Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,631 to 3,645 of 7968
-
09-07-21 07:52 #4338Senior Member

Posts: 2785EDUCATED Mongers!
The other "fix" to this situation is EDUCATED Mongers!
Originally Posted by Guthrie
[View Original Post]
But sigh, way too many think the hobby is easy and they don't need to learn anything. Just do it!
One of the first rules on dating is NO MONEY UPFRONT. EVER!
But alas it appears as though there are enough gullible, uneducated and horny mongers out there that these games work for the girls /.
Not that anyone will read 25 posts to get an education:
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...s-For-BackPage
-
09-06-21 19:40 #4337Regular Member

Posts: 23She sent me a pic and she had a big honkin bruise on her arm. That was enough for me.
Originally Posted by Monster14
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-21 19:10 #4336Senior Member

Posts: 260A former regular of mine told me that 99% of these girls prefer hh appts and they can make way more just doing them all day.
Originally Posted by WookieWonka
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-21 17:49 #4335Regular Member

Posts: 20I think there will be significant price rationalization when extended unemployment ends and inflation starts to hit mongers wallets for necessities.
Originally Posted by WookieWonka
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-21 16:42 #4334Senior Member

Posts: 113First time I've seen her. Because she posted an ad she'll ask for way more than is reasonable. There also seems to a new emphasis on HH rates when I text for rates. Anywhere from 130 to 160 with a ss of 100+ and they won't list an hour at all. Who is paying that? I can get an hour at an AMP for slightly more with much better service and location. They seem to be pricing themselves out of work to get one big score once in awhile.
Originally Posted by HugeMat
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-21 15:52 #4333Senior Member

Posts: 640Whats the word on her. I'm sure somebody scooped her off the ave
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lphia/66739909
Its always funny when girls that were clearly on the ave try to post online. Anyway, what's up with her?
-
09-05-21 22:41 #4332Senior Member

Posts: 148Thanks for your report
These bitches need to be shut down.
Originally Posted by Jayke00
[View Original Post]
This will help.
-
09-05-21 20:55 #4331Senior Member

Posts: 630Sorry about your bad experience
I contacted her about a year and a half ago looking for a plain vanilla session. She was in Manayunk at the time.
Originally Posted by Monster14
[View Original Post]
She hit me with the deposit and I countered with "I'm not sending a deposit, but I'll jump in the car and come to Manayunk with the understanding that if you book someone else with a deposit before I get there, I might go home disappointed, but if I get there and you're still free, you'll see me without a deposit. What do you have to lose?
She didn't bite. That was enough for me to know she (if she's even a she) is just in it for the free $25 she can extract from people who are interested enough to take the chance.
I passed.
-
09-05-21 20:47 #4330Senior Member

Posts: 260You think Philly's bad try coming to the burbs. It's even worse here. When I say worse I mean there's literally nothing. The entire area is a joke.
Originally Posted by MoDog
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-21 20:29 #4329Senior Member

Posts: 119Can't wrap my head around it
Checking back in the forum to see if things were returning to normal, but I guess not. If someone going to keep paying $400 for a strict hour slot with the basic's then so be it, I'll gladly opt out. I'm going to go back to saving my money and learning from the mongers on internationalsexguide haha.
Originally Posted by MoDog
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-21 19:35 #4328Senior Member

Posts: 163You're trippin
Homie you're trippin. I barely noticed her body hair. And she has zero track marks, isn't hanging out in trap houses and I felt no chance of catching hepC. So stick with STG, alligator and street hoes. It's all good. This is a 22 year old that knows how to and loves to fuck. Who cares if you take a hard pass? I just wrote a review and passed on information. Like honestly NO ONE cares if it's a no for you. Cheers.
Originally Posted by Davey1965
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-21 17:28 #4327Senior Member

Posts: 197Supply and Demand? Or just plain robbery
I moved from cnj to the philly area a few years back. I have noticed not only are the girls in PA overall uglier but charge more than north / central jersey girls. What gives? Its just a 30 min drive difference.
Stop overpaying. These broads are getting too comfortable.
-
09-05-21 16:47 #4326Banned Member

Posts: 426Many of the so-called High end escorts are just average looking women now.
Originally Posted by Shampoo55
[View Original Post]
I see BBWs get online now and demand $300 built like a sack of Potatoes!
The shit is getting well out of hand.
-
09-05-21 16:06 #4325Senior Member

Posts: 56I've been wondering about the "car date fun with a college girl" ads too. If she's not a scam and the pictures are somewhat accurate, I'd be interested.
Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-21 14:34 #4324Senior Member

Posts: 109She's been around for at least 10 years. She's gay, and over the years, has her gfs, who are usually more attractive than her, meet up with guys. I met up with a really cute gf of hers about 10 years ago, back when she was on CL.
Originally Posted by Monster14
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




