Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,331 to 18,345 of 41287
-
09-07-21 14:34 #22957Senior Member

Posts: 1170Avoid Roxy Sweet like the plague
She has pretty much had nothing but negative reviews on here--search. Unless things have changed, she is the type who complains a lot and while she's being pounded, she moves away from you. I have provided two links. A recent and older link and I will provide pics in case she deletes profile. It appears she is trying to hide her identify now, as she is aware of these reviews, but don't be fooled folks! She is a lousy provider!
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/389644111619
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...r/377965342000
-
09-07-21 14:03 #22956Senior Member

Posts: 867Jojo
I have seen her, but its been a few years ago. I wrote a review. Her menu with me was wide open, no greek, but BBBJ, BBFS. I never saw her again, due to her comms and bf status. When she has a bf, she goes to limited menu and increases her price.
Originally Posted by JaxDog
[View Original Post]
So, my opinion is that she is not firm on CBJ. You are charming, JD!
-
09-07-21 07:36 #22955Senior Member

Posts: 1840JoJo
I know this young lady is extremely hard to get a hold of, I've tried a few times myself but then was informed by a few trusted seniors her menu options we're extremely limited so I stopped trying. I have recently noticed her stg profile has changed to include BBBJ? Can anyone confirm this a long with any other menu changes that may be in effect. Thanks JD.
-
09-07-21 01:30 #22954Senior Member

Posts: 1170About Honey
Call it intuition or whatever, but I have been in communication with this girl quite a bit. She is flaky as hell; I mean, I cannot even begin to describe to you the level of immaturity I've picked up on. Throughout my communication, I have concluded one thing and that is, if you don't want to ever meet Chris Hanson, leave this girl alone. She is either retarded or extremely immature for her age. If you guys could see the text messages-- they are unbelievable. I won't be taking a chance with this one. She tends to reach out to me unsolicited. I think I'm a part of her cold calls / text group-- call only when money gets low! At any rate, be very careful with this one.
https://sumosear.ch/phone/904-769-7078
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...8/584272450054
-
09-06-21 22:07 #22953Senior Member

Posts: 188Megan
Thanks for the report! She is absolutely delicious. Far from GFE but absolutely delicious body and personality. Been a while for me. What is the damage these days?
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-21 14:06 #22952Senior Member

Posts: 470Northside GranUTR
Now I know why these hos have a hard time with comms. I got 30 messages to fill 2 spots and I don't want to write individual messages as I continue to get an error when I try to upload a page.
So, she has found 2 of you lucky bastards (not that lucky believe me. She has ghosted me, too) and the rest of you can go to "HE" double toothpicks!
It is clear that there are lots of granny fuckers on the north side, so I'm considering a new User Blog "North Side Granny Bangers", LOL.
Not, too lazy here.
Happy Mongering,
Tall.
-
09-06-21 13:53 #22951Senior Member

Posts: 919She has tons of terrible reviews
Including warnings about her stealing. If you go see providers who you know ahead of time are going to steal from you, don't be surprised at shenanigans like this.
Originally Posted by BlackLightning
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-21 13:34 #22950Senior Member

Posts: 115I've been interested in her for a while but never pulled the trigger. I think someone mentioned a while ago that she was open to BBBJ after a few visits.
Originally Posted by Eastern92
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-21 12:32 #22949Senior Member

Posts: 1170About Megan
Everything was covered. I should have mentioned that the BJ was nothing to write home about. I think, for me, it was more about doing a hot girl.
Originally Posted by Eastern92
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-21 09:34 #22948Senior Member

Posts: 243Megan
Tried to pm, mailbox full. Is everything covered with her?
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-21 08:54 #22947Senior Member

Posts: 51Have 2 that I was able to visit the greek isle last time I was in JAX.
Originally Posted by BlackLightning
[View Original Post]
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/166546170556
Mandy is THICCC and gives a pretty good BBBJ. Wet, DT, and gets really into it. $. 2 for the fun.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...w/161150559698
Brandy, I guess has been around for awhile and after a long wind search on stg, found her and saw she speaks greek. $. 4 for the fun. Also, idk I really liked her body. Shapely with nice natural c cups.
Both were outcall and looking to visit again real soon.
-
09-06-21 08:29 #22946Senior Member

Posts: 250Greek providers?
Any of you mongers know any providers that does greek and can take a pounding from a fat cock? I've recently got into greek and would like to try it out.
-
09-05-21 07:26 #22945Senior Member

Posts: 470Great Resouorce! Thanks
Ghost Daddy made science of our art! I'm inspired!
Originally Posted by GhostDaddy
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...-Fishing-Guide
Now, I remember Nikki. I saw her once but she wouldn't take off her top and she's mostly about head. She was really nice, true. Not my thing but a fav of many.
As a report, I have utr, previously advertised, who seeks a gentleman or two for a northside incall at a private residence. Older gal, mid 50's, so she's for the old fucks like me. She can take a pounding and has decent skills. PM if interested in a grandUTR.
Happy Mongering,
Tall.
-
09-04-21 23:36 #22944Senior Member

Posts: 894RE: Harley
Nope, my review regarding my attempt to see Harley was the unadulterated truth. We set the time and I started driving. She then tells me that we have to delay. Then she ghosted me. After I returned home maybe an hour and a half after our scheduled meet time, I received the "Hey are you coming to see me?" text from her to which I replied 'No'. I wasn't trying to keep her for myself since I never got to see her and was just reporting my experience with her to the group. You can believe it or not, but my report is accurate. What you should be doing is letting Harley know that she needs to stop double booking, which is what she is most likely doing. In that case, someone gets to see her and has a great time while the other person gets a kick in the teeth and reports that to the group.
Originally Posted by Sandman666
[View Original Post]
Shaggy.
-
09-04-21 23:06 #22943Senior Member

Posts: 318So. Who are the quality, reliable ones?
Just moved to the area and been following these threads and sadly, here's a lot like the rest of the country. I see a lot of negative reviews, which are obviously justified, but who is reliable? Provides a decent or better service? Need incall for the time being.
Thanks.











Reply With Quote




