Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,151 to 15,165 of 37351
-
09-08-21 14:41 #22201Senior Member

Posts: 371I'm in the northside and all the providers I ever find are either southside or downtown or midlo area.
Originally Posted by HellsBells1
[View Original Post]
Did see one northside listed on STG but it did not look appealing.
-
09-08-21 14:38 #22200Senior Member

Posts: 134Deposit Queens
Avoid all of these. All required deposit, God know if they are in RVA or not.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...u/262067828004
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...9/682303300466
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...a/789151971477
This one is special, she will talk very nicely on text and call, will send pics without asking. When you say no (with due respect) to deposit, she will start abusing you.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...l/536553551097
Stay safe.
-
09-08-21 14:27 #22199Senior Member

Posts: 54Not too many options
Yeah. I have checked a few and always on STG. Not to many options listed. So was hoping for some local incite. Maybe some UTR options.
Originally Posted by JayCramer80
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-21 13:52 #22198Senior Member

Posts: 452Suzee
I can't imagine her ABC bill, she was finishing and starting a new bottle every time I saw her. The body was great, but the dogs / cats and I know her neighbors had to have an idea. All types of men different shades, sizes, ages all thru the day. I always tried to dress business casual, like a insurance agent.
Originally Posted by VangDr
[View Original Post]
Where is she at now?
-
09-08-21 13:49 #22197Senior Member

Posts: 637Chrck out Skip The Games or Adultsearch websites.
Originally Posted by HellsBells1
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-21 13:03 #22196Senior Member

Posts: 1069Maybe, just maybe
I may have an Asian grandmother who has never worked in a massage parlor, or does nails. She does not know karate. And neither does her kids. So maybe stereotyping a race is offensive to people of that race. How about this. Lets just stick to talking tits and ass. And leave all this silliness behind.
Originally Posted by RickFlair
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-21 12:51 #22195Senior Member

Posts: 1084I actually reached out today but hadn't heard back. Had a few guys ask me to post her pics. She let me take them and so I'd never share without her consent. I did have to go back and look at them. Damn that ass was nice. Never met one in the shape she was in that didn't hit the gym.
Originally Posted by VangDr
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-21 12:16 #22194Senior Member

Posts: 54Any info for Mechanicsville?
I am in mechanicsville for a few weeks and wondering if anyone has any local leads for this area.
Thanks for any assistance and be safe.
-
09-08-21 10:49 #22193Senior Member

Posts: 353Suzee
I miss that one, LOL. Always a good time with her and she did have a great body. Frustrating at times to reach her and setting up an appointment, but once she put away those pesky dogs and closed the bedroom door it was game time.
Originally Posted by RickFlair
[View Original Post]
I had her back door once and she didn't mind at all, but she was pretty buzzed.
-
09-08-21 10:40 #22192Senior Member

Posts: 182Petite white chick
She's definitely legit. Probably only asking for a photo because she's got stalkers and is worried about her uncle. She's definitely good to go man. Once you get to know her she's actually really laid-back and super easy to get along with. Fellas direction well and it's pretty open minded.
Originally Posted by Hbn235
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-21 09:12 #22191Senior Member

Posts: 389Of all the activities discussed here, who would have thought it would be a comment about Asians knowing karate, that would be the tipping point for someone getting offended.
Originally Posted by BigCuz
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-21 08:07 #22190Senior Member

Posts: 1449Not to bash you bro but you have have posted a few times and not one review. How about going to see one and report back. Been here long enough to pull the trigger on one. Be safe.
Originally Posted by TwistedMetal
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-21 05:09 #22189Senior Member

Posts: 28Too tall
I'm 6'8. I definitely don't give cop vibes so that just isn't it. Not sure what her problem was cause she was not a small little one when I saw her. First time for everything tho and glad I can cross her off my Eros list.
Originally Posted by RvaMonger
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-21 00:02 #22188Regular Member

Posts: 6[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
09-07-21 22:59 #22187Senior Member

Posts: 147No I haven't yet was curious til she asked for a photo so I wasn't LOL.
Originally Posted by CupinDude
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






