Thread: BBFS Bareback in Portland
+
Add Report
Results 5,941 to 5,955 of 10627
-
09-06-21 10:56 #4687Senior Member

Posts: 3748
Originally Posted by ShootingBlanks
[View Original Post]
I almost always ask for BBFS upfront, unless it is CRYSTAL clear from EXTENSIVE intel that its not needed. Sometimes by phone or text or email, but in the case of most of my Pacific Northwest raw-doggers, I asked, or at least at some point, communicated with them via TNA PM. I don't recall which ones I'd interviewed by email, phone, or TNA PM, but all of these were all successfully pre-negotiated for BBFS, first visit, and they all indeed followed through with it nicely, and most were interviwed by TNA PM:
Originally Posted by Organiz
[View Original Post]
Sexyjade4fun.
Alwaysenchanting.
Julie.
Janese.
M $. BellaFoxxx.
FunKeri.
Lena.
Smokinhotmilf.
Havenfox.
Athena76.
Sammybanks (now in WA).
Reyven / Renn (was in WA).
The only one in OR I recall who I did NOT pre-negotiate with, was 3 hole Milzee, where there was sufficient BBFS intel that I felt it was not needed, and I was right-- I easily inseminated her first visit for 100, with absolutely zero mention of rubber tournequets, nor any upsells, to inseminate any hole, ever.
Once, though, I made the dumb mistake of going to see IBAQT without any pre-negotiation. I had one confirmed BBFS report, and a lot of hearsay, and so I figured that pre-negotiating might scare that one away. Not surprisingly, I FAILED miserably at getting BBFS with that one, and that taught me a goddam lesson: ALWAYS pre-negotiate with these hoes for bareback service UPFRONT, unless prior intel is EXTENSIVE! If you don't, then be prepared for a rubber tournequet to emerge (which I will NEVER use!) Or else be prepared to just walk and lose the entire donation (as I've had to do when they won't fuck raw, or at least provide a BBBJ as a boobyprize).
-
09-06-21 10:49 #4686Senior Member

Posts: 389Scarlett L
Her ad says she now takes credit cards. Wouldya??
Originally Posted by Organiz
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-21 10:45 #4685Senior Member

Posts: 389I'm hoping to see more of this in the future in TNA
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23129392%3B
This ad is actually well done. Subtle but not too subtle. Kinda of classy for a hooker board. This ad was in the fetish ads. The girl is a bit young and big for my tastes but maybe someone here would like to "meat" her.
-
09-06-21 06:04 #4684Senior Member

Posts: 1158Asking for BBFS on TNA pm?
Originally Posted by ShootingBlanks
[View Original Post]
No, I don't want to jeopardize my rep.
The only time I'll pm providers about BBFS is to clarify what her VIP has to offer.
Plus, I barely ever opt for VIP, I rather stick with providers who don't upsell.
Take Scarlett L, for example, she has a VIP option, but she'll offer bbfscipcia on first visit with no upsell, of course YMMV.
-
09-06-21 02:48 #4683Senior Member

Posts: 143Yea a couole of times.
Originally Posted by ShootingBlanks
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-21 02:42 #4682Senior Member

Posts: 287I usually have 2 numbers one for questions one for appointments MOST girls are pretty chill about being asked just don't be a choad some do get offended but idgaf about your feelings you first world cum dump LOL here's something I have been wondering about has anyone had success asking for BBFS through pm on tna.
Originally Posted by TryHard
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-21 11:02 #4681Senior Member

Posts: 379Thanks for checking. That's just a FU leave me alone response. I get those and move on. I find a lot of success waiting to talk about it at the meetup, but if you decide you want to talk about it ahead of time, I get more success making an offer rather than asking. Also posting a BBFS iso on tna with an alt will shake a few apples from the tree. It's fascinating who. Some are just cash strapped and do not want to pass an extra 100 up when you pitch it at the meetup.
Originally Posted by Rocky9292
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-21 00:46 #4680Senior Member

Posts: 287Pretty sure he meant +100 because that's all BBFS is worth I'm so genrous.
Originally Posted by BobbyShafToe
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-21 23:33 #4679Senior Member

Posts: 502You mean $10,000? Seriously? If so, that's just hysterical.
Originally Posted by Rocky9292
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-21 20:45 #4678Regular Member

Posts: 7Katrinabunz20
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-Available-Now!New-Pics.
Did some recon. Wants 10 k and recent paperwork for VIP. GFE with BBBJ.
LOL.
-
09-04-21 00:44 #4677Senior Member

Posts: 89Brandi
I met with Brandi a long time ago. She is upfront that she isn't great at communication.
Originally Posted by CreamPieSeeker
[View Original Post]
I don't know her well, but I got the impression she was a pretty kind and chill woman.
Since then, my schedule has never aligned when she was around. But, if you are patent, I'd say she is a great person to spend time with. If you want punctuality and fast responses, well. Seek elsewhere.
-
09-03-21 16:32 #4676Senior Member

Posts: 50Brandi free spirit
I've seen Brandi several times over the last two years. Yes she's elusive but a nice person, never noticed any hint of chemicals. She's struggling a bit financially, she's honest, into the outdoors and an animal lover. She enjoys kayaking and was on the north coast where I live in July. She came to my place showered and we had a nice time, Cip and her favorite CIA. She's quiet and submissive but loves her ass pounded. Sweet woman be nice and respectful and you'll possibly connect and have a nice encounter.
Originally Posted by EoCowbooy1
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-21 12:22 #4675Senior Member

Posts: 47Wow
Wow. That pussy is small and looks tight. Thanks for the pics KO4 - I'm on the hunt myself.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-21 11:24 #4674Senior Member

Posts: 3748I forgot one--you can add Janese to the CiP list. She was at PDX, then Alaska, then seems to have vanished. Pics when I inseminated her in that disgusting no-tell on Sandy, below. Here are the cliff notes, I really enjoyed cum-pumpin' her!
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
Very fine DFK, excellent BBBJ, and after eating her out with G spot massage to which she was very responsive, she took a thorough pounding in mish letting out cute little girly squeals and moans. And this 35 year old Russian MILF sweetie REALLY hit the spot when I came deep inside her with a big bulky boob in each hand and her tongue in my mouth while we both ground out orgasms as she rode me cowgirl into the sunset!
-
09-03-21 11:04 #4673Senior Member

Posts: 140Brandi
She is kind of an interesting one. I have never met her. Her one alert was resolved. Her latest Ad seems pretty fair and upfront. It feels like prepay will at some pint leave you at least concerned she isn't replying.
Originally Posted by ORTailBlazer
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






