Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 699 of 2123 FirstFirst ... 199 599 649 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 749 799 1199 1699 ... LastLast
Results 10,471 to 10,485 of 31841
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21371

    DR Girls

    Quote Originally Posted by Hentai19  [View Original Post]
    I research and read the guide. Would someone be so kind as to tell me who the DR Girls are? Do they advertise any of normal venues.

    Thank you,

    H19.
    Jessica or Hedi out of NOLA is the contact for the visiting Nashville ladies from DR (Discreet Referrals). They most always advertise on Tryst or PD and also by text when they're coming to town. They only have a few working with them now like Hedi, Jordan, Tori, Quinn Kelly, Katrina Nash and the sunning Sage Solomon who was just in Nashville last week. They were a few others like Angel Grace aka Ashlyn Heart (an UTR from Chattanooga) that was with them back in the winter. Not all of their ladies tour Nashville though.

    E.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SAGE 2.jpg‎   Sage.jpg‎   Claire.jpg‎   Katerina Nash.jpg‎  

  2. #21370
    Quote Originally Posted by Hentai19  [View Original Post]
    I research and read the guide. Would someone be so kind as to tell me who the DR Girls are? Do they advertise any of normal venues.

    Thank you,

    H19.
    https://www.escortsinneworleans.com/

    They go by Discrete Referrals, just get verified with Heidi and she'll let you know when the girls are visiting.

  3. #21369

    Thought you would get a laugh at this

    Fixed it for the admins.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20210905-104553_Gallery.jpg‎  

  4. #21368

    DR Girls

    Quote Originally Posted by Slayde  [View Original Post]
    What exactly are you considering overpriced? I usually see the DR girls whenever they come up, Heidi usually texts me and lets me know when someone's coming, it's usually once or twice a month at least. 4 for an hour, full GFE experience, and well worth it for the quality of girls she finds and sends up IMO at least. And as always Tanya Delight is just a staple in the area when you can see her too.
    I research and read the guide. Would someone be so kind as to tell me who the DR Girls are? Do they advertise any of normal venues.

    Thank you,

    H19.

  5. #21367

    What is this?

    Thought ya'll would get a laugh at this one.[blue]The screenshot was deleted because the telephone number is not edited. Moderator12[blue]

  6. #21366
    Quote Originally Posted by KatChaser  [View Original Post]
    The number I googled ended in 7385, and that ad came up as well as this one which is very popular in Nashville, I have not seen any Tranny association, very good to know though.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/n...asure/36714571

    She also has an ad on LC, used to show her face and tits and all but now covers it.
    Why did you link that ad on sumosear? It's clearly not the same girl and not even the same number.

  7. #21365

    Robyn

    Quote Originally Posted by IsJustMe818  [View Original Post]
    Robyn is coming to Nashville today. She will be staying in the Smyrna area.

    Dm for her number.
    Your inbox is full. Can you DM me her info?

  8. #21364
    Quote Originally Posted by Slayde  [View Original Post]
    What exactly are you considering overpriced? I usually see the DR girls whenever they come up, Heidi usually texts me and lets me know when someone's coming, it's usually once or twice a month at least. 4 for an hour, full GFE experience, and well worth it for the quality of girls she finds and sends up IMO at least. And as always Tanya Delight is just a staple in the area when you can see her too.
    Yea I think the post before this listed stg, lc, and another low end, scam ready, no pay to post sort of sites. My luck has been good on tryst, Eros, and rr. As for as $100 for a qv. Well that's an opinion but that seems pretty decent to me, you'll probably have to increase your play money to use those sites.

  9. #21363

    Robyn

    You can add me to the Robyn fan club. She is all that is fun in this hobby with a cherry on top!

  10. #21362

    Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by KatChaser  [View Original Post]
    Have any of you guys tried her out? Looks TGTBT a bit?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/ashley-e...ashville-42194
    The number I googled ended in 7385, and that ad came up as well as this one which is very popular in Nashville, I have not seen any Tranny association, very good to know though.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/n...asure/36714571

    She also has an ad on LC, used to show her face and tits and all but now covers it.

  11. #21361
    Quote Originally Posted by KatChaser  [View Original Post]
    Have any of you guys tried her out? Looks TGTBT a bit?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/ashley-e...ashville-42194
    I've seen the same "chick" with same pics, phone # etc, advertise as a tranny: https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...6783815-255466.

    So, YMMREALLYV LOL.

  12. #21360

    Robyn

    Saw Robyn last night. She's one of the good ones. If you have the time to see her before she takes off I definitely recommend. She's very accommodating and wants nothing but to make you happy. So if you have the time before she leaves. Go see her!

  13. #21359

    Ashley

    Have any of you guys tried her out? Looks TGTBT a bit?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/ashley-e...ashville-42194

  14. #21358

    Robyn update

    Just letting you guys know Robyn told me she is running QV specials today, probably going home tomorrow. You can PM me for her number if you don't already have it.

  15. #21357
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackCandleJon  [View Original Post]
    Memphis is exactly like what you described with 99.99% of the providers.

    Heck there's girls posting in Memphis that they should pay me for doing them the favor!

    Just fat, ugly and not dolled up even in the slightest.

    Fortunately I travel to Nashville for work and over there I can find a few good ones, locals and visiting.
    I suppose things are tough in multiple places right now. I used to have good luck in the Knoxville area, but I have no idea now. Over the past 12-16 months, I've had much, much better luck and safer, cleaner experiences in Cincinnati, Louisville and Indianapolis than I have had in Nashville. It's literally a whole different experience regarding communication, attentiveness, appearance, cleanliness, location, reasonable donations and even the cheaper girls aren't as hideous or acting like patient zero from I am legend. If you get the opportunity, I suggest you try the offerings in Indianapolis, Atlanta and Cincinnati.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape