Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #172

    Deziree

    I'm going to see Deziree this weekend when I visit Tampa. She has been getting rave reviews over on the ter place so I thought I would give her a spin. I normally don't partake of agency girls but my curiosity has gotten the better of me. I will report back on the experience.

    Wk

  2. #171

    Gabby

    I am pretty sure that Gabby is out of the biz. If she ever plans to make a return or not, I do not know. As said before, any web site that are found with her pics on them are probably not maintained and are out of date.

  3. #170

    Be careful

    Quote Originally Posted by Jag Man
    Sometimes agencies will not remove out-of-date pics to make their selection seem bigger than it actually is.

    The most recent TBD review for Gabrielle Wilde is dated 20-Feb-2007.

    Another one on that website is Tina Marie and she is retired.

    None of the other escorts with a first/last name had TBD reviews. I did not search TBD for the escorts who had only a single name.

  4. #169

    Gabrielle Wilde


  5. #168
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Drama
    Heading down to the Tampa to visit and I was wondering what ever happened to Gabrielle Wilde. I don't see her site up anymore. Anyone got any info?
    According to a post on one of the other boards from the "know it all" moderator on the Florida discussion board, she has retired to "sort out a few issues".

  6. #167

    Gabrielle Wilde

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Drama
    Heading down to the Tampa to visit and I was wondering what ever happened to Gabrielle Wilde. I don't see her site up anymore. Anyone got any info?
    According to the grapevine, LE got her.

  7. #166
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Drama
    Heading down to the Tampa to visit and I was wondering what ever happened to Gabrielle Wilde. I don't see her site up anymore. Anyone got any info?
    Last time I saw her she told me she was retiring. Sorry, no contact info.

  8. #165

    Gabrielle Wilde

    Heading down to the Tampa to visit and I was wondering what ever happened to Gabrielle Wilde. I don't see her site up anymore. Anyone got any info?
    Last edited by Johnny Drama; 07-31-07 at 13:18. Reason: add

  9. #164
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubber Legs
    You're right; what I did should not be done under normal circumstances. But, I did not have a good experience with Rebecca and I think the review was bogus and self-promotion by the provider or one of her handlers.
    Well Legs I guess you must be the authority. I was meerly trying to provide some guidance from my experience with a lady. The lady you describe is totally different from the experience I had. I guess YMMV would be appropriate here. I guess I'll just go back to lurking from now on.

  10. #163

    Agree with Tampa Bum

    Legs, seems like if you were able to track down Rebecca's photos and such, you don't need or really want recommendations. WTF? Jeez, this place is loosing its charm.

  11. #162

    Rebecca Tampa escort

    Quote Originally Posted by Tampa Bum
    Nice. Ask for a review, attack the the provider of said same.
    You're right; what I did should not be done under normal circumstances. But, I did not have a good experience with Rebecca and I think the review was bogus and self-promotion by the provider or one of her handlers.

  12. #161
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubber Legs
    This is some funny stuff Foright; you must be one of 'Rebecca's' promoters! Based on your 'smokin' recommendation I tracked 'Rebecca' down. I found a 'ROCKS-IN-SOCKS' POTBELLY, beefy upper arms, tits that showed the effects of 40-something years of gravity & nursing, the ass of a television / computer addict, tired & no-sparkle eyes, and no perceivable personality. Needless to say, the activities were like those reserved for a husband who will never be worthy.
    Nice. Ask for a review, attack the the provider of said same.

  13. #160

    Rebecca

    Quote Originally Posted by Foright
    I've seen Rebeccaa few times for incall. She goes by several different names. When I have seen her she wasn't with Rocco. Early 40s I would guess but a smokin' hot body! Natural readhead with super nice tits. DATY very nice and soso BBBJCIM, great Russian.

    Have no experience with the other two.
    This is some funny stuff Foright; you must be one of 'Rebecca's' promoters! Based on your 'smokin' recommendation I tracked 'Rebecca' down. I found a 'ROCKS-IN-SOCKS' POTBELLY, beefy upper arms, tits that showed the effects of 40-something years of gravity & nursing, the ass of a television / computer addict, tired & no-sparkle eyes, and no perceivable personality. Needless to say, the activities were like those reserved for a husband who will never be worthy.

  14. #159
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubber Legs
    Never see any reviews for escorts from Roccosescorts. Has anyone seen (incalls seem to be available) Rebecca, Franki, or Natalie?
    I've seen Rebeccaa few times for incall. She goes by several different names. When I have seen her she wasn't with Rocco. Early 40s I would guess but a smokin' hot body! Natural readhead with super nice tits. DATY very nice and soso BBBJCIM, great Russian.

    Have no experience with the other two.

  15. #158
    Never see any reviews for escorts from Roccosescorts. Has anyone seen (incalls seem to be available) Rebecca, Franki, or Natalie?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape