Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 674 of 1604 FirstFirst ... 174 574 624 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 724 774 1174 ... LastLast
Results 10,096 to 10,110 of 24049
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13954

    Bethany Benz 1st AA

    I lost my AA V-card to Bethany Benz a few years ago. She Russian / Nigerian reality TV star / porn star. She does out call in Baltimore / DMV area. Meetup with her 3 times before pandemic. She was also my 1st porn star.

    https://tryst.link/escort/bethanybenz20

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthsideSlim1  [View Original Post]
    I've met girls from all over but never AA. I really want to have this experience and check it off my list. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Not looking for super young, fake body and face, or drama. I'm 47 and like to find 30-45, good looking, sexy. If you can help and have something you're looking for I might be able to point you in the right direction. I have some long, multi year, girls of all kinds but no AA. Thanks in advance.

  2. #13953

    Aa?

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthsideSlim1  [View Original Post]
    I've met girls from all over but never AA. I really want to have this experience and check it off my list. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Not looking for super young, fake body and face, or drama. I'm 47 and like to find 30-45, good looking, sexy. If you can help and have something you're looking for I might be able to point you in the right direction. I have some long, multi year, girls of all kinds but no AA. Thanks in advance.
    AA? African-American? Asian-American?

  3. #13952

    Don't give away your PII

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousVaMan  [View Original Post]
    Novice here. I've run in to situations where verification is required. What is it? Are there different verification companies? Which one (s) to avoid? Any help appreciated.
    Don't give away any personal identifying information (driver's license, employer, photo, etc.). No provider needs your PII. You've lost control of that info once you give it away, plus you run the risk of our least favorite uncle getting your PII should the provider get busted.

    Providers who want your PII claim to be concerned about their safety. What about a monger's safety?

  4. #13951

    AA Woman

    I've met girls from all over but never AA. I really want to have this experience and check it off my list. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Not looking for super young, fake body and face, or drama. I'm 47 and like to find 30-45, good looking, sexy. If you can help and have something you're looking for I might be able to point you in the right direction. I have some long, multi year, girls of all kinds but no AA. Thanks in advance.

  5. #13950

    verification

    Quote Originally Posted by Curiousvaman  [View Original Post]
    Novice here. I've run in to situations where verification is required. What is it? Are there different verification companies? Which one (s) to avoid? Any help appreciated.
    Usually means your ID (license, etc), where you work, and references from other providers or agencies.

  6. #13949
    Quote Originally Posted by KingBen001  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/f...ecial/38415447

    Has anyone seen her? I can only find one review.
    Aka Jasmine Patel.

    4 for an hour of non GFE.

  7. #13948

    What is Verification

    Novice here. I've run in to situations where verification is required. What is it? Are there different verification companies? Which one (s) to avoid? Any help appreciated.

  8. #13947

    Kurumi MP

    A bit overweight but not fat. Well worth the low fee. Looks to be 25ish as advertised. DD perky naturals confirmed. DFK, BBBJ, DATY, DATO, 69, BLS, FIV, CFS. Sweet girl with a great smile and rather innocent. Says she's new at this.

    https://www.moonpalace.club/

  9. #13946

    Sonia singh

    Quote Originally Posted by Kingben001  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/f...ecial/38415447

    Has anyone seen her? I can only find one review.
    9348XXX462.

  10. #13945

    Sonia singh

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/f...ecial/38415447

    Has anyone seen her? I can only find one review.

  11. #13944

    High End massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Goodtyme1  [View Original Post]
    Looking for FS massage, but more on the high end. Any recommendations?
    That's not the way this site works. Search the Massage Parlor Reports and this thread and you're bound to find what you're looking for. Your first post shouldn't be asking forum members to do the work for you.

  12. #13943

    Upscale massage

    Looking for FS massage, but more on the high end. Any recommendations?

  13. #13942

    Standard Rate: Lulu

    Ms. Pillow has been singing a lot lately. Johny has not stopped bothering her but it seems that she does not mind it anymore. This morning Johny was really active and I knew it was time. I was checking providers ads when Johny said Stop! Stop!

    I do not know Johny. I said, She offers services that we really like but look at the photos! In some of them she is really hot but one or two photos shows lots of photoshopped. Man! This is what we need! Johny said.

    I made the call and I was given a green light.

    Okay let's go. As we went downstairs, we heard Ms. Pillow still singing and then she said. "Bye, bye Johny" Johny said in a low voice " what ever!

    Johny has a really nice singing voice and I heard him singing one of his favorite songs.

    "If I were a rich man.

    Yubby dibby dibby dibby dibby dibby dibby dum.

    All day long I'd biddy biddy bum.

    If I were a wealthy man.

    I wouldn't have to work hard.

    Ya ha deedle deedle, bubba bubba deedle deedle dum.

    If I were a biddy biddy rich.

    Idle-diddle-daidle-daidle man.. ".

    We drove to Alexandria and we arrived at her hotel. This is nice! Clean, safe, not cheap. She gave us her room number. When she opened the door I said Oh boy. She did not have any make up and look really tired. She said " I am sorry but I have a huge headache". But, she was so friendly and We felt really welcome. Actually, she was really cute the way she talked and engaged with us. We went to the bed, the room was dark and I did not really like the front of her body but she had the most beautiful butt. Johny was really happy. Lulu gave me a really nice covered BJ. (we asked for it) deep and then, I put her sideways and started light kissing her shoulders and playing with her hair. Johny was sliding up and down and having a great time. The five amigos where all over playing with her nice long hair kitty. And then Johny wanted to really try that cute butt. It was nice, not too tight, not too big. Just perfect for Johny. She did not gave us any dirty talk or fake moaning. She gave us a soft moaning of pain and pleasure. She really, liked it. Johny liked these sounds and began a more robust trust and her moaning stay the same but this time she was trusting back more and more and we thought she was asking for more. It was so good. The Five amigos where really happy, it got really wet down there but they liked that. Johny finally filled the cover and was very satisfied. I got dressed give her a hug and she said in this very cute voice and nice smile. "Bye, I was really nice to meet you".

    This was a work of fiction from a writer that the blue pill does not help anymore and has vivid dreams and put them on paper.

    Credit:

    https://arlington.skipthegames.com/f...d/871717020518

  14. #13941

    Melanie

    Dreamt appointment was made with Melanie, near Springfield Mall. Been here 1 wk, heading back to Cali in a couple days. Ad pix are real, though a filter makes her face look slimmer than irl. Straight to business once in the room. She was picky and had a lot of rules which was off-putting. Face 6.5/10, small natural B's, about 5'2", average build, early 20's, speaks English. Wanted $$.5 for hhr, $.5 for qv. Steep donation, service was lacking. Overall, a disappointing dream. Not worth.

    https://northern-virginia.skipthegam...g/752132773878

  15. #13940

    Standard rates: Yari

    Standard rates dream.

    Quote Originally Posted by oldboomer  [View Original Post]
    i recently had a dream about yari. There are other reports of her on the forum. My dream was similar to those reports. Very nice round curves. Great high beam headlights. The view of the tailpipe while plugged in was great. Although you will need a high speed camera to catch that view as it bounced up down back and forth while there were confirming squeaks and other sounds coming from the front end. Nice cbj was in the dream followed by rcg, mish, and doggy. The finish was with my huevos getting a good bath. It is nice to give your huevos a good bath now and then.

    Friendly, pretty and full size (not fat) provider. English was more that good enough to enjoy a laugh together.

    This was a standard rates dream


    i recommend.

    P.s. To find her after the add runs out, i suggest searching yari on listcrawler or other services.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ginia/66420062

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape