Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Figueroa Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 78 of 367 FirstFirst ... 28 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 128 178 ... LastLast
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 5499
This blog is moderated by Hardly Seek
  1. #4344

    Sweep?

    A lot of the regulars were missing last night when I took a look at midnight. And I saw a set of police cruisers at the west end of 69th. Was there a crackdown earlier?

  2. #4343

    69th and Fig

    There is a girl there about 5'7" and she is mixed. Latina black, light skinned. Has a tattoo on her right shoulder with the typical signature lettering. She has braces and is wearing pink, yellow outfit. She is from Sacramento. She will definitely rob your money. She let's you go in and won't let you go to town. She will put her hand and make sure you don't go in fully. She will try to slide you into her ass I stead LOL. But I would avoid her if you really want to have fun. She ain't it. Just a warning to others. Be safe.

  3. #4342

    Totally agree, and concur

    Quote Originally Posted by Bucweak  [View Original Post]
    Even worst is Some of the ones that are "nice" but only do one position. This new breed is Definitely not the same as years ago. RIP .6 to .8 ladies...that is a thing of the past

    Higher prices and bad attitude is the same reasons I don't go to Fig much and majority "Black" strip clubs anymore. The ladies are expecting more $$, but doing way less (Strippers in these Hollywood clubs don't even get naked, they have pasties on).

    Thank the financial illiterate rappers and simps for all the high prices ladies charge on the street, online and in the club and for their bad attitudes.

    I may just stick to HX / online girls or maybe some old school COI clubs where you tip extra, you get extra. I repeat the same girl too on Fig, she usually has her own room and not as pricey. Not bad looking either
    I stopped seeing escorts a year ago, too many want a full credit report on you just to see them and if you pass that, the play time is too vanilla for the amount of benjamins. I used to drive up and down Fig and had some great finds, but I'm not into the fishing anymore and keeping your guard up, just want to enjoy it.

    I'm heading back to the COI clubs because I got a lot of ladies on IG telling me to come hook up with them at the club. I'm even getting offered for the SFV clubs again and it looks like the club scene is hopping again and that was always a fun way to play. Look at the merchandise, negotiate, have fun, then repeat.

    HX has a lot of hidden jewels and its has always been a reliable hook up site. Get in the clubs for better offers.

    Happy Hunting Gentlemen.

  4. #4341
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Tood

    Quote Originally Posted by Bucweak  [View Original Post]
    Even worst is Some of the ones that are "nice" but only do one position. This new breed is Definitely not the same as years ago. RIP .6 to .8 ladies...that is a thing of the past

    Higher prices and bad attitude is the same reasons I don't go to Fig much and majority "Black" strip clubs anymore. The ladies are expecting more $$, but doing way less (Strippers in these Hollywood clubs don't even get naked, they have pasties on).

    Thank the financial illiterate rappers and simps for all the high prices ladies charge on the street, online and in the club and for their bad attitudes.

    I may just stick to HX / online girls or maybe some old school COI clubs where you tip extra, you get extra. I repeat the same girl too on Fig, she usually has her own room and not as pricey. Not bad looking either
    Very well put. Fig was hella fun even two years ago. I do not know if it was covid, weed, the pimps, or tik tok, but my last time on fig was really just two rip offs in a row. I rented a room, had plans to do a full on bender. The girl I picked up in the HG rushed me like crazy, and the next gal did the same. Terrible.

  5. #4340

    Figueroa SW

    Quote Originally Posted by BobJohnSmiff  [View Original Post]
    Screenshot from street se's Youtube feed. I think she used to work nights. Longshot but anyone know her name, got digits?
    It might be LSW Selena with longer hair, https://youtu.be/ZHrY2t3tmiQ.

  6. #4339

    Totally agree, and

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparky86  [View Original Post]
    Ya I'm definitely seeing the same. Girls saying nothing below 1. 5, even had a few say 2 or 3. Higher the price, the worse the attitude is. I think it has to do with all the instagram hype. Was thinking about taking a break anyways hopefully these hoes come back down to earth.
    Even worst is Some of the ones that are "nice" but only do one position. This new breed is Definitely not the same as years ago. RIP .6 to .8 ladies...that is a thing of the past

    Higher prices and bad attitude is the same reasons I don't go to Fig much and majority "Black" strip clubs anymore. The ladies are expecting more $$, but doing way less (Strippers in these Hollywood clubs don't even get naked, they have pasties on).

    Thank the financial illiterate rappers and simps for all the high prices ladies charge on the street, online and in the club and for their bad attitudes.

    I may just stick to HX / online girls or maybe some old school COI clubs where you tip extra, you get extra. I repeat the same girl too on Fig, she usually has her own room and not as pricey. Not bad looking either

  7. #4338
    Quote Originally Posted by Hippo1  [View Original Post]
    Hit the track this morning around 515 and it was a ghost town. Is LE out right now? Seems like we're getting better looking girls than we did about 5 years ago, with worse attitudes and ridiculous prices althst don't match the skill.
    Ya I'm definitely seeing the same. Girls saying nothing below 1. 5, even had a few say 2 or 3. Higher the price, the worse the attitude is. I think it has to do with all the instagram hype. Was thinking about taking a break anyways hopefully these hoes come back down to earth.

  8. #4337
    Quote Originally Posted by NotHobbyPro  [View Original Post]
    Not advisable to keep trying new girls now. It's better to find one with good service and keep seeing that one.
    What?

    You might as well get married if you do that.

    All that ass that be on Figueroa 24/7 and you want the same one every time?

    I think you don't understand the concept of "the oldest profession in the world."

  9. #4336
    Quote Originally Posted by PepWave1  [View Original Post]
    That right there is the ***** that robbed me.
    That's a damn shame, cause she checks all the boxes.

  10. #4335
    Quote Originally Posted by PepWave1  [View Original Post]
    That right there is the ***** that robbed me.
    Pick her up again but once she gets in tell we she owned you frkm when she stole frkm you. If not then be like ok ima drive to Palmdale to run some errands. I don't have time to stop to drops you off 😂 and just hop on the freeway. 😂 make her find her own way back home.

  11. #4334

    Had red hair now

    That right there is the ***** that robbed me.

    Quote Originally Posted by BobJohnSmiff  [View Original Post]
    Screenshot from street se's Youtube feed. I think she used to work nights. Longshot but anyone know her name, got digits?

  12. #4333
    Quote Originally Posted by Hippo1  [View Original Post]
    Less to choose from as well. Though the hg always kept most of the action, there was still some things to see south of florence. Now it almost seems like a waste. Western and lbb dying sucks too.

    Went out last night and two different girls smacked my side mirrors on purpose. If I'm not interested, why waste your time taking to you.
    Agree! I've had girls pull on my door handles. About two nights ago I saw a girl get denied after naming her price and she blew smoke all up in the guy's face.

  13. #4332
    Quote Originally Posted by NotHobbyPro  [View Original Post]
    Not advisable to keep trying new girls now. It's better to find one with good service and keep seeing that one.
    Less to choose from as well. Though the hg always kept most of the action, there was still some things to see south of florence. Now it almost seems like a waste. Western and lbb dying sucks too.

    Went out last night and two different girls smacked my side mirrors on purpose. If I'm not interested, why waste your time taking to you.

  14. #4331

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Hippo1  [View Original Post]
    Hit the track this morning around 515 and it was a ghost town. Is LE out right now? Seems like we're getting better looking girls than we did about 5 years ago, with worse attitudes and ridiculous prices althst don't match the skill.
    Not advisable to keep trying new girls now. It's better to find one with good service and keep seeing that one.

  15. #4330
    Hit the track this morning around 515 and it was a ghost town. Is LE out right now? Seems like we're getting better looking girls than we did about 5 years ago, with worse attitudes and ridiculous prices althst don't match the skill.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape