Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 392 of 928 FirstFirst ... 292 342 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 442 492 892 ... LastLast
Results 5,866 to 5,880 of 13920
Come to Ruby to Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8055

    Hidden Gem

    Hello my fellow Vegas peeps. I moved here from Hawaii about 4 years ago and have been pretty inactive since I been here. Mostly just finding your recommendations and staying safe. I actually just membered in HX as I saw previous reports of some hidden gems on there. Latian. Asianbby sparked my interest and she goes by Tiffany, I hit her up and schedule an appointment with her. For me she is a beauty, she has some tattoos on her nothing major but I think complements her body. $$80 an hour and she lives in the southwest part of town, very easy to communicate with and she is pretty open for times. I'm posting this for her because she's trying to get back in the game again. She allowed me to share her number so PM me if you want the info. BBBJ no CIM or COF, LFK and DATY is on the menu and not sure if BBFS is on the menu as I'm not about that kind of service but for sure greek is a no go. 2 pops included in the session and very safe apartment complex. She reminds me of the girl next door type of look, someone you could pick up at the grocery store and have a great night with. I'm not good at going into detail but short story is BBBJ to CG was the 1st pop and BBBJ to doggie was the 2nd. I know to each it's own but she was fine and had me pop very fast. She said she does advertise on PD but I haven't seen it and very low volume for now. I'm sure once this is posted she's going to be blown up and I warned her about it but she wants more traffic because HX isn't doing it for her. I don't log on here much but I know my inbox will be filled so I'll try and answer most of your PMs. Do your research on HX and you'll find pictures of her, other then that if you have any other questions let me know.

  2. #8054

    Intel

    Anyone recognize this one? Number search comes up dry. Not sure if she looks familiar from another review or the ripoffs LOL. The neck tat looks familiar.

    Rates seem reasonable and she's responsive.

    https://las-vegas.skipthegames.com/f...l/085629343279

  3. #8053
    Quote Originally Posted by AssMann82  [View Original Post]
    TGTBT? It's got to be right?

    She's in Gary.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/66555667
    Kind of funny that this somehow got posted here instead of a Chicago thread.

  4. #8052
    Quote Originally Posted by Raksing  [View Original Post]
    Hi Fellas.

    I've met few fine girls in vegas (never been through any agency). Recently, I came across https://www.vegasasian.club/ and wondering if its legit. I am wondering if the site / agency / girls are reliable and safe? What does the screening looks like and what is the success rate here. Appreciate any help. I am also looking for new petite white or latina legit providers. Seniors please pm me and I can return favor with some of my legit contacts.
    Check the Korean Agency PSE / BBFS forum for more info on VAC and other Korean agencies.

  5. #8051
    Senior Member


    Posts: 648
    I'm sure you guys have seen the AD. What do you think? I think I've noticed a few red flags but you guys are the Pros not me.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...vegas/66567649

  6. #8050

    Is Roxy real?

    TGTBT? It's got to be right?

    She's in Gary.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/66555667

  7. #8049

    Vegas Asians

    Legit, reliable, and best quality KGirl agency in Vegas. Donations are 300 GFE, and 400 pse / BBFS.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGame05  [View Original Post]
    Legit agency, but not cheap. I think $400/ hr incalls.

  8. #8048
    Quote Originally Posted by Raksing  [View Original Post]
    Hi Fellas.

    I've met few fine girls in vegas (never been through any agency). Recently, I came across https://www.vegasasian.club/ and wondering if its legit. I am wondering if the site / agency / girls are reliable and safe? What does the screening looks like and what is the success rate here. Appreciate any help. I am also looking for new petite white or latina legit providers. Seniors please pm me and I can return favor with some of my legit contacts.
    Legit agency, but not cheap. I think $400/ hr incalls.

  9. #8047
    Senior Member


    Posts: 389
    Quote Originally Posted by PiledRiver9999  [View Original Post]
    She has good reviews and you just did one on PD. Her rates are all over the place with different prices for various hours of the day and night. Also wants 20 percent deposit on outcalls, I thinks she is a little to GPS. Pass.
    I second that motion.

    600-800 hr? Hard pass.

    Total GPS.

  10. #8046
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSmiley1234  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...as/MissEmmaMae

    She is my go to Girl in Vegas.

    Near the beach with Emma Mae.

    I just had another great time with Emma Mae. I've known her for a few years and we kept in contact. She is a top provider and powerhouse in the bed 🛏. She has been wanting to come to Hawaii for sometime. When she opened the door I forgot how sexy and hot she is. She gives me a nice firm kiss and we play taking each other's clothes off. She remembered how to click all my buttons. A lifetime of repeats 😅.
    Dang, that's got to be the "longest" profile explanation on PD!

  11. #8045

    Looks hot

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSmiley1234  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...as/MissEmmaMae

    She is my go to Girl in Vegas.

    Near the beach with Emma Mae.

    I just had another great time with Emma Mae. I've known her for a few years and we kept in contact. She is a top provider and powerhouse in the bed 🛏. She has been wanting to come to Hawaii for sometime. When she opened the door I forgot how sexy and hot she is. She gives me a nice firm kiss and we play taking each other's clothes off. She remembered how to click all my buttons. A lifetime of repeats 😅.
    She has good reviews and you just did one on PD. Her rates are all over the place with different prices for various hours of the day and night. Also wants 20 percent deposit on outcalls, I thinks she is a little to GPS. Pass.

  12. #8044

    Aways fun with Emma Here in Vegas & Honolulu

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...as/MissEmmaMae

    She is my go to Girl in Vegas.

    Near the beach with Emma Mae.

    I just had another great time with Emma Mae. I've known her for a few years and we kept in contact. She is a top provider and powerhouse in the bed 🛏. She has been wanting to come to Hawaii for sometime. When she opened the door I forgot how sexy and hot she is. She gives me a nice firm kiss and we play taking each other's clothes off. She remembered how to click all my buttons. A lifetime of repeats 😅.

  13. #8043

    Somewhat UTR

    A have a semi-UTR regular who hit me up because she got a room. I'm out of town but would like to make it worth her while to continue getting rooms. As always YMMV but BBBJ on point. Gets in to the cfs. Some light kissing and DATY on the menu. Cute girl, real sweet, nice bolt ons and a great boot for a white girl. I told her I'd try and send a couple guys her way. Senior members, message me.

  14. #8042
    Senior Member


    Posts: 459
    Write it off as a scam agency or pimp stealing her pics for the ad. Move on. If you still believe she posted that ad try contacting her on her FB Instagram or only fans and see what happens.

    Quote Originally Posted by GirthBrooks64  [View Original Post]
    Hello Forum,

    This is my first time posting, and I seek any help you all may provide regarding the listing here.

    I feel I am unwarranted in my infatuation with this human and hope some relief may be found.

    https://las-vegas.skipthegames.com/f...n/933649373090

    Instagram laurenlovinyou. Fp.

    Thanks.

  15. #8041
    Senior Member


    Posts: 459

    I didn't

    I didn't give a reference but she was okay with verifying my review history on PD. She had me change my profile to show her I owned the account then was good to go. I assume that would have worked with any review site although we would probably prefer providers not knowing about this site.

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterMister46  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to be visiting Las Vegas next week and I was hoping to book some time with Tiny (https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...7977851-350465). She's asking for a reference, which I don't have since I exclusively use burner numbers, or a selfie and work badge. Can anyone confirm if it's safe to send a pic of the badge to her?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape