Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,361 to 15,375 of 59509
-
09-09-21 17:56 #44149Banned Member

Posts: 13634Well, it's all about investing time in both visiting parlors and RTFF. I've been to every KAMP in the ATL and 99% of the CAMPs. The majority of KAMPs still use "spa" as part of their name and CAMPs still use "massage" in their name. It's only in the online ads where you'll find the occasional "massage spa" mixup, and that's because those ads are written by non-native English speakers. Offhand, I can't think of any CAMPs that use the word "spa" on their store signage. As for the forum search feature, it's of little help.
Originally Posted by LuvStJohn
[View Original Post]
The best way to avoid confusion is to visit parlors. When you enter a KAMP, you'll be in a foyer of sorts with an inner door that is locked and separated from the massage rooms. You ring a doorbell and a mamasan will either come to the door or greet you through a window near the door. The foyer may contain a sofa and a few house plants for decor. A CAMP, on the other hand, will normally have a desk in the entry way where you'll see a menu of services and / or business cards as well as a gold-colored "hello kitty" figurine waving at you. From the entry way to the massage rooms is a simple doorway, which may or may not be covered with a curtain. That said, a KAMP is more secure as the locked inner door could potentially prevent a murder or two such as that which occurred at Young's in Acworth back in March.
-
09-09-21 16:13 #44148Regular Member

Posts: 20Rtff
Spend a good bit of time here, this forum has a lot of good information. I'm still building relationships etc. As I'm in a learning mode and maybe have different goals, as in a really good massage. It is difficult to establish a pattern as some of the providers do move around a lot and if you like them you'll be in a position to chase them. Others are somewhat stable in that you can become a regular and build trust, etc.
Originally Posted by TerryGood21
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-21 16:05 #44147Regular Member

Posts: 20Sunshine Bells Ferry
I went a couple weeks ago. A very nice mid 40's lady took care of me. I didn't much appreciate the square hole cut out in the door of the massage room (second or third on on the right as you walk the hall) but my shirt did cover it. I don't recall the masseuse' name, very common and I apologize for forgetting. Maybe Mary?? Anyway, really good massage, very friendly and an exceptional finish. She seemed genuinely concerned and wanted to keep going for round 2. On the flip mild UTC was allowed and I wasn't cheap on the tip. A big hug and "I like you" when I left. Kind of made my day (morning). I'd go back.
Originally Posted by JustTheGeorge
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-21 15:57 #44146Regular Member

Posts: 20Spa 18
Thanks for that. Was on my list, it's been crossed off now, or at least dropped priority.
Originally Posted by Lurker0825
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-21 15:44 #44145Senior Member

Posts: 1180Not me
If I get my hand in her pants, then the tip goes up and I have found some where I did. The older one at A1 had booty shorts on and I was fingering her almost the whole time.
Originally Posted by PepeTheBand
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-21 14:34 #44144Senior Member

Posts: 25But How Do you know the difference?
The one thing nobody seems to talk about is how you know whether the place you pass by is a Kamp or a Camp. I used to go by "spa" vs "massage" in name, but there are some CAMPS now using 'spa' or 'spa & massage' that I've experienced. Even with a 'search' function, this forum doesn't just spit that kind of info at you, and I'm not willing to pony up more money for another review site.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
The main reason I mention this is I know some folks get POd with people who don't even try to do the work for themselves and just ask the question. But recognize that those of us who are less frequent users and sincerely try to find answers may still ask what may seem like inane or obvious questions.
And let me add that Niteluvr, you are a gentleman and a scholar for answering the question since I think this is one of those that could have been mostly answered with a little self-research.
-
09-09-21 12:29 #44143Banned Member

Posts: 13634Most escorts are independents or have a handler / pimp. As far as I know there's only one viable escort agency anymore, and that's Southern Private Playmates. As I mentioned in my previous post, you seem to be a newbie so I would stick to only well-reviewed escorts or massage parlors to get your feet wet and for safety reasons. Streetwalkers are the bottom of the barrel of the pussy rental market and will give you a whole host of headaches if you're not familiar with the game.
Originally Posted by HhDancer09
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-21 12:06 #44142Regular Member

Posts: 12Pileo
OK so I read some post on this placard decided to give it another try. I was underwhelmed fist off I am a big guy and they put me a tiny person. Also the only person I have ever seen that was older than the one older Gainesville. I will the massage was almost nothing and the flip was not much the only thing that made me pop was CBJ and slight prostate play I did not want any more as she kept saying your too big. But it still cost me a little bit.
-
09-09-21 12:02 #44141Banned Member

Posts: 13634No need to increase a tip if the provider accepts your first offer. Why artificially inflate prices for everyone else?
Originally Posted by JustTheGeorge
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-21 10:43 #44140Senior Member

Posts: 121Sunshine Anna
I actually did give extra after she had accepted 100. I was just curious how she would respond to 40 plus house. She was amazing.
Originally Posted by PepeTheBand
[View Original Post]
Have you seen anyone else there? How did they compare to Anna?
Thanks.
-
09-09-21 09:42 #44139Senior Member

Posts: 25Thank you so much for breaking it down! I was under the impression a lot of escorts work for themselves vs street walkers.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-21 00:17 #44138Banned Member

Posts: 2410If your getting UTC top you may want to bump that tip up.
Originally Posted by JustTheGeorge
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-21 23:26 #44137Senior Member

Posts: 217Yes, she sure is!!
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-21 22:22 #44136Banned Member

Posts: 13634Wow, you must be a youngster.
Originally Posted by HhDancer09
[View Original Post]
CAMP: Chinese Asian Massage Parlor. You'll usually get a massage and HJ at a CAMP, nothing more.
KAMP: Korean Asian Massage Parlor. You can get FS at 99% of these parlors. The ladies are either older Koreans or Hispanic.
As for FS at a parlor vs. Seeing an escort, consider the following:
1. KAMPs are storefront operations, so you GPS the location, show up and can usually choose from available girls.
2. With escorts, you'll have the drama of 2-3 calls / texts just to get to the location and the girl who answers the door might be a far cry from the pics posted in her ad. Also, her location but be in a seedy hotel / neighborhood.
3. At KAMPs, you'll pay a house fee of $70 or $80 bucks, usually get a table shower, a cursory massage, then offered a menu of HJ, CBJ, or CFS and you can negotiate those extras to an extent.
4. As for escorts, you may be able to negotiate, but they normally have set prices. Then factor in that many might be drug users or suddenly pull out an extensive rule book of things you can't do.
5. At KAMPs, you don't have to worry about someone rifling through your wallet. That said, only bring the amount of cash you're willing to spend and keep your wallet at home or well-hidden in your vehicle.
6. An escort may try to steal your wallet or anything of value. Either that or her pimp will suddenly appear out of nowhere and rob you.
The risk factor goes way up when you see an escort vs. A KAMP girl, unless the escort is well-reviewed and from a reputable agency.
-
09-08-21 21:17 #44135Senior Member

Posts: 121Anna at Sunshine
Anna at Sunshine on Bells Ferry is amazing. I like a much better than average legit massage and she gives it. Tons of tease as well and prostate if you like that. Ending was very sensual, not mechanical at all and very enjoyable. No negotiations, hot towels, full hour and incredibly relaxing. 60 house 40 tip and so very worth it.
She is late 30's, petite, nice body, small Bs, and masked entire time. I asked her to show me her smile and she did. Nice face. She wore yoga pants and small top. Unlimited OTC roaming and UTC top.
Will return for sure. Enjoy.
Originally Posted by LightTouch11
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






