Thread: Asian Apartment Girls
+
Add Report
Results 7,531 to 7,545 of 13794
-
09-08-21 21:26 #6264Senior Member

Posts: 765The long game that just keeps going and going
That was a fun read. Thanks for the links, SpaGuy. Hilarious that those dudes were 6 sessions in and thought she was getting closer. It is surprising that she didn't go with Rub Maps, which at least is based on message whereas the only posts to STG that aren't providers are OF sales jobs and strange drug posts. But in some sense she is helping people skip the games since you know what you're getting with her.
Originally Posted by SpaGuy21
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-21 18:06 #6263Banned Member

Posts: 4190Looks like blue balls now. LOL.
Originally Posted by SpaGuy21
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-21 15:46 #6262Senior Member

Posts: 531Nikki's Past Reviews
After seeing her I did some digging for reviews and saw she's moved around a bit. She's been discussed before. The part that leads me to believe she just strings guys along are reviews like this http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...rapists/page75 #4348. Also, http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...rapists/page57 starting around post #4625.
Originally Posted by DMichaels69
[View Original Post]
There's been a long line of guys who think they will be the one, haha. Good luck all!
-
09-08-21 15:08 #6261Banned Member

Posts: 4190+1
Its only a matter of time and you better believe someone will throw a ton of cash at her and then its game on. Time will tell I guess.
Originally Posted by AngelBravo
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-21 14:52 #6260Senior Member

Posts: 531Magic Number
In that context, that definitely changes my opinion. I always try to be an optimist and when it comes down to it, all these women are human. If you got the mojo working, the connection is right and / or the "negotiations" are right, anything is possible. It's worked for me in the past. Curious what "it" is though? Ugh, my interest is piqued once again, hahaha. Thanks!
Originally Posted by AngelBravo
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-21 14:27 #6259Senior Member

Posts: 318She's single, recently divorced moved from another city and trying to get her life back together. She mentioned she used to own a Spa before but left it all behind in the divorce. She's not officially certified in Illinois so she can't open a spa and is doing this at the moment to make ends meet. She does life there so I know she's not banking, but she's in need of some quick cash and this is why I say everything tells me she would do it if she saw a new stream of income. She did throw out a number, if someone paid me 300 I think I'll do it. Obviously that's a very high amount for the service but it only showed me that she was willing if the price was right which can always be negotiated. My guess is someone is going to offer her a good amount the first time and once she gets over the act the prices will come down and she'll be happier with the additional income.
Originally Posted by SpaGuy21
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-21 02:41 #6258Senior Member

Posts: 531Maybe. Maybe Not.
I thought the same thing after my visit with her. Didn't bring up her ads though. Never booked again and my interests cooled until seeing her ads again recently. Ultimately, I get the feeling she's a money maker that knows how to string the guys along. But man, would it be nice to get a little action from her!
Originally Posted by AngelBravo
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-21 23:57 #6257Senior Member

Posts: 318I visited her recently and honestly got a much needed massage, she was very nice and attractive and I rather did enjoy my time with her even if no extras where had. I did however mention to her where why she was posting on escort sites as a legit masseuse and if she would ever consider doing more. She didn't exactly turn down the idea, she said she was thinking about it but still wasn't sure. I honestly think if I get a few more visits in and offered her a fair amount for a bit more she might take it. I didn't want to push it as I truly enjoyed my massage. If she decides to do more in the future she might be my goto for a legit massage with some relaxation at the end. She hosts out of her apartment by Joliet and purposely wears tight clothing, high heels and Nikki isn't her real name so I get the feeling with some monetary motivation it's entirely possible.
Originally Posted by DMichaels69
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-21 22:39 #6256Banned Member

Posts: 628CFS it's 60 for half hour massage. And 120-140 extra for CFS I recommend Red or Chloe both hotter than anyone I seen at Korean Palace but you might need to wait for them to be available, 5 girls working which is like 5 x as much as KP LOL.
Originally Posted by IAmTheManyo
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-21 22:37 #6255Senior Member

Posts: 109SS Rates
Can someone tell me the rates at S Shack Location.
30 Min.
1 Hour.
Appreciate you fellow.
-
09-07-21 19:54 #6254Senior Member

Posts: 69Exercise spa
What's included in 180 hhr, just L1? Anyone you recommend there? TIA.
Originally Posted by VegasMongRoll
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-21 17:26 #6253Banned Member

Posts: 4190If she is saying she is single she may be looking for a bf or sd, LOL. She is very attractive.
Originally Posted by Zagal
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-21 13:55 #6252Senior Member

Posts: 336I wonder
Wow she is hot! That full body pic of her in the kitchen especially. I found it funny how she mentions that she's "single as well", umm ok so dating? Just massage? Possible HJ? She's hot enough that I'll give it a shot to see if anything different but won't be able to go until next weekend.
Originally Posted by SpaGuy21
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-21 13:44 #6251Senior Member

Posts: 286Seen her 5-6 times. Very good massage, but 100% legit. Zero extras to be had.
Originally Posted by SpaGuy21
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-21 12:31 #6250Senior Member

Posts: 531Filipina Apartment Massage
Not sure if this is the most appropriate thread, but she is Asian and works out of her apartment, but anyways. Curious if anyone else has seen Nikki, she advertises on STG (https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...k-you/39089423). I've seen her once and nothing more than a massage. She says in her ad no extras, so. Yeah, yeah, I know. That says it all. But, the fact she advertises on STG is obviously misleading. Her photos are real, she is hot and those got to be DDs. Curious if anyone else has put in the time and effort to try and get more.
Like I said, her massage was legit and there was no tease. Though as I was leaving she became very flirty, asked for a hug and made sure to rub those DDs up on me. Probably part of her routine but you never know.








Reply With Quote




