Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Rants and Raves

+ Add Report
Page 130 of 552 FirstFirst ... 30 80 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 180 230 ... LastLast
Results 1,936 to 1,950 of 8273
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6338

    Once again

    If anyone has taken the time to find a local Doctor they fully trust, why would you go against their recommendation because of some no face person at CDC, WHO, etc. Who says different? I choose to trust my local Doctor, even if he is retired Navy. No, I have not been prescribed any of these for the China virus but I know him, I do not know any of these others and what their true motive is.

    Quote Originally Posted by SgtSoros  [View Original Post]
    Merck Inc the company that manufactures Ivermectin, has explicitly stated that there is NO scientific basis that Ivermectin has a therapeutic effect against COVID-19.

    According to Merck, there are several ongoing clinical trials involving ivermectin as a possible treatment of Covid-19. But, at present there aren't any validated data on ivermectin's efficacy against Covid-19 in people.

    Merck scientists continue to carefully examine the findings of all available and emerging studies of ivermectin for the treatment of COVID-19 for evidence of efficacy and safety. It is important to note that, to-date, our analysis has identified:

    * No scientific basis for a potential therapeutic effect against COVID-19 from pre-clinical studies.

    * No meaningful evidence for clinical activity or clinical efficacy in patients with COVID-19 disease.

    * A concerning lack of safety data in the majority of studies.

    We do not believe that the data available support the safety and efficacy of ivermectin beyond the doses and populations indicated in the regulatory agency-approved prescribing information.


    https://www.merck.com/news/merck-sta...d-19-pandemic/

  2. #6337
    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvEmall  [View Original Post]
    I think you get my point, but are just choosing to ignore it. My issue is not as much with the vaccines themselves (although admittedly, I don't feel the risk / reward is in favor for my age / health profile, and I do also question potential long-term issues which I've already pointed out),
    There are a lot of people with a similar mindset to you that think they're healthy enough to beat COVID-19 because of their "age / health profile" who are in their fifties, fourties, thirties, and twenties who caught COVID-19 and now either have crushing medical debt or won the herman cain award.

    https://www.reddit.com/r/HermanCainAward/

    It's not a good idea to believe you're untouchable, these people did and not only were they wrong but it cost them dearly.

  3. #6336
    Oh, they're quite in phase with the reality that you're mouth is too big for your britches, and you're afraid to back it up. Just like when you got shut up in school for running that fat trap, the only difference being now you're able to take solace hiding behind the keyboard. Go ahead and pretend you're being the bigger man, we've all witnessed your repeated disgusting toilet humor here over and over again, so you're not fooling anyone. C'Mon., you're always talking down to everyone and condescending, so this should be an easy $1000 for you, right?

    You're a fraud and a pedophile, and a chicken shit one at that.

    Quote Originally Posted by SgtSoros  [View Original Post]
    More entertainment from the two middle school sorority queens. Keep pissing in the wind, your comments don't deserve any more insight than calling them retarded because they are shallow, stupid and detached from reality.

  4. #6335
    Merck Inc the company that manufactures Ivermectin, has explicitly stated that there is NO scientific basis that Ivermectin has a therapeutic effect against COVID-19.

    According to Merck, there are several ongoing clinical trials involving ivermectin as a possible treatment of Covid-19. But, at present there aren't any validated data on ivermectin's efficacy against Covid-19 in people.

    Merck scientists continue to carefully examine the findings of all available and emerging studies of ivermectin for the treatment of COVID-19 for evidence of efficacy and safety. It is important to note that, to-date, our analysis has identified:

    * No scientific basis for a potential therapeutic effect against COVID-19 from pre-clinical studies.

    * No meaningful evidence for clinical activity or clinical efficacy in patients with COVID-19 disease.

    * A concerning lack of safety data in the majority of studies.

    We do not believe that the data available support the safety and efficacy of ivermectin beyond the doses and populations indicated in the regulatory agency-approved prescribing information.


    https://www.merck.com/news/merck-sta...d-19-pandemic/

  5. #6334

    Lack of reality

    So those people whose Doctors prescribed Ivermectin or Hydroxychloroquine and not only survived Covid but the symptoms disappeared real quick are all lying? Those who have been taking preventative supplements and have not caught the China Virus are also lying? I do not always trust these so called trail studies done in labs because I think too many have an ulterior motive.

    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    I try to never stop a dipshit from fucking themselves up. Helps thin out the stupid herd. Like you. Please go take some Ivermectin. Make sure to load up the short bus with Nitesukr, Hamget, Comtech brown-water pants and any of the others around here. Make a clean sweep.

    Ivermectin - YouTube

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLtCBvKI_Mc

  6. #6333
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronHamlet  [View Original Post]
    You know how to read, pervert? Stick to your kiddie porn and peeping thru windows you fucking weirdo.

    From the Trump hating Business Insider.

    https://www.businessinsider.com/2-to...reports-2021-9
    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvEmall  [View Original Post]
    Put your money where your big fat mouth is. Who's the chicken shit now?
    More entertainment from the two middle school sorority queens. Keep pissing in the wind, your comments don't deserve any more insight than calling them retarded because they are shallow, stupid and detached from reality.

  7. #6332

    2 Top FDA Officials Resigned Over the Biden Administration's Booster-Shot Plan

    Quote Originally Posted by SgtSoros  [View Original Post]
    Yep, right on cue, from the forums chief manure spreader.
    You know how to read, pervert? Stick to your kiddie porn and peeping thru windows you fucking weirdo.

    From the Trump hating Business Insider.

    https://www.businessinsider.com/2-to...reports-2021-9

  8. #6331
    Put your money where your big fat mouth is. Who's the chicken shit now?

    Quote Originally Posted by SgtSoros  [View Original Post]
    Thanks, now go back to your henhouse Chicken Little. Nobody takes your cackling seriously.

  9. #6330
    Yes, we've been over it, and you keep making the same point over and over (that the vaccines are symptomatically effective), even though I acknowledged this from the very start. I have never dismissed that data, despite your claims to the contrary. I even said maybe they have a place for the elderly or health-compromised. Those are the ones that are largely at risk of dying from Covid. The rest is fear-mongering, and trying to distort the stats into a one-size fits-all to push an agenda through. That makes no sense to me, and is illogical. On the other hand, I haven't seen any convincing evidence of your claim that the vaccines are preventing the spread of the disease. No, I won't accept claims just because "experts" tell me I should. I will accept only the truth, and the truth and the data speak for themselves. I can make the same claim about you that every data point that I show that demonstrates otherwise you dismiss.

    I think you get my point, but are just choosing to ignore it. My issue is not as much with the vaccines themselves (although admittedly, I don't feel the risk / reward is in favor for my age / health profile, and I do also question potential long-term issues which I've already pointed out), but with this administration and media for the censorship and distortion in an effort to force their agenda. I find that censorship and agenda an affront to civil liberties, human rights, and everything this country was built on. I think others in this country have about had enough as well and are starting to voice the same:

    https://www.newsweek.com/joe-biden-c...ountry-1626438

    When college kids around the country start chanting "Fuck Joe Biden" at football games, that gives you an idea of the frustration level people have with this administration, and the lies they're being told. This is the kind of thing that goes viral, and it wouldn't shock me to see this catch on at more and more campuses around the country. If this carries through to mid-terms, his own party will be joining the chant as well.

    Regarding Trump, I really don't care what he chooses to do for himself and vaccination- that's a personal choice that everyone should be able to make for themselves. I do care that he says that would respect that choice, and would never make vaccines mandatory, and for that reason alone, I would support him over Biden. I think the Democrats are going to discover most independents feel this way. The cost of monoclonal antibodies has already come down significantly, and would come down dramatically more if focus were put in that direction. But that is not what this administration wants at all. They don't want effective treatments for Covid. They want people scared so they can force their vaccines.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRabbit  [View Original Post]
    *USA's numbers show that the vast majority of Covid-19 deaths are unvaccinated, despite a majority of people being vaccinated including the oldest and most vulnerable.

    *Israel's numbers show that the majority of severe Covid-19 cases are unvaccinated, despite an even larger majority of people being vaccinated.

    *Gibraltar is fully vaccinated, and they show a dramatically lower death rate for their current outbreak relative to prior ones, especially compared to places like the USA which show surprisingly little improvement. Because in the USA it is likely that most cases are unvaccinated and thus show no real change.

    All this is of course the tip of the iceberg, the USA is the most directly pertinent example because we both live there I think, while the latter two are nations you used to "prove" vaccinations don't work only for the actual data from them to show the opposite. But its not just those three. Nation after nation, study after study, reports the same facts, which is that vaccinated people are significantly less likely to be infected, and far less likely to die. In the July 12th to August 30th period, 1,374 fully vaccinated Americans died but 29,520 unvaccinated ones did. If America had 100% vaccination, the latter figure would be lower than 1,374 (as its a smaller and younger share of the population) and the death rate in the other bloc would be lower to (as there'd be less spread). Over half a thousand Americans are dying every day of Covid-19 who would be alive if they were vaccinated.

    Big pharma being for-profit is undeniably a huge issue, but the proof is in the pudding, which is the drastic reduction in death rates for vaccinated populations vs unvaccinated. The vaccinations are free to the public and bought in bulk by government negotiated prices which as good as things ever get in the capitalist hellworld we call our current system. We already see how risk assessment played out in practice. With multiple Covid-19 vaccines developed simultaneously ones which either underperformed significantly or showed the slightest hint of serious side effects generally got tabled, and for those that passed 100's of millions got vaccinated and that expansive 'test' ultimately confirmed that they were in fact as safe and effective as advertised. Honestly we did get lucky.

    On a tertiary note Trump got expensive and experimental treatments. He was rich and he got lucky. Scientists are in fact working around the clock to come up for medicine that specifically targeted Covid-19 for use on already infected patients, but unfortunately that's still in developmental stages. Of course if its approved by the authorities you will no doubt reject it too, ditto for Trump's treatments. Trump got vaccinated at the earliest opportunity, but that didn't stop anti-vaxxers. Heck Trump eventually tried to suggest people get vaccinated and got booed by his own supporters. Every government and scientific consensus body in the world could endorse anti-Covid measures and you wouldn't accept it.

    But you don't seem interested in even considering it. Your response to data contradicting your views is to dismiss, to divert, to distract. There are so many ways to formulate the truth, such as:
    https://static01.nyt.com/images/2021...eJumbo1600.png

    https://www.ft.com/__origami/service...next&width=700

    The pointed decline of elderly Covid-19 deaths relative to younger populations due to their higher vaccination rates, as shown for both the USA and France, or:

    https://static01.nyt.com/images/2021...5-jumbo-v4.png

    How nations that vaccinate have seen declines in Covid-19 deaths while nations that lack vaccinations due to access or non-compliance are hit hard by new waves as much as old ones.

  10. #6329
    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvEmall  [View Original Post]
    What's next-level stupid is your inability to read, and apparently think. You've gone through all kinds of mental distortions to imply and impute things that I never said, but you're too stupid to even realize it. I won't bother to explain it to you because you're beyond help, but I'll offer up a standing bet anytime you've got the balls to back up all your big talk. I'll bet you $1000 that I'll outscore you in any IQ test you want to take. We can meet at a proctoring service location and take the test at the same time. I'm confident I'll embarrass you because this test won't include anything on the toilet humor or pedophilia that you spend all your time on.
    Thanks, now go back to your henhouse Chicken Little. Nobody takes your cackling seriously.

  11. #6328
    What's next-level stupid is your inability to read, and apparently think. You've gone through all kinds of mental distortions to imply and impute things that I never said, but you're too stupid to even realize it. I won't bother to explain it to you because you're beyond help, but I'll offer up a standing bet anytime you've got the balls to back up all your big talk. I'll bet you $1000 that I'll outscore you in any IQ test you want to take. We can meet at a proctoring service location and take the test at the same time. I'm confident I'll embarrass you because this test won't include anything on the toilet humor or pedophilia that you spend all your time on.

    Quote Originally Posted by SgtSoros  [View Original Post]
    The mental distortion required to reject a COVID vaccine intended for humans, that has been tested and proven to be effective at preventing serious illness from COVID, to then accepting a medication intended as a de-wormer for horses that has NOT been medically or scientifically proven to be effective against COVID is utterly astounding. This is next level stupid!

  12. #6327
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronHamlet  [View Original Post]
    The top two FDA officials in charge of vaccine research and review resigned in protest of the Biden administration's politicization of the FDA. This actually happened. It's real. It's current. In response you show random google searches claiming Trump attacked the FDA. Why? Did the top two FDA officials in charge of vaccine research and review resign in protest under Trump? No. They didn't. Why link meaningless google searches in an attempt to blame Trump? Why do you allow a verbose male authority figure to trigger you so much? Is it due to unresolved conflicts between you and your father? Psych 101. I think it is. You need to work that out. It's taking a toll. You're pretty fucking creepy. Kiddie porn, peeping thru windows, messing with animals kind of creepy. Please stay out of my feed.
    Yep, right on cue, from the forums chief manure spreader.

  13. #6326
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    I try to never stop a dipshit from fucking themselves up. Helps thin out the stupid herd. Like you. Please go take some Ivermectin. Make sure to load up the short bus with Nitesukr, Hamget, Comtech brown-water pants and any of the others around here. Make a clean sweep.

    Ivermectin - YouTube

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLtCBvKI_Mc
    Whose job was it to keep you from fucking up your life? What a catastrophic failure.

  14. #6325
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtSoros  [View Original Post]
    Would you care to comment about the GROSS politicization of the CDC and FDA under t-Rump?
    The top two FDA officials in charge of vaccine research and review resigned in protest of the Biden administration's politicization of the FDA. This actually happened. It's real. It's current. In response you show random google searches claiming Trump attacked the FDA. Why? Did the top two FDA officials in charge of vaccine research and review resign in protest under Trump? No. They didn't. Why link meaningless google searches in an attempt to blame Trump? Why do you allow a verbose male authority figure to trigger you so much? Is it due to unresolved conflicts between you and your father? Psych 101. I think it is. You need to work that out. It's taking a toll. You're pretty fucking creepy. Kiddie porn, peeping thru windows, messing with animals kind of creepy. Please stay out of my feed.

  15. #6324

    Protease Inhibitors and the China Virus

    Ivermectin has been safely used in humans for over 40 years to treat parasitic infections. Ivermectin works also as a protease inhibitor. Pfizer's new pill, hoped to be released soon to fight China Virus, is a protease inhibitor. Ivermectin is a generic and costs a fraction of a penny on the dollar vs the presumed cost of Pfizers soon to be released 'miracle' pill.

    'Based on this, ivermectin has been recently reported as the most active agent against COVID-19 among the US FDA-approved drugs in vitro trial. Ivermectin is a macrocyclic lactone natively used to treat a broad spectrum of parasitic infestations including lymphatic filariasis and onchocerciasis. '.

    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7996102/

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape