Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,351 to 10,365 of 25020
-
09-09-21 14:57 #14670Senior Member

Posts: 738I think there's a little confusion going on here. Someone had been using her pictures in an ad claiming to be a tranny. My guess is it was someone who she ripped off trying to get back at her. I had seen her several times a couple years ago and had generally found her to be a good time. Until she robbed me. There was a report about this on the Southcoast MA forum sometime around August of 2019 I believe. She definitely didn't have a dick, but I would still advise not to see her given her history of ripping people off.
Originally Posted by ChrlieBrown
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-21 09:24 #14669Senior Member

Posts: 283Lmao
Pretty much. The pictures of the past posts have it with a dick. Sounds like a waste of time with a big surprise.
Originally Posted by Jeff401
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-21 02:35 #14668Regular Member

Posts: 13I reviewed Tayla before
Be careful with her
.
Originally Posted by JugHead99
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-21 02:32 #14667Regular Member

Posts: 13She's been around before
She's been around before went under something else. Be careful. Ripoff for her prices now.
Originally Posted by GioDarazi
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-21 02:31 #14666Regular Member

Posts: 13Rules
Too many rules. She got fat now. But for a bbw those tits babe always been cute. She is sweet to those respectful. I picked her up before when she was smaller and having living situations on the Newport strip, she's not an addict or anything like that, does over sale but those tits get me going. Again a lot of rules but not horrible. She sometimes works with a friend as well.
Originally Posted by Raposo1234;5532375[URL
-
09-09-21 02:28 #14665Regular Member

Posts: 13Spinner
She responds back just be careful with her. She's homeless so is bouncing around a lot. Also the dragon demons started to get her a bit. She was better when she was at world zebra and dolls. She responds but is inconsistent and had a crappy phone also over charges, her pictures are make up and edited. She has acne. Bushy eyebrows. Also has mood swings sometimes she's nice sometimes she snot think because her getting caught up with that shit. Shell ask you to uber she as well from Worcester or even farther. Pricet shit then will tell you 250 300 and so on. Her figure is more fragile as well now compare to before.
Originally Posted by Corky12
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-21 02:18 #14664Regular Member

Posts: 13I spoke about this before
Guys that is a transexual.
Originally Posted by SteveInMa428
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-21 17:00 #14663Senior Member

Posts: 148Jayla
I concur. I never met her but after some research found her current photo. Much bigger. Before that, had a convo with her via text. She was 1000% rude. I would never go see this broad!
Originally Posted by NewEnglabd
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-21 13:26 #14662Senior Member

Posts: 4544Bro,
Originally Posted by NewEnglabd
[View Original Post]
Please go into more details about her. We all know she's big but how big and what she says.
-
09-08-21 13:07 #14661Senior Member

Posts: 97I second that
Spot on with this review. Not worth the time and money. Stinks like an ashtray too.
Originally Posted by NewEnglabd
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-21 13:04 #14660Senior Member

Posts: 314Jayla
Don't waste your time or money on this one. Pics are old much heaver and actually rude. Won't be going back.
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...l/209894177367
-
09-08-21 12:18 #14659Senior Member

Posts: 116Local spinner?
Anyone got a lead on any spinner types in Warwick area that actually respond back? Was thinking of hitting up her Tomm. Any info?
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...g/725878482908
-
09-07-21 20:22 #14658Senior Member

Posts: 4544The woman I saw look nothing like the girl in the pic. But I do think the one that came after when I was about to leave was her. I think she was going to have me do a date with someone else or maybe I was going to get rob. But my gut told me this wasn't right. The fact she lied saying she was home alone when she wasn't scared me still. I thought Chris Hansen was waiting for me outside. That's how young the girl look.
Originally Posted by MrRicFlair
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-21 17:44 #14657Regular Member

Posts: 18Kiyoshi
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ence/66793634. Any info on this one.
-
09-07-21 17:17 #14656Senior Member

Posts: 97This is the Chanel I would love to know about
Tried a few months back to ask about this one but link I had expired. I included the new link below. Anyone have any experience?
Originally Posted by Maestroo
[View Original Post]
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...r/954177850942









Reply With Quote





