Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 738 of 1762 FirstFirst ... 238 638 688 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 788 838 1238 1738 ... LastLast
Results 11,056 to 11,070 of 26430
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15375
    So what is with this " are you LEO" question these chicks ask?

    I mean, I'd imagine LEO would and can lie. It's not like if you ask that they are like " oh dam, she asked. The jig is up fellow LEO. Let's all just go home now".

    I immediately think when I get asked that the are seeing if the option to rob me is open.

    Does everyone else get this ridiculous question?

  2. #15374
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCowMan  [View Original Post]
    Decided to see her the other day. Other reviewers said she was ok, but not great. I had to see for myself.

    She is short coming in at 5'.

    Pros:

    Very beautiful young lady.

    She is nice.

    Tits are not saggy.

    Her ass is perfect.

    Location was in an apartment in West Allis. Less likely to get robbed.

    Cons:

    Everything is covered.

    No French kissing, only closed mouth and that wasn't too often.
    She has multiple ripoff reports on TER and she has multiple ads with different pics on stg. And she is still in business with multiple girls doing this makes the hobby very hard.

  3. #15373

    Ya

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDream  [View Original Post]
    Someone just posted about her at the bottom of this forum so I thought I would finally pay her a visit. Arrive at her place in West Allis late last night.

    Pros. She's tall and gives a good BBBJ. That's where the good ends.

    Cons. Her pics are not recent. She now has that sunk-in wrinkles face look that most users have. Only could use the leather sofa in the living room because someone was in the bedroom. Her ass is covered in pimples. But the worst part is, her kitty smelled real bad. Did FIV while she did BJ and then doggy and I couldn't get out of there fast enough. Had to soak my fingers in bleach when I got home to get that smell from underneath my fingernails gone. I would be surprised if she only showers 1-2 times a week.
    If your talking about Jodie. Mermaids are real ya she stole 450 from me.

    A real loser. She'll be going to jail soon as her 5th DUI charges.

    I've reported her before.

    She's living with a friend now as she's been evicted many times.

    The pictures on the beach are 15 plus years old.

  4. #15372

    Ya

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDream  [View Original Post]
    Someone just posted about her at the bottom of this forum so I thought I would finally pay her a visit. Arrive at her place in West Allis late last night.

    Pros. She's tall and gives a good BBBJ. That's where the good ends.

    Cons. Her pics are not recent. She now has that sunk-in wrinkles face look that most users have. Only could use the leather sofa in the living room because someone was in the bedroom. Her ass is covered in pimples. But the worst part is, her kitty smelled real bad. Did FIV while she did BJ and then doggy and I couldn't get out of there fast enough. Had to soak my fingers in bleach when I got home to get that smell from underneath my fingernails gone. I would be surprised if she only showers 1-2 times a week.
    If your talking about Jodie. Mermaids are real ya she stole 450 from me.

    A real loser. She'll be going to jail soon as her 5th dui charges.

    I've reported her before.

    She's living with a friend now as she's been evicted many times.

  5. #15371

    Mermaid

    Someone just posted about her at the bottom of this forum so I thought I would finally pay her a visit. Arrive at her place in West Allis late last night.

    Pros. She's tall and gives a good BBBJ. That's where the good ends.

    Cons. Her pics are not recent. She now has that sunk-in wrinkles face look that most users have. Only could use the leather sofa in the living room because someone was in the bedroom. Her ass is covered in pimples. But the worst part is, her kitty smelled real bad. Did FIV while she did BJ and then doggy and I couldn't get out of there fast enough. Had to soak my fingers in bleach when I got home to get that smell from underneath my fingernails gone. I would be surprised if she only showers 1-2 times a week.

  6. #15370

    No go for me too!

    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingStreets  [View Original Post]
    Contacted her last night. Wants 150 hhr /250 hr, located on Servite Dr which is an absolute no go for me.

    HS.
    Damn looks so good, but, too bad!

  7. #15369

    Texted just last night

    Quote Originally Posted by FatOldman69  [View Original Post]
    This looks TGTBT any info?

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...d/273506705394

    Thanks, FOM69.
    Contacted her last night. Wants 150 hhr /250 hr, located on Servite Dr which is an absolute no go for me.

    HS.

  8. #15368

    Any info? And take for posting help!

    This looks TGTBT any info?

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...d/273506705394

    Thanks, FOM69.

  9. #15367

    Kristin

    Has anyone seen or heard from Kristin lately??

    I'd love to hear.

    PM's are acceptable.

  10. #15366
    Quote Originally Posted by FatOldman69  [View Original Post]
    How do I copy the address of a STG ad to post to a report? I used to do it but I can't get it to copy now. Thanks, FOM69.
    I just highlight click copy and paste. You have to make sure you have the entire link. I usually leave a space between the link and any other text. When you finish the report and ad the link click on the preview report button on the bottom right hand corner and you can see if it copied correct if the link is blue and you click on it and it goes to the website you copied it from.

    I hope this makes sense and helps.

  11. #15365

    Copy and paste

    Go to STG and type in Milwaukee. Hit search. You will see the 3 ways to search for an ad. Click "fastest results" . This will show you all the titles of the ads. Hold down on the title of the ad and copy. Go on here and paste. I hope I explained it good enough.

    Quote Originally Posted by FatOldman69  [View Original Post]
    How do I copy the address of a STG ad to post to a report? I used to do it but I can't get it to copy now. Thanks, FOM69.

  12. #15364

    Copying a STG link

    How do I copy the address of a STG ad to post to a report? I used to do it but I can't get it to copy now. Thanks, FOM69.

  13. #15363
    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://theclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

  14. #15362

    Elle or Renee Scam

    Seen this gal on Tryst for awhile and gave her a shot. Total scam. Took my $ then ghosted and blocked me. Run away do not contact her at all. I had set up a video call but last year I set up a meet and she gave me a super sketchy address. Gangland mugging territory address. I'm an idiot. Learn from me.

  15. #15361
    Sorry if some of you had a bad experience. She is a friend of mine and I'm trying to help her out.

    I've always found her to be clean, fresh honest and willing to do anything I requested.

    She knows what she is doing and I think she is damn good at it!

    Yes, no doubt she is a plus sized woman. That's no secret and her nickname implies it. Some guys (myself included) prefer a BBW. She has always taken care of my needs and desires. So if that's what you're into I encourage you to look her up.

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#1117  [View Original Post]
    Although it has been a while since I've seen her, I think those photos were her some time ago. Shorter and stout around 225-250. Huge ass, cans, and gut. She may have gained some weight but at 300 she would be absolutely SSBBW sized.

    If I were to rate, she is my bottom of the barrel looks wise. However, good service, decent area, ok apartment, and cheap. If you just need to get off, she will do in a pinch.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape