot matches with her picture that booker sent me (the two pics booker posted on wechat are fake).

    I can't make it there for a couple of days, so hoping one of you could post a review. Booker said she is highly recommended by other apartment owners. Known friends can text / email me for both her pictures. Spoiler alert, she has the cutest lips.

  6. #6270

    Amanda

    Anyone see this Amanda chick looks cute a little pricier than the Asian apartments.

    https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicag...8.htm?cat=2718

  7. #6269

    Vroom vroom

    Quote Originally Posted by Moto82  [View Original Post]
    Oh BTW car model Eli and Kiki cat will be back this month. Location TBD.

    Iykyk.
    LOL these names always kill me. Is Eli really that fine? I really hope they move that place is so grimey amd if there is a line next door it's a little awkward going down into that flop house.

  8. #6268

    Forgot URL


  9. #6267

    Her?

    Quote Originally Posted by SpaGuy21  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if this is the most appropriate thread, but she is Asian and works out of her apartment, but anyways. Curious if anyone else has seen Nikki, she advertises on STG (https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...k-you/39089423). I've seen her once and nothing more than a massage. She says in her ad no extras, so. Yeah, yeah, I know. That says it all. But, the fact she advertises on STG is obviously misleading. Her photos are real, she is hot and those got to be DDs. Curious if anyone else has put in the time and effort to try and get more.

    Like I said, her massage was legit and there was no tease. Though as I was leaving she became very flirty, asked for a hug and made sure to rub those DDs up on me. Probably part of her routine but you never know.
    It's hard to tell, but this looks like her:

    https://www.seeking.com/member/cb22f...a-d0bf45aef4df

    She's either using a lot of channels to get paid without putting out or maybe this is the route that the other dudes couldn't find.

  10. #6266
    Quote Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy  [View Original Post]
    LOL at the comment about her being a money pit and he would rather buy a boat hahahaha.

    Do you guys remember Pamper World in Worth that had those young and attractive Asian girls but was strictly legit? That's what this reminds me of. They were always busy too. Everybody wanted to be the one that unlocked Mitzy but nobody ever got anything. Then they closed LOL.
    Funny thing you mention her. I accidentally found her on * She is Mia Gray. Got some hot photos of her. She is a hot young MILF.

  11. #6265
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaGuy21  [View Original Post]
    After seeing her I did some digging for reviews and saw she's moved around a bit. She's been discussed before. The part that leads me to believe she just strings guys along are reviews like this http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...rapists/page75 #4348. Also, http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...rapists/page57 starting around post #4625.

    There's been a long line of guys who think they will be the one, haha. Good luck all!
    LOL at the comment about her being a money pit and he would rather buy a boat hahahaha.

    Do you guys remember Pamper World in Worth that had those young and attractive Asian girls but was strictly legit? That's what this reminds me of. They were always busy too. Everybody wanted to be the one that unlocked Mitzy but nobody ever got anything. Then they closed LOL.

  12. #6264

    The long game that just keeps going and going

    Quote Originally Posted by SpaGuy21  [View Original Post]
    After seeing her I did some digging for reviews and saw she's moved around a bit. She's been discussed before. The part that leads me to believe she just strings guys along are reviews like this http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...rapists/page75 #4348. Also, http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...rapists/page57 starting around post #4625.

    There's been a long line of guys who think they will be the one, haha. Good luck all!
    That was a fun read. Thanks for the links, SpaGuy. Hilarious that those dudes were 6 sessions in and thought she was getting closer. It is surprising that she didn't go with Rub Maps, which at least is based on message whereas the only posts to STG that aren't providers are OF sales jobs and strange drug posts. But in some sense she is helping people skip the games since you know what you're getting with her.

  13. #6263
    Looks like blue balls now. LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by SpaGuy21  [View Original Post]
    After seeing her I did some digging for reviews and saw she's moved around a bit. She's been discussed before. The part that leads me to believe she just strings guys along are reviews like this http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...rapists/page75 #4348. Also, http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...rapists/page57 starting around post #4625.

    There's been a long line of guys who think they will be the one, haha. Good luck all!

  14. #6262

    Nikki's Past Reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by DMichaels69  [View Original Post]
    Its only a matter of time and you better believe someone will throw a ton of cash at her and then its game on. Time will tell I guess.
    After seeing her I did some digging for reviews and saw she's moved around a bit. She's been discussed before. The part that leads me to believe she just strings guys along are reviews like this http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...rapists/page75 #4348. Also, http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...rapists/page57 starting around post #4625.

    There's been a long line of guys who think they will be the one, haha. Good luck all!

  15. #6261

    +1

    Its only a matter of time and you better believe someone will throw a ton of cash at her and then its game on. Time will tell I guess.

    Quote Originally Posted by AngelBravo  [View Original Post]
    She's single, recently divorced moved from another city and trying to get her life back together. She mentioned she used to own a Spa before but left it all behind in the divorce. She's not officially certified in Illinois so she can't open a spa and is doing this at the moment to make ends meet. She does life there so I know she's not banking, but she's in need of some quick cash and this is why I say everything tells me she would do it if she saw a new stream of income. She did throw out a number, if someone paid me 300 I think I'll do it. Obviously that's a very high amount for the service but it only showed me that she was willing if the price was right which can always be negotiated. My guess is someone is going to offer her a good amount the first time and once she gets over the act the prices will come down and she'll be happier with the additional income.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape