Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13929
    Quote Originally Posted by JustMikey  [View Original Post]
    Pretty, good BBBJ with cim, unreliable. Ghosts a lot but fun when you do catch her.
    Her GFE is top notch.

  2. #13928
    Quote Originally Posted by Gmh087  [View Original Post]
    I reached out, and she said she was in Asheville (I had her number from a recent trip there). Her Charlotte ad seems to just be for pushing her.
    That ad is in other cities as well.

  3. #13927
    Quote Originally Posted by JustMikey  [View Original Post]
    So cute. Uncovered full service not really my thing, but I do love BBBJ. Recommend for that?
    Just saw her. Sadly no BBBJ. She played with my tackle box for a little bit until I got semi-hard (I was a tad nervous) so she could put a cover on. Then I got a blowjob. But all went well. Nice girl and personality is great. Hope she doesn't change, but stay in this hobby long and everyone changes.

  4. #13926

    Indigo

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo0730  [View Original Post]
    Her prices are $160 for hhr and $260 for hour. There is a $30 GFE charge which is worth it if you want a total GFE experience which is what I got and the only way I'll see her in the future since it was so totally worth it.
    How do you get a hold of her? I've called her, texted her once a week for the past month. Crickets.

  5. #13925

    Wow - "my type"

    Quote Originally Posted by TasteLike  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/66637426

    Marley charges $160 for 30 min incall session. I had 2 pleasant rumps with the young lady. There were no signs of any demons. And she does have a spinner body. I don't think she'll allow uncovered. You might want to look in to this one.
    So cute. Uncovered full service not really my thing, but I do love BBBJ. Recommend for that?

  6. #13924

    Bbbj & cim?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo0730  [View Original Post]
    Her prices are $160 for hhr and $260 for hour. There is a $30 GFE charge which is worth it if you want a total GFE experience which is what I got and the only way I'll see her in the future since it was so totally worth it.
    I'm a kissing & BJ guy. Recommend for that?

  7. #13923

    Yes, Little Red

    Quote Originally Posted by OldManTucker  [View Original Post]
    From Asheville, ck. Little Red Reviews.
    Pretty, good BBBJ with cim, unreliable. Ghosts a lot but fun when you do catch her.

  8. #13922
    Quote Originally Posted by Saku93  [View Original Post]
    Anyone?

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...x/219533665594

    A cursory google search has a video of her squirting. Not my thing. Lots of pics on her twitter.
    I reached out, and she said she was in Asheville (I had her number from a recent trip there). Her Charlotte ad seems to just be for pushing her.

  9. #13921

    Is she GFE??

    Quote Originally Posted by TasteLike;5528543[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/northcarolina/charlotte/66637426[/URL]

    Marley charges $160 for 30 min incall session. I had 2 pleasant rumps with the young lady. There were no signs of any demons. And she does have a spinner body. I don't think she'll allow uncovered. You might want to look in to this one.
    Any details? She looks great.

  10. #13920

    Marley

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/66637426

    Marley charges $160 for 30 min incall session. I had 2 pleasant rumps with the young lady. There were no signs of any demons. And she does have a spinner body. I don't think she'll allow uncovered. You might want to look in to this one.

  11. #13919
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo0730  [View Original Post]
    Her prices are $160 for hhr and $260 for hour. There is a $30 GFE charge which is worth it if you want a total GFE experience which is what I got and the only way I'll see her in the future since it was so totally worth it.
    Is she is a private residence incall or a hotel? General area (North, South, airport, etc.)?

  12. #13918

    Indigo

    Quote Originally Posted by Saku93  [View Original Post]
    What are her prices and menu like?
    Her prices are $160 for hhr and $260 for hour. There is a $30 GFE charge which is worth it if you want a total GFE experience which is what I got and the only way I'll see her in the future since it was so totally worth it.

  13. #13917

    More info

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo0730  [View Original Post]
    I saw her last week and it was awesome.
    What are her prices and menu like?

  14. #13916

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by OldManTucker  [View Original Post]
    From Asheville, ck. Little Red Reviews.
    Thank you, sir.

  15. #13915

    Indigo

    Quote Originally Posted by PhuckingJ2021  [View Original Post]
    She's waiting for you buddy, give her a call.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...p/011129439423
    I saw her last week and it was awesome.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape