Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 510 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 10 410 460 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 560 610 1010 ... LastLast
Results 7,636 to 7,650 of 19295
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11660

  2. #11659

  3. #11658
    Quote Originally Posted by UrinalPube  [View Original Post]
    She's finally putting that Harvard education to good use and studying for the bar exam.
    Except that she thought bar exam meant being face down on the drink surface at Lido's and her 'ticket' to Harvard was a Trailways pass to Harvard, Illinois (70 miles west of Chicago, Pop: 9000).

    {Sorry, it HAD to be said}.

    F1.

  4. #11657

    I assumed so

    Quote Originally Posted by UrinalPube  [View Original Post]
    Oh yes. Joke. Sorry. I'm exceptionally bad at conveying sarcasm online. .
    But it can be tough to get tone from the written word. I'm not a big fan of "LOL" but I add that sometimes myself just so everyone knows I was joking! That or a funny emoji, 🤣.

  5. #11656

    Erica

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuut  [View Original Post]
    Thanks, do you have a lead? Old number doesn't seem to work and I can't find new ads.
    It's in the ad in the post by BS47, it's a local area code and ends with 9686:

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    She's still around location now it t-ville.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...l/879440496916

  6. #11655
    Senior Member


    Posts: 517

    Contact

    Quote Originally Posted by Jgonz829  [View Original Post]
    She is still around, no incall and she has put on some weight. Pics are a few years old.
    Thanks, do you have a lead? Old number doesn't seem to work and I can't find new ads.

  7. #11654
    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    I've never met Boss Lady, but count me amongst the shocked if there's a provider in Brevard that graduated from Harvard and is studying for the bar exam! Does she also have a multi-million dollar stock portfolio and property in the Hamptons?
    Oh yes. Joke. Sorry. I'm exceptionally bad at conveying sarcasm online. .

  8. #11653

    Stil around

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuut  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know of this chick is gone for good or just underground?

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...a/664695043791
    She is still around, no incall and she has put on some weight. Pics are a few years old.

  9. #11652

    Titusville

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuut  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know of this chick is gone for good or just underground?

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...a/664695043791
    She's still around location now it t-ville.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...l/879440496916

  10. #11651
    Senior Member


    Posts: 517

    Erica from mi

    Anyone know of this chick is gone for good or just underground?

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...a/664695043791

  11. #11650
    Senior Member


    Posts: 517

    Liberty

    Tried her via text and call, no answer. I'm interested so I'll keep trying.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]

  12. #11649

    That's a joke, right?

    Quote Originally Posted by UrinalPube  [View Original Post]
    She's finally putting that Harvard education to good use and studying for the bar exam.
    I've never met Boss Lady, but count me amongst the shocked if there's a provider in Brevard that graduated from Harvard and is studying for the bar exam! Does she also have a multi-million dollar stock portfolio and property in the Hamptons?

  13. #11648
    Quote Originally Posted by Pbfla321  [View Original Post]
    Anyone keep in touch with her? She hasn't answered her FB in a while. I know she was looking very! Rough lately. Just hope she didn't over do it.
    She's finally putting that Harvard education to good use and studying for the bar exam.

  14. #11647

    Still around

    Quote Originally Posted by Fcsee  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody know where Lazy Lacey has gone? She hasn't posted in weeks and I've tried to get in touch with her but no replies. Any info would be appreciated.
    Turning self around, works here and there, using a texting app she doesn't have it on when not posting. Just spend an amazing hh with her. Seems to be doing good. Works a real job and spending time with her kids. Looks great and healthy.

    Bs.

  15. #11646

    RE: Boss Lady

    Quote Originally Posted by Pbfla321  [View Original Post]
    Anyone keep in touch with her? She hasn't answered her FB in a while. I know she was looking very! Rough lately. Just hope she didn't over do it.
    She was visiting her uncle until recently. She's either been sent to another jurisdiction or she's taking it easy for a while. Give her time. I'm sure she'll be back on STG at some point.

    Shaggy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape