Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 672 of 1796 FirstFirst ... 172 572 622 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 722 772 1172 1672 ... LastLast
Results 10,066 to 10,080 of 26928
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16863
    Quote Originally Posted by BeechNut79  [View Original Post]
    What screening info did she ask you for?
    I deleted the thread, but it wasn't anything difficult. For example I don't mind sharing my zip code but you better be willing to confirm you are actually in the city your ad said without me giving you the answer first.

  2. #16862
    Quote Originally Posted by PunkAsFuck  [View Original Post]
    I didn't look into this specific ad but browsing the Chicago posts on this website and not recognizing one single provider is a huge red flag for me. Actually, I did recognize the same pornstar being used as the photos for three different names in just the first few pages. Other sites have the same issues but if local providers aren't using it and every photo looks like it was scraped from social media, why should I trust it?
    Escort scams seem to have multiplied since the passage of the FOSTA law and the corresponding shutdown of the original Backpage site. Any connection?

  3. #16861
    Quote Originally Posted by TorgFun  [View Original Post]
    I asked her to confirm what city she was in, after which I would provide the requested screening information. She declined.
    What screening info did she ask you for?

  4. #16860
    Quote Originally Posted by BeechNut79  [View Original Post]
    Did say she was at a hotel near Downers Grove. That is if you are referencing the Jen ad.
    I asked her to confirm what city she was in, after which I would provide the requested screening information. She declined.

  5. #16859
    Quote Originally Posted by LotsaFunInChi  [View Original Post]
    She's been around for a long long time. Over 10 years at least. When she first got into the business she was a complete smoke show at a very affordable price. Unfortunately the tolls of addiction have worn on her. She definitely works with a pimp who's not a bad guy or gets in the way of anything. She's usually pretty cracked out on a regular basis so you are going to be unsure her level of attentiveness. Anything goes with her covered her uncovered and just about anything else you want to do. But admittedly, it's been years since I've seen her as the last time I saw her it was just a sad story.
    Is there a link for Johanna?

  6. #16858
    Quote Originally Posted by Pennywise666  [View Original Post]
    So she stays about a couple minutes away from my buddy was interested in seeing her.

    Anyone that's dated her good and bad info thanks.
    She's been around for a long long time. Over 10 years at least. When she first got into the business she was a complete smoke show at a very affordable price. Unfortunately the tolls of addiction have worn on her. She definitely works with a pimp who's not a bad guy or gets in the way of anything. She's usually pretty cracked out on a regular basis so you are going to be unsure her level of attentiveness. Anything goes with her covered her uncovered and just about anything else you want to do. But admittedly, it's been years since I've seen her as the last time I saw her it was just a sad story.

  7. #16857
    Quote Originally Posted by BeechNut79  [View Original Post]
    Do you recall what some of the red flags were?
    I didn't look into this specific ad but browsing the Chicago posts on this website and not recognizing one single provider is a huge red flag for me. Actually, I did recognize the same pornstar being used as the photos for three different names in just the first few pages. Other sites have the same issues but if local providers aren't using it and every photo looks like it was scraped from social media, why should I trust it?

  8. #16856
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeDago  [View Original Post]
    Gents,

    I have visited a sweet MILF that is still green to this (about 1 year in) and has asked that I help get her name out to selected few. She is in her late 40's with a body to match. Her talent is off the charts. SO keeping with her wishes, SENIOR members please message me for info.
    Pm sent. Thanks.

  9. #16855

    Newbie-ish MILF

    Gents,

    I have visited a sweet MILF that is still green to this (about 1 year in) and has asked that I help get her name out to selected few. She is in her late 40's with a body to match. Her talent is off the charts. SO keeping with her wishes, SENIOR members please message me for info. She is in the Jefferson Park area right off the 90 with plenty of parking in a safe neighborhood.

    Stay Safe.

    MD.

  10. #16854
    Quote Originally Posted by TorgFun  [View Original Post]
    Messaged, they said they were available but refused to even say what city they were currently in unless I provided screening info including zip code. I can understand wanting to screen but not refusing to even say you're in Chicago. Definitely a scam.
    Did say she was at a hotel near Downers Grove. That is if you are referencing the Jen ad.

  11. #16853
    Quote Originally Posted by JayKay8  [View Original Post]
    The ad has a lot of red flags. 100% a scam.
    Do you recall what some of the red flags were?

  12. #16852
    Quote Originally Posted by All4U412  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this one? She posts regularly on STG on AS, but seems TGTBT. Looking to make the call and TOFTT, but thought I'd see if anyone else had taken the plunge. Thanks.

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1246005
    Quote Originally Posted by SawBoy1740  [View Original Post]
    A great second post would be how you TOFTT and report back.
    What sawboy said, but if you did your work and research by searching the phone number and images youd get your answer fast.

  13. #16851

    Tofft

    Quote Originally Posted by All4U412  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this one? She posts regularly on STG on AS, but seems TGTBT. Looking to make the call and TOFTT, but thought I'd see if anyone else had taken the plunge. Thanks.

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1246005
    A great second post would be how you TOFTT and report back.

  14. #16850

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by JayKay8  [View Original Post]
    The ad has a lot of red flags. 100% a scam.
    Messaged, they said they were available but refused to even say what city they were currently in unless I provided screening info including zip code. I can understand wanting to screen but not refusing to even say you're in Chicago. Definitely a scam.

  15. #16849

    Emily in Schaumburg

    Any intel on this one? She posts regularly on STG on AS, but seems TGTBT. Looking to make the call and TOFTT, but thought I'd see if anyone else had taken the plunge. Thanks.

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1246005

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape