Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
16192789494
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15221
    Senior Member


    Posts: 404

    Anna vs AMY

    All good man. I've seen Anna a few times and she is pretty much the exact opposite of Amy.

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingVfr  [View Original Post]
    Whoops you are right it's Ana who was my ATF at Z's, not Amy who I have no experience with. Sorry JM619, that was a brain-fart, I did not mean to mislead you.

  2. #15220
    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    Hey Flying- I thought Ana was your favorite there? Is Amy a new favorite for you there now?
    Whoops you are right it's Ana who was my ATF at Z's, not Amy who I have no experience with. Sorry JM619, that was a brain-fart, I did not mean to mislead you.

  3. #15219
    Senior Member


    Posts: 404

    Amy

    Interesting. I've been to Z's dozens of times and have always received good to great service from many different ladies. I was pleasant with her, like I am with everyone, complimented her and made some small talk. Maybe she was having an off day or just didn't get a good vibe from me for some reason. Chalk it up to YMMV I guess.

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingVfr  [View Original Post]
    Amy is one of my all time favorites, she was always incredibly sexy and sensual to me with mutual touching from my first visit there. Either there's another Amy there now or there was something about you that alarmed and put her on guard.

  4. #15218
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingVfr  [View Original Post]
    Amy is one of my all time favorites, she was always incredibly sexy and sensual to me with mutual touching from my first visit there. Either there's another Amy there now or there was something about you that alarmed and put her on guard.
    Hey Flying- I thought Ana was your favorite there? Is Amy a new favorite for you there now?

  5. #15217
    Quote Originally Posted by JM619  [View Original Post]
    I was in the neighborhood, so did a cold walk-in at Z's today. I drew Amy, slim with no curves at all. Her actual massage was better than average, I'll give her that, but the rest of the experience was completely meh. Zero teasing, armored up and not comfortable with any mutual touch (she would tense up and back away, so I stopped trying), and jackhammer finish. . 6 to the house and. 4 to Amy. Not recommended.
    Amy is one of my all time favorites, she was always incredibly sexy and sensual to me with mutual touching from my first visit there. Either there's another Amy there now or there was something about you that alarmed and put her on guard.

  6. #15216
    Quote Originally Posted by Muncher8888  [View Original Post]
    I'm jealous now too.
    Yeah what is the address of this elusive 108? Any help is appreciated.

  7. #15215
    Senior Member


    Posts: 404

    Amy at Z's

    I was in the neighborhood, so did a cold walk-in at Z's today. I drew Amy, slim with no curves at all. Her actual massage was better than average, I'll give her that, but the rest of the experience was completely meh. Zero teasing, armored up and not comfortable with any mutual touch (she would tense up and back away, so I stopped trying), and jackhammer finish. . 6 to the house and. 4 to Amy. Not recommended.

  8. #15214

    99% sure Lisa at Fountain Spa on Clairemont Mesa by Donut shop

    Please read before you leave comments about not getting her name. She refused to give me her name. There were two Mexican girls working there. One is about 28 years old a little chunky with a big fat booty. The other one is about 45 years old and she is short and actually has a nice spinner body. Not a very pretty face. Handed her a Benjamin for the 30 minutes session she brought me back my 50 in change. I guess she assumed I had a lot of cash for some reason. Very friendly started a CBJ which was actually very good and deep. I asked her for a BBBJ and she responded that I would have to pay $200 more? I explained that I already paid $150 and asked her if she meant $50 more to equal a total of $200? She replied no 200 more to equal a total of $350. I started laughing. She gave me a nice CBJ and I tried doggy style and went soft because the mood was dead because of all of her haggling. She asked me "what's wrong baby? I told her she killed the mood. Keep in mind that I am a fairly decent looking middle-aged white man that is well groomed and clean cut and always freshly showered. She told me multiple times how handsome I was and that I smelled good. Walked out in a bad mood. Asked for her name and she would not tell me because she knew I was going to leave a review. She also knew there was no way I was coming back. Bummer.

  9. #15213
    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://theclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

  10. #15212
    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    I think I had the same Angel in my dream earlier this week. I agree she is cute and has nice C / Ds. Not sure if they're MM but they felt great. Also nice tan! Although she's attractive, I was just enjoying the relaxing rub and after the flip I just told her to put a smile on my face and make me happy. I think my Angel liked me because she wanted to offer more, but I was just enjoying being touched and left very happy. I may return to see my Angel for another fun filled dream.

    I've had several dreams now with this same Angel appearing in the dreams.

    This location (Smile) where my dreams are taking place definitely has a FS vibe and I think my Angel will offer it if I requested it. I am always satisfied with the happy ending dream and my Angel does not request more than the current "standard" tip. My Angel is fun, flirtatious and very sensual. She allows plenty of respectful mutual touch. This Angel is probably in her mid 30's but has a nice body and loves her breasts being touched. This Angel will only be here a couple more days before the next rotation. She does like SD and will return. I recommend!

  11. #15211
    Quote Originally Posted by MjisTheBest  [View Original Post]
    I'd like to visit too and I see it looks closed? Can someone message me how? Do they only do phone appointments or can you walk in?
    Pretty simple actually. Drive to location, ring bell after entering door. Pay HF, undress and lay on table. Enjoy yourself. Pay the lady and get your free water.

    Done deal.

  12. #15210

    Can you Message me too?

    Quote Originally Posted by Muncher8888  [View Original Post]
    Inbox should be clear too.
    I'd like to visit too and I see it looks closed? Can someone message me how? Do they only do phone appointments or can you walk in?

  13. #15209

    Much thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan1979  [View Original Post]
    Your mailbox is full.
    Inbox should be clear too.

  14. #15208

    Tried to respond to your PM.

    Your mailbox is full.

    Quote Originally Posted by Muncher8888  [View Original Post]
    I'm jealous now too.

    Can you guys tell me where is 108?

    Suite 108?

    "Spa108".

  15. #15207

    Ocean

    Quote Originally Posted by Muncher8888  [View Original Post]
    I'm jealous now too.

    Can you guys tell me where is 108?

    Suite 108?

    "Spa108".
    Spa108 was another spa owner that occupied that same space which closed and was taken over by the now defunct V-Spa next door at 107. V-Spa at 107 lost their lease and moved exclusively to 108, listed in RM as "Ocean. " Current lineup is Jasmine and Yumi, both yummy!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape