Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 670 of 1796 FirstFirst ... 170 570 620 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 720 770 1170 1670 ... LastLast
Results 10,036 to 10,050 of 26928
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16893

    Nope, Nada!

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeDago  [View Original Post]
    I did reply, please let me know if you didn't get it. It appears some are not going through.
    I did not receive any reply to the PM I sent on 9-4. Your inbox is full. Looks like she's missing out.

  2. #16892
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeDago  [View Original Post]
    Gents,

    I have visited a sweet MILF that is still green to this (about 1 year in) and has asked that I help get her name out to selected few. She is in her late 40's with a body to match. Her talent is off the charts. SO keeping with her wishes, SENIOR members please message me for info. She is in the Jefferson Park area right off the 90 with plenty of parking in a safe neighborhood.

    Stay Safe.

    MD.
    Mike your email is full and cannot accept any more messages. Can I get the MILF's info? Or am I too late to that party. PM me.

  3. #16891

    $$

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeDago  [View Original Post]
    HOLY CRAP.

    I replied to too many to count and some have gone through and others did not. I am sorry. I don't have control over that.

    Now she took 2 days off for family and when she turned her phone back on she had many texts and emails. She asked that I stop sharing for awhile until she looks though what she has. I will not delete your requests and will save them until she says she is ready for more. You horny dogs. Hahahahaha.

    Be safe,

    MD.
    She is about to make some serious cash and have a very nice holiday season & a happy new year.

  4. #16890
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeDago  [View Original Post]
    Gents,

    I have visited a sweet MILF that is still green to this (about 1 year in) and has asked that I help get her name out to selected few. She is in her late 40's with a body to match. Her talent is off the charts. SO keeping with her wishes, SENIOR members please message me for info. She is in the Jefferson Park area right off the 90 with plenty of parking in a safe neighborhood.

    Stay Safe.

    MD.
    Me please since it's my neighbourhood.

  5. #16889
    Horny mo fo's, LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeDago  [View Original Post]
    HOLY CRAP.

    I replied to too many to count and some have gone through and others did not. I am sorry. I don't have control over that.

    Now she took 2 days off for family and when she turned her phone back on she had many texts and emails. She asked that I stop sharing for awhile until she looks though what she has. I will not delete your requests and will save them until she says she is ready for more. You horny dogs. Hahahahaha.

    Be safe,

    MD.

  6. #16888

    MILF In Jefferson Park

    HOLY CRAP.

    I replied to too many to count and some have gone through and others did not. I am sorry. I don't have control over that.

    Now she took 2 days off for family and when she turned her phone back on she had many texts and emails. She asked that I stop sharing for awhile until she looks though what she has. I will not delete your requests and will save them until she says she is ready for more. You horny dogs. Hahahahaha.

    Be safe,

    MD.

  7. #16887

    Seems TGTBT

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/66814458

    Is it TGTBT?

    Spidey senses are tingling.

  8. #16886
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1298

    Victoria Dawn

    Anyone seen her lately? I know she got some posts on here back in July etc. But haven't seen her ads, or posts o here recently. Wanting to try something new, and maybe something different than the Asian apartment etc. Pleas post or message me,.

  9. #16885

    Any info?

    She just showed up on Eros today.

    Says that she visits Chicago on the weekends.

    Appointment as well as verification necessary (phone # & FB or Linkedin screenshot) 250 / hr bodyrub.

    Has anyone seen her or have any info re: her?

    https://massage.eros.com/illinois/ch...es/4467865.htm

  10. #16884

    I am Spartacus

    I also emailed you and did not receive a reply, could you send me the info? Senior member here.

  11. #16883

    Jessie

    Not sure if Jessie's been reviewed before but I would highly recommend. She's even better than her pictures. Damage was $$ but completely worth it.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...526/8724002696

  12. #16882

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesTChicago  [View Original Post]
    I also didn't receive a reply. I've been looking for a jeff park gem. Hopefully this is here! Thanks, Mike!
    If some one has info please dm thank you.

  13. #16881

    Reply

    I also didn't receive a reply. I've been looking for a jeff park gem. Hopefully this is here! Thanks, Mike!

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeDago  [View Original Post]
    I did reply, please let me know if you didn't get it. It appears some are not going through.

  14. #16880

    Me too please

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeDago  [View Original Post]
    I did reply, please let me know if you didn't get it. It appears some are not going through.
    I sent a request for info to in case it did not make it to you in DM.

    TIA!

  15. #16879
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeDago  [View Original Post]
    I did reply, please let me know if you didn't get it. It appears some are not going through.
    Same here, I sent you another PM.

    Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape