Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,651 to 7,665 of 19291
-
09-07-21 10:13 #11641Senior Member

Posts: 206Digits please
With the shortage of responsive providers, trying to find some old contacts. Michelle, late 30's blonde cocoa UTR. Also, from way back. Kandi, attractive blonde MILF. Got a real job (phone answer person). Kandi was her dogs name. Don't know her real one, nice ass great attitude. Any info greatly appreciated.
-
09-06-21 23:12 #11640Shill account, ignore all posts

Posts: 140No name on the first one, but I've seen more than several for her with and without a lady friend / partner. She is usually plastered all over the ListCrawler / EscortAlligator / Babylon websites (which I do not trust as most are bogus, full of game players or have GPS. Fun to look at but a waste of time.). Advertises on the Space Coast / Rockledge / Cocoa area as an American Blackfoot Indian. Some of the photos I personally would not call flattering but to each his own.
Originally Posted by DiverDown69
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-21 15:16 #11639Senior Member

Posts: 125Names or info?
Want to search info on these two, but don't have any names. Can anyone offer some assistance?
https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...y/472807722493
https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...n/648767646761
-
09-06-21 10:45 #11638Senior Member

Posts: 1943Toy Man
Clear your in box, I'm trying to send you a PM. Thanks Willie.
Originally Posted by ToyMan
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-21 09:58 #11637Regular Member

Posts: 23Avoid this one
Seen her before, not worth it and her hygiene is not good nor is her attitude.
Originally Posted by Legend808
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-21 20:12 #11636Senior Member

Posts: 301Kayla Melbourne
Anyone got any insight on this provider?
https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...0/739867476649
-
09-03-21 08:51 #11635Senior Member

Posts: 77Mary
I agree Mary is the best she's a sweetheart and she is fantastic
.
Originally Posted by Willie24
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-21 06:45 #11634Regular Member

Posts: 4Does anyone have a name for her
Forgot her name but I had a dream about her it was filled with a great first meeting lots of kissing and some DFK and bunch of different positions took direction well and ended with a DTBBBJ CIM.
Originally Posted by DaytonaJimJim
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-21 21:58 #11633Senior Member

Posts: 1943Redhead Mary
That's Mary, she's great and you can go back and read my review and others, you'll see what I'm talking about. Just use the Search Function and type in Redhead Mary and you should be able to to read the reviews.
Originally Posted by DaytonaJimJim
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-21 21:53 #11632Senior Member

Posts: 103Name or news?
Does anyone have a name for her or news of reviews. I can't find her name.
https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...e/198840095388
-
09-02-21 16:49 #11631Senior Member

Posts: 307Lately
The ad is from 2016 so I would doubt that.
Originally Posted by Legend808
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-21 14:33 #11630Senior Member

Posts: 301Has anyone seen her lately
I wanted to know if anybody has seen this chick in the spacecoast lately.
https://escortindex.com/ad/spacecoast/321-299-0/1/79306
-
08-29-21 09:59 #11629Regular Member

Posts: 11Haven't seen sweets but have been interested, as for Lacy saw her a few months ago when she was in cocoa and Palm Bay. First time was great after some comm issues and such. Second time was meh. Felt a little rush and wasn't feeling GFE that time.
Originally Posted by SitbacRelax
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-21 05:25 #11628Senior Member

Posts: 483Either one
Has anyone seen sasha sweets or lacy yet? I've enjoyed sasha many times put comms are super slow for responding. Lacy I've always been intrigued by her beauty just I have never pulled the trigger on her.
-
08-27-21 20:44 #11627Senior Member

Posts: 920That puckered starfish above the classy playboy tat kind of gags me.
Originally Posted by BigStud47
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





