Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,661 to 15,675 of 30810
-
09-07-21 20:55 #15150Regular Member

Posts: 23Jessica
Thanks for post. Texting and email for weeks, no response. Probably; should just call. Any suggestions?
Originally Posted by IAmThePizzaGod
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-21 20:44 #15149Regular Member

Posts: 23Yes
Yes Yes. Info Please. Weeks texting / emails Not anything.
Originally Posted by Srcaoyoby
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-21 18:32 #15148Senior Member

Posts: 144Stormie?
Anyone have any intel on this provider?
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...m/630711601728
I don't need a lot of details. Pretty much I need to know is she safe and real, and would you repeat? Damage would be nice if you're cool sharing that. The filters always concern me in hiding their looks, but I think I'm still liking what I'm seeing.
Be safe.
-
09-07-21 17:32 #15147Senior Member

Posts: 39Kathy hotel
Can anyone who's seen her comment on where she stays? Mid-level hotel, an ES, etc.?
Originally Posted by NuevoHobby
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-21 14:07 #15146Regular Member

Posts: 18Caution
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/66779309
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/66780529
Went to go see the blonde. Quick communication. They share a room and offer for both. Opted just for the blonde. She looks really good. Thin, nice soft ass and big fake tits. Hesitant on touching. Quoted 120 for hhr with CBJ that she counted as extra. Managed to see the other chick and she a good 50 lbs heavier than her pictures. CBJ was so disappointing. No CG. Just Mish and doggy and positions so you don't put it in all the way. After 5 or so minutes of doggy, the other calls something out and I start to get rushed. Do not recommend.
-
09-07-21 13:47 #15145Senior Member

Posts: 81These girls?
Jessica Foxx and Haley Muse?
Originally Posted by ClearView
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-21 09:40 #15144Senior Member

Posts: 48I mean I get it, some dudes here may be old / not the best looking / overweight etc. so their standards are a bit lower, but holy Christ you couldn't pay me enough money to let that beast near me. And then some other dude just commented she takes her dentures out!? I thought I was depraved but holy crap man.
Originally Posted by AmpGuru2424
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-21 20:02 #15143Regular Member

Posts: 23Awesome
She take dentures out. Its the bomb dot com.
Originally Posted by Pubb69
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-21 17:03 #15142Regular Member

Posts: 10Big Flaps
Looking for some of them big floppy butterfly lips to nibble on. Any leads would be greatly appreciated.
-
09-06-21 14:40 #15141Regular Member

Posts: 23Jessica / Hailey
Trying to get up with text for weeks no response. Suggestions?
-
09-06-21 14:36 #15140Regular Member

Posts: 1Middleton
Only listed in one place on the internet, seems to good to be true, was pushy about a deposit.
It's a bummer because the girl in the photos is exactly my type.
https://www.escortdirectory.com/esco...dleton-418372/
-
09-06-21 14:30 #15139Senior Member

Posts: 97Thanks
I will for now.
-
09-06-21 14:26 #15138Regular Member

Posts: 1Middleton
Anyone have any info. I did as much digging as I could on here and other places but I'm pretty new so maybe I don't know how? Not listed anywhere besides ED. Reached out to her to test the waters and immediately pushed to pay a deposit. I'm not anti deposit, but my spider sense went up.
https://www.escortdirectory.com/esco...dleton-418372/
-
09-06-21 12:27 #15137Regular Member

Posts: 17I was really just searching the forum like I do daily, didn't have any intentions on logging in to post until I seen this. When I mean to tell you I laughed sooooo damn hard I spit out my drink. Ditto to each it's own but that's a hard pass for me! Y'all fellas stay blessed and be safe!
Originally Posted by Ncman2020
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-21 12:24 #15136Senior Member

Posts: 43GPS for days
Quoted me 200/250/400. Not on your f*ing life. Also, googling her phone number will lead to more images, and they aren't flattering. Kids have obviously done a number on her. That's a big no from me, DAWG.
Originally Posted by TheMechanik365
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





